User Tag List

Thread: Why Pelosi Won't Tolerate Dissent on Her 'Insurrection' Committee | Opinion

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 17.0%

Thanks

Why Pelosi Won't Tolerate Dissent on Her 'Insurrection' Committee | Opinion

"Perhaps some naive souls believed House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's decision to convene a special committee to investigate the January 6 Capitol riot would afford the country some closure on the traumatic events of that day."

Why Pelosi Won't Tolerate Dissent on Her 'Insurrection' Committee | Opinion (msn.com)

Bitch and her democrap party are trying to destroy this country, of this I have no doubt. Mid-term elections will determine the fate of the U.S.
    If you can't beat them... You're NOT hitting hard enough.

"Wake early if you want another man's life or land. No land for the lazy wolf. No battle's won in bed' - A Viking saying (Edda of Saemund the Wise)

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NRAforlife For This Useful Post:

donttread (07-29-2021),Knightkore (07-29-2021),Lone Gunman (07-29-2021)

Alumni Member Forum Donor Achievements:
    Your first GroupSocial50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 16.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NRAforlife View Post
    "Perhaps some naive souls believed House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's decision to convene a special committee to investigate the January 6 Capitol riot would afford the country some closure on the traumatic events of that day."

Why Pelosi Won't Tolerate Dissent on Her 'Insurrection' Committee | Opinion (msn.com)

Bitch and her democrap party are trying to destroy this country, of this I have no doubt. Mid-term elections will determine the fate of the U.S.
    Because like Cartman says:

"Everyone's always trying to leave Jesus out, which is one reason we're in the mess we're in." ~ Miss Clara

“Complaining about a problem without posing a solution is called whining.”Teddy Roosevelt

Send a maniac to catch one. -- John Spartan

Edgar Friendly: You see, according to Cocteau's plan I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think; I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech and freedom of choice.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Knightkore For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (07-29-2021),Lone Gunman (07-29-2021)

running down a dream V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 55.0%

Thanks

Pelosi and Biden are very similar. But Pelosi is far more evil and perhaps dangerous as well.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ruthless terrier For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (07-29-2021),Lone Gunman (07-29-2021)

Senior Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocial1 year registered
    Overall activity: 87.0%

Thanks

I think we need to move beyond this committee, that hearing or a particular partisan investigation. Five years of this going both ways although mostly aimed at Trump hatred and what has it amonted to? One guy did a little time and a lawyer got probation. Hiliary admitted to felonies but the "injustice depatment" refused to pursue!
    It's all political theater and they all know it. How do we have time for this during a state of emergency? One of the larest national/world crisis of our lifetimes and yet the people we entrust with leading us through still have time for elaborate political games. ? Are you kidding me?

Congress needs their hearing and investigation authority curtailed. If a court of law wouldn't hear a case neither should congress. They abused the priviledge

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to donttread For This Useful Post:

FNguy (07-29-2021),Knightkore (07-29-2021),Lone Gunman (07-29-2021),NRAforlife (07-29-2021)

Venator Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First Class1 year registered
    Overall activity: 79.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by donttread View Post
    I think we need to move beyond this committee, that hearing or a particular partisan investigation. Five years of this going both ways although mostly aimed at Trump hatred and what has it amonted to? One guy did a little time and a lawyer got probation. Hiliary admitted to felonies but the "injustice depatment" refused to pursue!
    It's all political theater and they all know it. How do we have time for this during a state of emergency? One of the larest national/world crisis of our lifetimes and yet the people we entrust with leading us through still have time for elaborate political games. ? Are you kidding me?

Congress needs their hearing and investigation authority curtailed. If a court of law wouldn't hear a case neither should congress. They abused the priviledge

indicates just how dire this present 'crisis' really is.

ever hear of any of the pols getting sick or having a negative reaction to the vax?

yeah, me neither.
    Last edited by Lone Gunman; 07-29-2021 at 04:40 PM.
    Μολών λαβέ

Thread Information