User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stupid EU bureaucrats may ban LAVENDER

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 22.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BooBoo View Post
    Can't get them to survive here either because of the dang heat so am gonna try some in the Shade with Filtered Sun...!!!

Seems like whatever is Good for the Planet and US, Politicians want to get rid of...!!!
    I try to grow Jalapenos and okra, but my soil sucks, and neither taste good, so I end up buying both at the store. The only think I grow well are Mexican Petunias, which grow without any care at all. Mine are all the purple ones; I can't get a mix of the red and white ones to grow for some reason.

50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 22.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Swedgin View Post
    Frenchixt maybe?

The Poles are already starting to think about their own exit.

It is a shame, really, as the EU looks wonderful on paper. But, again, just as in our own nation, just as per historical record: Those who get themselves into positions of power, just can't stop.

I think Power is more addictive than any chemical humans may use. It's just that the victims are never the person addicted, nor his enablers.
    My impression is it benefits mainly Germany and subsidizes southern Europe, and was going to implode sooner or later anyway. many Euro countries were moving their manufacturing to Red China same as the U.S. did, hollowing out their economies same as we did, and the crisis has most currencies flooding the U.S. paper markets as a hedge against negative interest rates on savings, which is in turn driving U.S. inflation, also soon to bust. P/E ratios have been absurd here for going on three decades, and looting the peasants dry to pay for the world's addiction to corporate welfare scams and slave labor is about to max out; not much equity left to bleed from that turnip.
    Last edited by Oberon; 08-01-2021 at 09:33 PM.

50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 38.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    My impression is it benefits mainly Germany and subsidizes southern Europe,.
    Half right. The entire plan for the Eu was a nazi plan to run Europe after they won the war, and then revived in the 1950's It was always designed to bleed Europe dry to the benefit of Germany.

The euro was essential to this plan, it was undervalued against Germany and over valued against the rest of Europe. That's why Germany has had only two years where its had a budget deficit on imports and exports, in the entire history of the EU. Germany benefits massively from the EU, whereas the rest of the Eu has borrowed money from EU coffers (mainly our money) it can't afford and is up to its neck in German owned debt. Greece actually went bankrupt because of this in 2012. The European Central Bank, the bank that runs the euro, is based in germany and german owned. The EU is nothing but the Greater German Empire, the Third Reich revisited. Unfortunately, it took us skeptics 40 years to convince people what a sinister scam it was.
    I declare that the entire content and attachments of any and all of my posts are for the purposes of personal entertainment, and that I do not vouch for the veracity of the content. Neither do I care if you doubt my sources. That's your prerogative, but not my concern.

-----------------------------------------------------------
    REMEMBER: Xenophobia Can Save Lives!

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Overall activity: 47.0%

Oaxaca, Mexico, for over twenty years. Born and raised in Memphis, TN, and worked in Colorado.
    Thanks
    A list of stupid banning would be endless because the politicians ban faster than we can list. And, if they're not banning they're mandating which is the flip side of stupid banning.

Thread Information