User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: If you haven't been vaccinated for COVID...

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Overall activity: 64.0%

Oaxaca, Mexico, for over twenty years. Born and raised in Memphis, TN, and worked in Colorado.
    Thanks

If you haven't been vaccinated for COVID...

...please watch the video for reasons you might not want to get the "jab". If you've already had the "vaccine" then don't watch the video. It's too late.

"There is a lot of incoming information from government and the private sector promoting the vaccine. Recently, there has been a significant uptick in compulsory demands for taking the COVID vaccine. This forced vaccination approach has made many people start to question why this coordinated pressure campaign has increased with such ferocity."As a result of such one-side information, people are increasingly skeptical. In this video below you can review the counter-position for why people do not want to take the vaccination shot. [Direct Link] I am not sure who produced it, but CTH is sharing it in an effort to provide balance. The claims are well cited."
    The Other Side of the COVID Vaccination Argument, Video - The Last Refuge

https://videos.files.wordpress.com/p...-3_mp4_dvd.mp4

I have been suspicious of what the government was doing from day one. I know they've been lying about COVID from the start to start and maintain the hysteria. They killed thousands.

The government and the media is still lying. This video takes the other side and it has some flaws, too. Lists of "possible side effects" have never impressed me. Some are like the warnings to not use your electric hair dryer in the shower.

On the other hand, some of the information is rational, supported, and damning. Did you know the "vaccine" is not a "vaccine". I didn't.

Please, if you haven't had the vaccination, watch the video.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to patrickt For This Useful Post:

Big Bird (07-27-2021),Lone Gunman (07-26-2021),QuaseMarco (07-26-2021),Rutabaga (07-26-2021),tlmjl (07-27-2021)

50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 25.0%

Thanks
    "As a result of such one-side information, people are increasingly skeptical.

I'll modify that sentence & add one in front of it.

Given that the democrats are so wrong most of the time & the fact that they have never done anything good for conservatives. As a result of such one-sided information, Old Tex & other people are increasingly (& highly) skeptical.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Old Tex For This Useful Post:

Lone Gunman (07-26-2021),QuaseMarco (07-26-2021),Rutabaga (07-26-2021),tlmjl (07-27-2021)

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second Class1 year registered
    Overall activity: 1.0%

Thanks
    For we older folks who still remember polio and other diseases that hurt or killed, get the vaccine. Our family of republicans democrats and everything in between all have received it. Think about the fact over six hundred thousand Americans have died from it.

Today: "More than 97 percent of people hospitalized for Covid-19 are unvaccinated, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention."

"Just twelve anti-vaxxers are responsible for almost two-thirds of anti-vaccine content circulating on social media platforms."

The Disinformation Dozen | Center for Countering Digital Hate
    Last edited by lecarrjan; 07-26-2021 at 07:18 AM.

50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Overall activity: 64.0%

Oaxaca, Mexico, for over twenty years. Born and raised in Memphis, TN, and worked in Colorado.
    Thanks
    I can actually accept one-sided information. There aren't two sides to Pol Pot. But, when I realize that the one side that's giving information is lying I tend to shut down. When I realize both sides are lying I tend to shrug and get on with my life.

Alumni Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 67.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lecarrjan View Post
    For we older folks who still remember polio and other diseases that hurt or killed, get the vaccine. Our family of republicans democrats and everything in between all have received it. Think about the fact over six hundred thousand Americans have died from it.

Today: "More than 97 percent of people hospitalized for Covid-19 are unvaccinated, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention."

"Just twelve anti-vaxxers are responsible for almost two-thirds of anti-vaccine content circulating on social media platforms."

Six hundred people have not died from Covid. That number is a lie. Most died from comorbidities or totally unrelated causes.
    The hospitals used faulty reporting to get government subsidies and the government used thesse numbers to gain control and spread fear.
    The twelve purveyors you mention were culled from hundreds of thousands by the Biden administration using a foreign based media research firm and you are REPEATING PROPAGANDA.

Another lie that 97% of the people hospitalized are unvaccinated. Vaccinated are getting Covid and are even more susceptible to some of the variants. The government agencies are purposely under reporting breakthrough cases of Covid.

BTW..... I'm older too and don't like being manipulated by guilt or fear.
    Last edited by QuaseMarco; 07-26-2021 at 07:52 AM.
    Democracy ends in the tyranny of the 51%
    over the 49%. A bad system of governance.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to QuaseMarco For This Useful Post:

Big Bird (07-27-2021),Joe (07-28-2021),Kodiak (07-26-2021),Lone Gunman (07-26-2021),patrickt (07-26-2021),Rebel Yell (07-26-2021),Rutabaga (07-26-2021),tlmjl (07-26-2021)

Alumni Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:

Thanks

More..........................

Last edited by QuaseMarco; 07-26-2021 at 08:19 AM.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to QuaseMarco For This Useful Post:

Authentic (07-27-2021),Big Bird (07-27-2021),Joe (07-28-2021),Lone Gunman (07-26-2021)

Alumni Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 4.0%

Thanks
    If you've already had the "vaccine" then don't watch the video. It's too late.
    1. It's news to you that three vaccines are authorized for in use in the US?

2. Too late for what? Making a second pot of coffee? My DNA was programmed by the Pfizer vaccine to receive on-demand "Hogan's Heroes" re-runs instead of the "My Mother the Car" re-run from Moderna DNA re-programming?

Recently, there has been a significant uptick in compulsory demands for taking the COVID vaccine.
    Whoever wrote that sentence either is not a native speaker of English or lacks the command of English grammar a 4th or 5th Grader would have had when I was in school.
    Traddles

SVPete

PeteS in CA

Laughable prediction, Doctor: Heart Failure from mRNA Jabs “Will Kill Most People” | Principia Scientific Intl. ; Fully Vaxxed May 2021; Viva CallSJ "5K" (actually 3.26 miles), 9/19/21, 51:19; Belmont Water Dog 10K, 10/9/21, 1:52:45; 11.8 miles, 3:50:16, 9/4/21

Alumni Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by patrickt View Post
    ...please watch the video for reasons you might not want to get the "jab". If you've already had the "vaccine" then don't watch the video. It's too late.

"There is a lot of incoming information from government and the private sector promoting the vaccine. Recently, there has been a significant uptick in compulsory demands for taking the COVID vaccine. This forced vaccination approach has made many people start to question why this coordinated pressure campaign has increased with such ferocity."As a result of such one-side information, people are increasingly skeptical. In this video below you can review the counter-position for why people do not want to take the vaccination shot. [Direct Link] I am not sure who produced it, but CTH is sharing it in an effort to provide balance. The claims are well cited."
    The Other Side of the COVID Vaccination Argument, Video - The Last Refuge

https://videos.files.wordpress.com/p...-3_mp4_dvd.mp4

I have been suspicious of what the government was doing from day one. I know they've been lying about COVID from the start to start and maintain the hysteria. They killed thousands.

The government and the media is still lying. This video takes the other side and it has some flaws, too. Lists of "possible side effects" have never impressed me. Some are like the warnings to not use your electric hair dryer in the shower.

On the other hand, some of the information is rational, supported, and damning. Did you know the "vaccine" is not a "vaccine". I didn't.

Please, if you haven't had the vaccination, watch the video.
    I've seen this video. It lays out the truth that the Pharmaceutical Co's and the Government don't want you to see.
    The video is made in cartoon form with clarity that even a child can understand.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to QuaseMarco For This Useful Post:

Rutabaga (07-26-2021)

Alumni Member Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 8.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lecarrjan View Post

the above "center" is a far left/prog run blog site paid for by big tech/google/faceplant/twitter/yourube etc. all the usual suspects that garner no credibility...

i'm surprised that was even presented here.
    "The nose, knows"

"Negros were like animals and they turned the streets into jungles
    joe biden.

Covid=$
    "The Emperor Wears No Clothes"

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rutabaga For This Useful Post:

Kodiak (07-26-2021),Oceander (07-26-2021),patrickt (07-26-2021),QuaseMarco (07-27-2021)

Alumni Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsOverdriveSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 38.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rutabaga View Post
    the above "center" is a far left/prog run blog site paid for by big tech/google/faceplant/twitter/yourube etc. all the usual suspects that garner no credibility...

i'm surprised that was even presented here.

"Center For Countering Digital Hate"..............

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Kodiak For This Useful Post:

Rutabaga (07-26-2021)

Thread Information