User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tories continue to make electoral gains

Alumni Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialYour first GroupRecommendation Second ClassTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 71.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    Hey that is good to know!

What shire are your ancestors from?

Not sure, they left it, got an axe, a mule, a musket, and a wagon and walked out into the great American wilderness and never looked back.

A lot of red heads (gingers) in the family so I suppose that pins us to the Viking influence...

I have never set myself to trace my family tree too far.
    Who made Who!?

Banned Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 0%

Thanks
    We are still a United Kingdom, even tho Sturgeon is whipping the Scots up for independence and leaving it, I doubt when they get another vote they will vote leave, the average Scot isn’t stupid, financially Scotland would be doomed without the English revenue.

As I’m an Englishman I’m quite happy to be called British.
    Im not.

Im an Englishman.

The actual British, ie the Brittani, were a Bronze age peoples who were more or less exterminated before the Romans turned up. The British dont exist any more.* and the English are not the Brittani. We are far more than that. We are descended from those Iberic europeans that turned up on this uninhabited land after the ice retreated around 15,000 years ago, and brought with them a unique gene set characterised by Haplogroup R1b.

"British" is now a word used to describe any foreign scum that turns up and manages to get a UK Passport, which they now hand out like sweeties at a kids party. You can even get a UK passport without ever having set eyes or feet on the land. 'British just means you managed to get here and stay. It says nothing of your race, ethnicity, history or heritage.

Im English. My family got to the British Isle (which is the only meaningful context you can use the word) with the Norman Invasion in 1066.

As far as im concerned, if you call yourself 'British', you are lumping yourself with the millions of pakis, asians, blacks and other foriegn scum that live in the Uk and hate every white Englishman.

Have a bit of pride in your peoples, culture and history, and call yourself an Englishman. Because its only we English that are the indigenous peoples of this land, England. Those not born here not of English ancestry and ethnicity that call themselves 'British' are just usurpers and invaders.

Its worse than 'Yank' or 'Reb'.

*similarly, neither do the 'Scottish'. The Romans misnamed then because of poor navigation. They thought they had landed in Southern ireland, and the people who lived in the far north of the laND were the Celtic Tribe that lived in Northern ireland, called the Scoti.
    Last edited by UKSmartypants; 07-24-2021 at 02:54 AM.

50000 Experience PointsSocialYour first GroupRecommendation Second ClassTagger Second ClassVeteran

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by UKSmartypants View Post
    Im not.

Im an Englishman.

The actual British, ie the Brittani, were a Bronze age peoples who were more or less exterminated before the Romans turned up. The British dont exist any more.*

Its now a word used to describe any foreign scum that turns up and manages to get a UK Passport, which they now hand out like sweeties at a kids party. You can even get a UK passport without ever having set eyes or feet on the land. 'British just means you managed to get here and stay. It says nothing of your race or heritage.

Im English. My family got to the British Isle (which is the only meaningful context you can use the word) with the Norman Invasion in 1066.

As far as im concerned, if you call yourself 'British', you are lumping yourself with the millions of pakis, asians, blacks and other foriegn scum that live in the Uk and hate every white Englishman.

Have a bit of pride in your peoples, culture and history, and call yourself an Englishman. Because its only we English that are the indigenous peoples of this land, England. Those non whites that call themselves 'British' are just usurpers and invaders.

*similarly, neither do the 'Scottish'. The Romans misnamed then because of poor navigation. They thought they had landed in Southern ireland, and the people who lived in the far north of the laND were the Celtic Tribe that lived in Northern ireland, called the Scoti.
    Your brothers on this side of the pond bailed your asses out twice. I think we are almost even.
    Who made Who!?

Somewhere nice Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 52.0%

Thanks
    Im not.

Im an Englishman.

The actual British, ie the Brittani, were a Bronze age peoples who were more or less exterminated before the Romans turned up. The British dont exist any more.*

Its now a word used to describe any foreign scum that turns up and manages to get a UK Passport, which they now hand out like sweeties at a kids party. You can even get a UK passport without ever having set eyes or feet on the land. 'British just means you managed to get here and stay. It says nothing of your race or heritage.

Have a bit of pride in your peoples, culture and history, and call yourself an Englishman. Because its only we English that are the indigenous peoples of this land, England. Those non whites that call themselves 'British' are just usurpers and invaders.

Americans call us English “Brits” they really don’t understand our cultural differences or history, it’s easier for them to call me a Brit rather than for me to push my superior English heredity on them.
    Vote Reform U.K.

Rip Wes.

Thanks
    Americans call us English “Brits” they really don’t understand our cultural differences or history, it’s easier for them to call me a Brit rather than for me to push my superior English heredity on them.

You assume a lot, that is why we left you.
    Who made Who!?

Banned Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 2.0%

Thanks
    Last night the Tories gained a council ward in Claudia Webbe’s Leicester East constituency, the gain in Humberstone & Hamilton by Daniel Crewe was in a majority ethnic ward. Leicester East is one of the top Hindu denominated wards in the country (21%). The Tories won 44.7% of the vote, an 18.4 point swing to them, Labour’s vote dropped -15.6 points to 33.2% and this was despite the Green Party vote collapsing -7.1 points to 8%. Giving the Tories their first councillor on Leicester Council for years.
    Councillors are small fry. A grain of sand.

Banned Achievements:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubler9 View Post
    Councillors are small fry. A grain of sand.

They are a useful litmus test for whats going to happen at the next election, because they affect local issues, which tends to stir up the voters more than national issues. People will vote out councils because of what they do locally, and its tends to echo what the same party is doing nationally.

dont write off councils, they are important indicators, politically.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to UKSmartypants For This Useful Post:

Neo (07-24-2021)

Banned Achievements:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Physics Hunter View Post
    Your brothers on this side of the pond bailed your asses out twice. I think we are almost even.
    It was in your interest to, dont you kid yourself. Had the Uk fallen, you could expect V4 ICBM's from the Third Reich on New York within a year, they were already on the drawing board, and Germany woudl have given the tech to Japan, and more V4's would have splattered your western seaboard. We saved you from having your cities totalled from the air from half a planet away, by having the match played in europe.. Plus, by the end of WW2 the USA owned most of the surface silver and a quarter of the gold on the planet, since you would only take gold and silver as payment for war goods. WW2 was very good for US Business.

It took the USA until the early 2000's to feed all that silver back into the market without crashing it, thats how much you had, and it kept the price of silver artificially low for 60 years.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to UKSmartypants For This Useful Post:

Neo (07-24-2021)

V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Physics Hunter View Post
    You assume a lot, that is why we left you.
    The French have a lot to answer for!
    Vote Reform U.K.

Rip Wes.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Neo For This Useful Post:

Physics Hunter (07-24-2021)

V.I.P
    Achievements:

Thanks
    It was in your interest to, dont you kid yourself. Had the Uk fallen, you could expect V4 ICBM's from the Third Reich on New York within a year, they were already on the drawing board, and Germany woudl have given the tech to Japan, and more V4's would have splattered your western seaboard. We saved you from having your cities totalled from the air from half a planet away, by having the match played in europe.. Plus, by the end of WW2 the USA owned most of the surface silver and a quarter of the gold on the planet, since you would only take gold and silver as payment for war goods. WW2 was very good for US Business.

It took the USA until the early 2000's to feed all that silver back into the market without crashing it, thats how much you had, and it kept the price of silver artificially low for 60 years.
    America sent a destroyer to South Africa to get the last of the U.K.s gold reserve bullion as payment for the Lend lease agreement, we were the only ally to continue paying fir the war effort America gave us.

Thd more research I read about the lend lease agreement the more you see how the American government wanted the British Empire finished.

If the 2 world wars wouldn’t have happened the English would be the masters of Europe make no mistake.
    Vote Reform U.K.

Rip Wes.

Thread Information