User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Itís Beginning to Look Like Enemy Action

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 2.0%

Thanks
    China was suffering under Trump. Trump was well on his way for another 4 years in office. How convenient it was that the China Virus essentially solved that problem for China. Biden's "family connections" with China also seems to be very convenient.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ill-informed For This Useful Post:

dinosaur (06-24-2021),Earl (06-24-2021),Foghorn (06-24-2021),Freewill (06-24-2021),Hillofbeans (06-24-2021),MrMike (06-24-2021),msc (06-24-2021),Oceander (06-24-2021)

Senior Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 2.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ill-informed View Post
    I'd like to also point out the irony of "Operation warp speed". People will debate this, but most informed people accept the fact that Trump, using his "getter done" style of leadership, was largely responsible for the vaccines and our (future) return to normal life.
    that vaccine has no bearing on returning to normal.

Alumni Member & VIP Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 25.0%

Thanks
    Assuming that the virus came from the lab is only logical . So...just for argument sake let's say that the virus was "developed" in the lab. The next logical question would be....was the "escape" a mistake or intentional? It may have just slipped through the safety measures. It may have been intentionally released into the world. We don't know. The next logical question would be.. Who exactly (as in what specific human beings) had the ability and access to "smuggle" this virus out into the human population. The answer to that question would be a very short list of people. Perhaps just a lab worker wanting to change the world. Perhaps world leaders who saw the advantages to China. We just don't know. "Follow the money"...China, Biden (the Dems), Big Pharma, Walmart, Amazon etc.. All of them cashed in on one big ass pay day. Trump was set for re-election, was putting China in it's place and making America Great Again. And low and behold this "virus" stopped him in his tracks. Coincidental? I'm not buying it.
    Well, one of the interesting things is, you can look at the timing of the Chinese vaccine.

Called Coronavac, made by a company called Sinovac.

This particular vaccine began Phase III clinical trials in Brazil on July 21, 2020. (One assumes there were also Phase I and Phase II trials before that.

That's only four months after we shut down the US on March 15 2020. That timing is very, very suspicious.

The equivalent western Janssen dead-virus vaccine wasn't granted an EUA until Feb 27, 2021.

And in the meanwhile, China was reporting "zero new cases" in Hubei province where the virus originated.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nonsqtr For This Useful Post:

dinosaur (06-24-2021),Foghorn (06-24-2021)

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 6.0%

Thanks
    China was suffering under Trump. Trump was well on his way for another 4 years in office. How convenient it was that the China Virus essentially solved that problem for China. Biden's "family connections" with China also seems to be very convenient.
    True. Short of a tanking economy, every thing looked positive for Trump's reelection. Didn't appear that there was anything short of a war that would injure the good and rising economy. In walks covid! Very strange coincidence.
    Can't we all just get along!

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to msc For This Useful Post:

dinosaur (06-24-2021),Earl (06-24-2021),Foghorn (06-24-2021),Hillofbeans (06-24-2021)

50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 96.0%

Thanks
    Seems unlikely China Mitch will save us from China Joe.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Foghorn For This Useful Post:

dinosaur (06-24-2021)

Alumni Member & VIP Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 25.0%

Thanks
    The virus was only sequenced in Jan 2020. So from there to a vaccine they would have had to synthesize the RNA, put it into a liposome, and package the liposomes into a vaccine. The Phase 1 and 2 clinical trials from China were reported on June 15, 2020, and from there to Phase 3 is one month which is reasonable.

Sinovac reports positive data from Phase I/II trials of CoronaVac

But work backwards. A Phase 2 trial takes 12 weeks. So that puts us at March 15.

Phase II / III Study of COVID-19 DNA Vaccine (AG0302-COVID19) - Full Text View - ClinicalTrials.gov

However in the US, the Phase 1 trials were beginning on March 15.

Experimental coronavirus vaccine is safe and produces immune response | National Institutes of Health (NIH).

So in other words, China was beginning Phase 2 at the exact same time the US was beginning Phase 1.

So how long does a Phase 1 trial take?

Answer: in this case, 60 days. Because there were two doses 28 days apart and they monitored blood for 30 days after the second dose.

Experimental coronavirus vaccine is safe and produces immune response | National Institutes of Health (NIH)

That means, China would have had to begin their Phase 1 trials on Jan 15, and that doesn't make sense, because they only finished sequencing the virus over the weekend of 11th and 12th.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/release...0131114748.htm

Kay? You're following this?

What this tells me is, China started working on their vaccine at least 60 days before Jan 15 2020, which would push it back to mid November of 2019. Which makes no sense at all because they CLAIM the virus wasn't even sequenced yet.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nonsqtr For This Useful Post:

dinosaur (06-24-2021),Foghorn (06-24-2021),MrMike (06-24-2021)

Alumni Member Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 47.0%

Thanks
    I believe our beloved virus was in the process of being engineered in the Wuhan lab. I believe, at sometime in that process, one or more workers were contaminated, which short circuited the process (unintentional). China panicked and kept quiet, but initiated whatever containment/mitigation plan they had in place to minimize damage (intentional). Damage control. That plan was to protect them, not the world. The world suffered. Democrats, true to form, implemented their "never let a crisis go to waste" plan, as usual.

A question? Do virologists perform gain of function and gene splicing before sequencing? Intuitively, that seems backwards to me. How did they know where to splice in their "double gg" or whatever the sequence is called that is the "smoking gun" of lab creation? I'm pretty sure gene manipulation is a bit more than "hey, this looks like a good place to splice in a few genes."

Even if it hadn't been fully sequenced, I bet they were well along that path. Part of any damage control would be a rush to finish that sequencing. They may have done that as part of their damage control, while their damage control also was a communication and information blackout. They didn't reveal the sequence to the world until after there was no doubt or possible denial of an outbreak, as the virus expanded its free range. At that time, the cover story had been developed, and there was sufficient case load and circumstance to support that cover story.

For me, every time I learn something new, I have even more questions, rather than answers. The Chinese virus had tier/phase 3 trials in Brazil? Why is that? What did Brazil get out of that? Why did China not test in China, where they were in complete control? Heck, they have whole detention camps full of guinea pigs in China! I am sure Brazil didn't just say "Sure, we'll be your guinea pigs." At least, China would have shared all previous phase 1 and 2 data, so Brazil knows the timeline.

Virus outbreak control is people control. It is no surprise to me that a communist country has more people control, and is better equipped to contain an outbreak, than a free world. That includes information censorship and control. As the leftie MSM and Big Tech proved in "free" America, control of information is necessary to achieve the desired outcome. In this case, I think China acted to protect itself (and it's people) using the control it had, while in America, the Democrats, MSM, and Big Tech all conspired not to protect the people, but their power and control during an election. Sad to see America acting as bad as worse than the commies.

@nonsqtr, thanks for that timeline! Helps to piece this puzzle together.
    Last edited by dinosaur; 06-24-2021 at 06:08 AM.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dinosaur For This Useful Post:

Foghorn (06-24-2021),Hillofbeans (06-24-2021)

Veteran50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 46.0%

Thanks
    I'd like to also point out the irony of "Operation warp speed". People will debate this, but most informed people accept the fact that Trump, using his "getter done" style of leadership, was largely responsible for the vaccines and our (future) return to normal life.
    Does that also make him responsible for the side effects we are reading about?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Freewill For This Useful Post:

Foghorn (06-24-2021)

50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 96.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Foghorn View Post
    Seems unlikely China Mitch will save us from China Joe.
    The defector chose the DIA over both the CIA and FBI for a reason, which is the point of the OP. The DIA is essentially military and on paper is directed by the Commander In Chief. On the other side of the coin we have the spooks at the CIA and the seditionists at the FBI who at a minimum have coerced the media, global corporations, and other government agencies to push the Great Reset ideology. Many believe it goes way beyond coercion and a better word would be infiltrated.

Added to that nasty bit of business is all the Chinese operatives that have dug in like a tick to corporations, research facilities, universities and even the Democrat party. How many Fang Fang's are out there running around loose?

You and I don't know because we only hear about the ones we read about, which is plenty. But you can bet your bottom dollar those at the CIA and FBI know exactly who they are and what they've been up to, and it's not like those operatives just started since Biden was installed at the top. They've been at it a long, long time.

Wouldn't it follow then that if we know enough bits and pieces to put it together the top of the Republican leadership in Washington knows ten times more than we do? They are the ones in positions to launch Senate investigations, reveal information to the public, or even go before the media and lay it all out in black and white. A few have tried but it never seems to gain enough traction to go anywhere substantial.

Hmmmm, wonder why that is?

Which is why I say it seems unlikely China Mitch will save us from China Joe.

Thread Information