User Tag List

Thread: Young Female Police Officer Ran Over with her Own Car, Suspect Arrested

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 24.0%

Thanks

Young Female Police Officer Ran Over with her Own Car, Suspect Arrested

I really don't know why these heroic police officers continue to work for abhorrent mayors in extreme left wing cities like Seattle. They are perhaps the only shining lights left in once safe, thriving cities.

On Sunday night, off-duty Seattle police officer Lexi Harris came across a 3 car accident with injured occupants.

Fallen Officer Lexi Harris

Harris stopped her vehicle, got out and began attending to the injured occupants, when 49 year old parolee jogger Roger Lee Owens Jr stole Lexi's car, and then proceeded to run her over with it, crushing the young officer to death.

[/i]Roger Lee Owens Jr[/i]

WSP arrest man suspected of stealing SPD Officer Alexandra Harris’ car – KIRO 7 News Seattle

“Lexi leaves behind a tight-knit family, including her fiancé and his daughters. One colleague said Lexi adored the girls and referred to them as her ‘bonus daughters,'” the SPD post says.

Interim Seattle Police Chief Adrian Diaz said Harris embodied everything the police department is working to become, according to the post.

“Her dedication to the people of this city is an example to every member of our department, and all those who will come after her,” Diaz said.

Harris is survived by her parents, Laird Harris and Rebecca Brenneman; her brother Ben Harris; her life partner Jeremiah Neuman; and stepdaughters Berlyn and Aris Neuman, says a statement issued Monday by her family.

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...llision-scene/

I hope justice is served here, but I get the feeling in ultra-progressive Washington the turdler will see the streets again.
    "I will never vote for Donald Trump because I stand with free markets and religious freedom and personal responsibility. Donald Trump stands against all of these things. He stands for trade restrictions and and an anti-morality foreign policy and government domination of religion and nastiness toward women and tacit appeals to racism and unbounded personal power. I stand with conservatism. Donald Trump stands against it. I stand with #NeverTrump."
    - Ben "Phony" Shapiro, March 4, 2016

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hermannsdenkmal For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (06-18-2021),Esdraelon (06-19-2021),Lone Gunman (06-19-2021),Rutabaga (06-18-2021)

Alumni Member Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 35.0%

Thanks
    did the negro say why he murdered the white woman who was trying to help others?

or does he need a reason, anymore?
    "The nose, knows"

"Negros were like animals and they turned the streets into jungles”
    joe biden.
    #walkaway

"The Emperor Wears No Clothes"

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rutabaga For This Useful Post:

Esdraelon (06-19-2021),FlameHeart (06-19-2021),Lone Gunman (06-19-2021)

V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranSocialTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 41.0%

Thanks
    It’s a Juneteenth tradition

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to East of the Beast For This Useful Post:

Esdraelon (06-19-2021),JMWinPR (06-19-2021),Lone Gunman (06-19-2021),Northern Rivers (06-19-2021),Rutabaga (06-19-2021)

Senior Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocial1 year registered
    Overall activity: 49.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rutabaga View Post
    did the negro say why he murdered the white woman who was trying to help others?

or does he need a reason, anymore?
    Why is no one concerned with the high amount of black on white violence? A real life WLM organization appears necessary. What a senseless watse of a young life.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to donttread For This Useful Post:

Lone Gunman (06-19-2021),Rutabaga (06-19-2021)

Alumni V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 38.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by donttread View Post
    Why is no one concerned with the high amount of black on white violence? A real life WLM organization appears necessary. What a senseless watse of a young life.
    I'm sure people are noticing it's just that the "news" wont ever take note of it except when an actual WLM group does spring up because then they'll be reporting on the resurgence of the KKK with various flavors of how dare they, tsk tsk, and here's where you can find them.
    #NEVERAPOLOGIZE

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Frankenvoter For This Useful Post:

Rutabaga (06-19-2021)

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 63.0%

Oaxaca, Mexico, for over twenty years. Born and raised in Memphis, TN, and worked in Colorado.
    Thanks
    My condolences to the family and friends of the police officer who died too young.

I suspect since this was Seattle the killer might get a pass. At least we know who he was which is more than we know about Ashli Babbitt's killer.

The whining seems to be never ending and the fools don't seem to realize how unproductive it is.
    Last edited by patrickt; 06-19-2021 at 08:59 AM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to patrickt For This Useful Post:

Rutabaga (06-19-2021)

V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 35.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by donttread View Post

yea, we can go shopping and get some new sneakers and wide screen tv's for free...
    "The nose, knows"

"Negros were like animals and they turned the streets into jungles”
    joe biden.
    #walkaway

"The Emperor Wears No Clothes"

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 14.0%

Thanks
    It's no surprise with all the talk from politicians and the MSM about white supremacism and white extremists being the biggest threat.
    This talk is taken as a dog whistle by many blacks to go out to beat and kill whites.
    Blacks now believe they have the right to even the "score" and won't be held to any consequences for their violence.
    Last edited by Victory101; 06-19-2021 at 09:24 AM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Victory101 For This Useful Post:

Rutabaga (06-19-2021)

Thread Information