User Tag List

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Mike Pence called a traitor during Conservative Christian Conference.

Member Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class31 days registered500 Experience Points
    Overall activity: 14.0%

Thanks
    Question from the outside: If (as seems to be the case for some here) you consider Pence and the Trump SCOTUS picks traitors and/or cowards who forsook their duty to the nation, why on earth would you ever want Trump in a position to make choices like that again?

I mean, VP and SCOTUS picks are the most powerful positions the President places people in. If I thought a guy had been such a colossally poor judge of character that he chose a future TRAITOR for one of those roles, Im pretty sure Id never vote for that guy again. It seems the prevailing theory around here is that Trump elevated future-traitors to the highest levels of power not once but over and over again. How does that not obliterate your faith in his judgement? Im sincerely curious.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Prof. Dilettante For This Useful Post:

Mainecoons (06-19-2021)

Alumni Member Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranSocialTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 40.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Dilettante View Post
    Question from the outside: If (as seems to be the case for some here) you consider Pence and the Trump SCOTUS picks traitors and/or cowards who forsook their duty to the nation, why on earth would you ever want Trump in a position to make choices like that again?

I mean, VP and SCOTUS picks are the most powerful positions the President places people in. If I thought a guy had been such a colossally poor judge of character that he chose a future TRAITOR for one of those roles, I’m pretty sure I’d never vote for that guy again. It seems the prevailing theory around here is that Trump elevated future-traitors to the highest levels of power not once but over and over again. How does that not obliterate your faith in his judgement? I’m sincerely curious.
    It doesn't obliterate my faith in Trump....it obliterates my confidence in the government.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to East of the Beast For This Useful Post:

BooBoo (06-18-2021)

Out and About...! Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First Class1 year registered
    Overall activity: 70.0%

Thanks

Lightbulb

Pres Trump Listened to the Advice others in Government gave him...!!! If He ever gets into that Position Again, I very much Doubt He will listen to others again unless He has Known them for a long time...!! Heck He probably is already Checking on many People just to Help out Future Candidates if "We the People" ever Need Them...!
    Last edited by BooBoo; 06-18-2021 at 07:54 PM.
    "We will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight! Were going to live on! Were going to survive!".

"Freedom is Never More than One Generation from Extinction... It Must Be Fought For, Protected and Handed On...
    WWJD...?!?

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 68.0%

Thanks

I mean, VP and SCOTUS picks are the most powerful positions the President places people in. If I thought a guy had been such a colossally poor judge of character that he chose a future TRAITOR for one of those roles, I’m pretty sure I’d never vote for that guy again. It seems the prevailing theory around here is that Trump elevated future-traitors to the highest levels of power not once but over and over again. How does that not obliterate your faith in his judgement? I’m sincerely curious.
    I'm wondering about that myself if I get a chance to vote for Trump again. I don't have an answer at least for me.

Senior Member Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger Second Class1 year registered
    Overall activity: 94.0%

Thanks

Not at all. I often make mistakes the first time i do something. That's really what the first time for anything is for... learning. And when we pick an outsider - not the experienced swamp denizen - that learning step is something we implicitly accept. We may not like it but it is just the other side of the same coin that we love.
    Last edited by Call_me_Ishmael; 06-18-2021 at 09:25 PM.
    "I want my #%$@# Trump back!"

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Call_me_Ishmael For This Useful Post:

Quark (06-19-2021)

Senior Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 4.0%

Thanks
    He didn't make just one critical personnel mistake. For example, with DOJ he made two.

His White House was full of mistakes, that is why it leaked like a sieve.

And then there was Fauci.

January 6 was another huge mistake.

I see no indication he's learned his lesson about getting too personal and being too egotistical for his own good.

DeSantis is a better choice next time.
    MEXICO HAS HONEST ELECTIONS WITH IN PERSON VOTING AND PHOTO VOTER ID. AND AMERICA?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mainecoons For This Useful Post:

Quark (06-19-2021)

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 4.0%

Thanks
    Trump did what he felt he had to do at the time. I do not think for a moment that he purposely picked people who were 'back stabbers'. He picked republican champions. What in the hell does that tell you.

Trump stood alone. Except for the common people, that is.

All of his picks came from the pool. The swamp, so to speak. And they tried to do a number on him. Not one republican that I can name really and truly did all they could do to support this man who gave his all for the good of the country. Not one. Other than lip service.

My point? Pence is a 'GOOD' republican. So is Ted Cruz.

I do not belong to the republican party. That party is filled with politicians. The democrat party with criminals.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to CWF For This Useful Post:

Quark (06-19-2021)

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 3.0%

Thanks
    he did Satan's bidding and he is reaping his reward here now and he will stand before God to answer for what he failed to do while *claiming* to be a follower of Christ.
    Bring out your dead- The monster is amongst us waiting to be revealed - he bears the number of a man, 666.
    Death is not racist as it is
    color blind it comes for us all regardless of age or standing
    has no remorse, or feels pity
    cannot be reasoned with nor bargained with
    it is coming for us all.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainecoons View Post
    He didn't make just one critical personnel mistake. For example, with DOJ he made two.

His White House was full of mistakes, that is why it leaked like a sieve.

And then there was Fauci.

January 6 was another huge mistake.

I see no indication he's learned his lesson about getting too personal and being too egotistical for his own good.

DeSantis is a better choice next time.
    If DeSantis choses to run for president. We don't know if the Republicans will have a primary runoff or just appoint Trump as the candidate to go against BidenHarris. Even my crystal ball is cloudy on that one.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yeuemmaimai View Post
    he did Satan's bidding and he is reaping his reward here now and he will stand before God to answer for what he failed to do while *claiming* to be a follower of Christ.
    I assume you are referring to Pence?

Thread Information