User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hated or laughed at....

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 63.0%

Oaxaca, Mexico, for over twenty years. Born and raised in Memphis, TN, and worked in Colorado.
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Freewill View Post
    Yeah but what do you foreigners think of President Rice?
    We're both Americans but that's a concept you obviously don't understand.

50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 63.0%

Oaxaca, Mexico, for over twenty years. Born and raised in Memphis, TN, and worked in Colorado.
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Quark View Post
    Team BidenHarris is owned and operated by the Chinese Communist Party for the benefit of the CCP.

I might add that President Trump is the only president in my lifetime that left the White House much poorer than when he entered the White House.
    I'm old enough to remember President Truman who went in poor and came out poor. President Eisenhower didn't get rich. I haven't checked but I don't think President Reagan got rich in politics.
    Last edited by patrickt; 06-12-2021 at 10:21 AM.

Senior Member Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger Second Class1 year registered
    Overall activity: 99.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by patrickt View Post
    I voted for President Trump in 2020 but I don't subscribe to the Cult of Personality that the left does. I approve of most of what President Trump did but if he'd recognized the enemy, the Deep State, he might be president now. I'll never understand why he allowed the Deep State--FBI, DOJ, IRS, and others--ignore requests from his office and from Congress for documents is beyond me.

Personally, I would like to see President Trump back some conservatives who are younger and stronger.
    Not to rehash 2016 but...

Kinda agree. I think Cruz would not have made the same mistake if he had made it to the oval office. I just didnt think he could survive the Clinton machine like Trump could.

But do note that Trump did try to get rid of the swamp several times but the judicial branch or congress used their powers of check and balance to stop him. Not sure how that can be overcome.
    "I want my #%$@# Trump back!"

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Call_me_Ishmael For This Useful Post:

dinosaur (06-12-2021)

50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 62.0%

Thanks
    I voted for President Trump in 2020 but I don't subscribe to the Cult of Personality that the left does. I approve of most of what President Trump did but if he'd recognized the enemy, the Deep State, he might be president now. I'll never understand why he allowed the Deep State--FBI, DOJ, IRS, and others--ignore requests from his office and from Congress for documents is beyond me.

Personally, I would like to see President Trump back some conservatives who are younger and stronger.
    Same here. I'm not sure if Trump decides to run for the presidential primary in 2024 he will win. He certainly made a mess of this political pandemic.

Senior Member Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger Second Class1 year registered
    Overall activity: 99.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Foghorn View Post
    If you can just make the mean Tweets stop I'm willing to give up my future, my children's future and all generations thereafter.

I'm also willing to pay higher taxes, support trillion dollar slush funds, wage war across the globe and close my eyes to a government run like the Mafia if you just make mean Tweets stop.

I'd be perfectly happy if the FBI shows up at my door at 5:30 in the morning full armed with an amphibious vehicle and CNN in tow to film my arrest. At least in the bottom of a jail my brain won't be subjected to those mean Tweets.

Make it stop, please, somebody make it stop.
    My daughter's opinion.

"I want my #%$@# Trump back!"

running down a dream V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 42.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dinosaur View Post
    That also lets me know the left using racism and inequality and white supremacy is nothing more than a smokescreen and a wedge they use to divide us.

the division of the majority in this country .. the white people .. is amazing and depressing when you think about it. totally polarized to the point of violence and split almost 50/50 down the line. so all of their votes are nullified by each other. and guess what? the minorities and freaks seem to be deciding many of the elections .. including presidential .. and in many cases running the show nonono.gif

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ruthless terrier For This Useful Post:

darroll (06-12-2021),dinosaur (06-12-2021),JMWinPR (06-12-2021),Quark (06-12-2021)

50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 62.0%

Thanks
    I'm old enough to remember President Truman who went in poor and came out poor. President Eisenhower didn't get rich. I haven't checked but I don't think President Reagan got rich in politics.
    Your a tad older than me. I don't remember Truman as I was way to young for that. I do remember Eisenhower somewhat but pretty young than too only in my single digits. Reagan broke even on the office. But Trump lost two billion dollars being president and no president has lost any where's near that kind of money as a percentage of overall wealth.

V.I.P. Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 10.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Foghorn View Post
    If you can just make the mean Tweets stop I'm willing to give up my future, my children's future and all generations thereafter.

I'm also willing to pay higher taxes, support trillion dollar slush funds, wage war across the globe and close my eyes to a government run like the Mafia if you just make mean Tweets sto

I'd be perfectly happy if the FBI shows up at my door at 5:30 in the morning full armed with an amphibious vehicle and CNN in tow to film my arrest. At least in the bottom of a jail my brain won't be subjected to those mean Tweets.

Make it stop, please, somebody make it stop.
    I will make them stop for you - it is easy.

I don't see Trump as turning to the dark side eventually. He didn't need the money or the fame, he had both when he decided to run.

Would much rather see the U.S. Marshall's, armed with arrest warrants, showing up in full riot gear, to 1300 Pennsylvania Avenue, and taking everyone on the 7th floor into custody, and grabbing all the computers and evidence about the journalist who was killed and Hunter Biden. That would be taking down the elite of the FBI, who have proven to be traitors to America. Subpoena's from Congress and Federal judges are withheld by them like it was their right.

Also, only a show by the Marines can stand against the Clinton-Obama machine, which isn't hesitant to use pay for and use force against innocent citizens all the time, even to the point of murder.

Let em "Tell it to the Marines."

Time for a major, major housecleaning and fumigation effort at the FBI, it would be the first, and best method of cleaning up the Deep State of Washington, and put everyone in the Federal bureaucracy on notice that change and consequences are coming.

Unfortunately - Trump didn't have the incentive to fire Jeff Sessoms as Attorney General the moment he recused himself from the Russian collusion story. Had he done so, and Trump followed up by wiping out the hypocrites and traitors at the top of the FBI, his mission to control the Deep State, would have been accomplished - no Mueller investigation would have ensued, and the leakers liars would have dried up damn fast. I hope he learned from it the first time, in case he gets a chance to rectify it a second go round.

Forty U.S. Marshals, armed with subpoenas and warrants for top FBI elite, would do the trick. Make every one of them do the perp walk in front of all the Washington tourists and main stream media. The Marshal's Service is America's oldest law enforcement agency. Rather see them storm trooper the FBI building, then your front door.

And just to follow that up - send the United States Marine Corp to stand guard at every Federal Courthouse in America - like they guard our overseas embassies. Make the Marines visible - a President doesn't need any special powers to pull out the military, and I would just love to see those Antifa terrorists in Portland, Rochester, Baltimore and other places, decide to throw molotov cocktails and attack the local police departments, backed up by the U.S. Marines. Just send them to stand guard - and if attacked - even if not on Federal property - let them take action - Antifa would disappear overnight. If Nancy Pelosi can barricade the U.S. Capital Building with 7000 troops and concentina wire fencing, then the Marines can stand a post on public sidewalks in strategic places anywhere in America. Any city in America having riot trouble, send the Marines to make a show - the guards around Buckingham Palace in England are public - in view and in reach all the time. Try walking by one, or beating one up ??? Let the Marines do the same, send 10-12 to take up stations in the Senate and House for 2-days and nights, just to show the politicians what real security is.

As for the MSM (which BTW isn't), twenty U.S. Marines in full riot gear on the public sidewalks around the CNN, Washington Post and NY Times Buildings, non-stop, 24/7, would probably have a dramatic effect upon their editorial choices. Make everyone entering those buildings passing them, pull out a Drivers license as ID to pass. Just put em on public sidewalks, and call it urban tactics training, no law against it, no judge could override it, and no Mayor would dare come out against it. Lets see who wins? My money is on the Leathernecks. Lets use them like the British Queen uses the Buckingham Palace guards. 50-Marines on the sidewalks outside City Hall in Chicago, LA, Portland, who do you think would challenge them? The military likes to show off - lets let em show off to the public by public displays in those trouble spots in the country.
    Stan
    Last edited by StanAtStanFan; 06-12-2021 at 01:09 PM. Reason: Reteaching The Lessons of Concord & Lexington

11. The Following User Says Thank You to StanAtStanFan For This Useful Post:

Foghorn (06-12-2021)

Alumni Member Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassRecommendation First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 55.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Freewill View Post
    My wife said that she wishes that Trump was never elected, because she then wouldn't know how good it could be.
    The Trump election in 2016 just served to shine a light on the corruption that's owned us for many years. I'm glad he was elected. Yet......... I do agree with your wife. Maybe we would be more blissful had we remained ignorant to the corruption.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Jen For This Useful Post:

Quark (06-12-2021)

Thread Information