Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: EU Leaders Urge Unfettered Probe Into Origins of COVID-19

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 21.0%

Thanks

EU Leaders Urge Unfettered Probe Into Origins of COVID-19

EU leaders urge unfettered probe into origins of COVID-19 | Reuters

They are calling for... "a timely, transparent and evidenced-based second probe to be conducted, including in China."

"EU diplomats have said the EU's support for a new study is mostly symbolic, as the block would not be directly involved."

Regardless of that, I think it will be very helpful just for the fact that other countries are expressing a need for further investigation.

The investigation by the WHO may have been biased, so let's try again. What have we got to loose?

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fall River For This Useful Post:

Conservative Libertarian (06-12-2021),phoenyx (06-12-2021),Rutabaga (06-12-2021),WarriorRob (06-12-2021)

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 36.0%

Thanks
    Am sure China will allow this in their country, just not this century

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hillofbeans For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (06-12-2021),Conservative Libertarian (06-12-2021),Fall River (06-12-2021),phoenyx (06-12-2021),Rutabaga (06-12-2021),WarriorRob (06-12-2021)

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 21.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hillofbeans View Post
    Am sure China will allow this in their country, just not this century
    That may be true but hopefully other countries around the world will join in to put more pressure on China. And perhaps they will be made to pay a price economically if they don't cooperate.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fall River For This Useful Post:

Conservative Libertarian (06-12-2021),Hillofbeans (06-12-2021),WarriorRob (06-12-2021)

Alumni Member Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 37.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fall River View Post
    EU leaders urge unfettered probe into origins of COVID-19 | Reuters

They are calling for... "a timely, transparent and evidenced-based second probe to be conducted, including in China."

"EU diplomats have said the EU's support for a new study is mostly symbolic, as the block would not be directly involved."

Regardless of that, I think it will be very helpful just for the fact that other countries are expressing a need for further investigation.

The investigation by the WHO may have been biased, so let's try again. What have we got to loose?

i would love to see the truth come out, however, china just threatened nuclear war if more investigations take place...

smoke and mirrors, "see, we're looking into it" say the ones covering it up...
    "The nose, knows"

"Negros were like animals and they turned the streets into jungles”
    joe biden.
    #walkaway

"The Emperor Wears No Clothes"

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rutabaga For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (06-12-2021),Conservative Libertarian (06-12-2021),Hillofbeans (06-12-2021),WarriorRob (06-12-2021)

running down a dream V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 41.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fall River View Post
    That may be true but hopefully other countries around the world will join in to put more pressure on China. And perhaps they will be made to pay a price economically if they don't cooperate.

pressure on China and maybe we get another virus? hard to say what that cornered animal might do.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ruthless terrier For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (06-12-2021),Conservative Libertarian (06-12-2021),WarriorRob (06-12-2021)

Senior Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocial1 year registered
    Overall activity: 90.0%

Thanks
    China is rivaling the U.S. already, the U.S. wants to be the sole Superpower, so does China, this will not end well.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to WarriorRob For This Useful Post:

Conservative Libertarian (06-12-2021)

Alumni Member & VIP Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 14.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ruthless terrier View Post
    pressure on China and maybe we get another virus? hard to say what that cornered animal might do.
    It needs to be caged. "How" that happens is largely irrelevant, except it should be done efficiently, and quickly.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nonsqtr For This Useful Post:

Fall River (06-13-2021),Hillofbeans (06-12-2021)

V.I.P. Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 13.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rutabaga View Post
    [/B]
    i would love to see the truth come out, however, china just threatened nuclear war if more investigations take place...

Who are they going to nuke? They don't possess the delivery vehicles for a nuclear exchange with America, while our submarines, many of them carrying nuclear missiles, are right off of their coast silently making sure they don't do something rash like that. Besides, China would lose anything and everything if they tried it. You launch a nuke at America and you are going to get hit with about 175 in retaliation. It is a foolish bluff for China to threaten nuclear war. Besides, unfortunately Trump didn't level Wuhan with 80-90 Tomahawk missiles when we discovered they released the virus. I am sure by now American intelligence knows exactly where all of China's nuclear arsenal and CDC-type labs are located, and they all would be taken out before the Chinese even knew a missile or stealth bomber had crossed their border's. The same is true of Israel in relation to their problems with Iran - the Israeli's will never allow Iran to possess nuclear weapons. They took them out in Iraq and Syria in surprise attacks. Iran will be no different, in fact, America is counting on it.

President Ronald Reagan's response when told Israel had launched a surprise air raid taking out Iraq's nuclear capability was "boys will be boys."

Stan
    Last edited by StanAtStanFan; 06-12-2021 at 06:24 PM.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StanAtStanFan For This Useful Post:

Fall River (06-13-2021),Rutabaga (06-12-2021)

Alumni Member Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 37.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by StanAtStanFan View Post
    Who are they going to nuke? They don't possess the delivery vehicles for a nuclear exchange with America, while our submarines, many of them carrying nuclear missiles, are right off of their coast silently making sure they don't do something rash like that. Besides, China would lose anything and everything if they tried it. You launch a nuke at America and you are going to get hit with about 175 in retaliation. It is a foolish bluff for China to threaten nuclear war. Besides, unfortunately Trump didn't level Wuhan with 80-90 Tomahawk missiles when we discovered they released the virus. I am sure by now American intelligence knows exactly where all of China's nuclear arsenal and CDC-type labs are located, and they all would be taken out before the Chinese even knew a missile or stealth bomber had crossed their border's. The same is true of Israel in relation to their problems with Iran - the Israeli's will never allow Iran to possess nuclear weapons. They took them out in Iraq and Syria in surprise attacks. Iran will be no different, in fact, America is counting on it.

President Ronald Reagan's response when told Israel had launched a surprise air raid taking out Iraq's nuclear capability was "boys will be boys."

Stan

dont tell me,, tell the chicons...they made the threat, not i...
    "The nose, knows"

"Negros were like animals and they turned the streets into jungles”
    joe biden.
    #walkaway

"The Emperor Wears No Clothes"

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 36.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rutabaga View Post
    [/B]

china is always making threats, nothing new except the retard in the basement

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Hillofbeans For This Useful Post:

Rutabaga (06-12-2021)

Thread Information