User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Were the protesters set up?

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 63.0%

Oaxaca, Mexico, for over twenty years. Born and raised in Memphis, TN, and worked in Colorado.
    Thanks

Were the protesters set up?

"At approximately 2:26 p.m. on January 6, a security camera showed a male inside the Capitol attempting to open one of the upper west terrace doors to exit the building," Johnson wrote. "This unauthorized individual, who was by himself at the time, walked through a narrow hallway to the double doors and attempted to exit through the left door by pushing the door's crash bar. The door did not open and the individual turned around and walked back through the hallway and away from the doors."Approximately seven minutes later, at 2:33 p.m., security footage showed five unauthorized individuals walking down the same hallway, past a police officer. The security footage, which did not include audio, appeared to show the police officer gesturing toward the doors as these individuals walked past him. Once at the double doors, one of the five individuals pushed the left door's crash bar and this time, it opened. All five individuals exited the building at approximately 2:33 p.m."
    "Johnson is asking Pittman several questions, some of which include whether she concurs with the assessment that about 309 people gained entry to the facility through those doors and whether USCP still thinks about 800 unauthorized people entered the building that day.
    "Does USCP know why at approximately 2:26 p.m. an individual could not open the left door at the upper west terrace entrance, but seven minutes later, at 2:33 p.m., another individual could open that same door?" the lawmaker asked. "Does USCP have any indication that this door was locked at 2:26 p.m. and then unlocked by 2:33 p.m.?"
    Jan. 6 video mystery: Senator asks about officer doors as intruders file past | Just The News

Please keep in mind that the Capitol Police are not police officers. They are simply thugs hired by the House of Representatives and working for Speaker Nancy Pelosi. That's why we don't know who shot Ashli Babbitt or why and probably never will. That's they the Pakistani spies that Rep. Debbie Wassermann Schultz gave full access to the congressional computer system were allowed to leave the country with a bundle of money.

These thugs have absolute immunity from both criminal and civil actions. They are exempt from Freedom of Information Act requests. The FBI can lie, lose, and hid paperwork but they can't sneer and simply say you can't see it. The IRS can destroy hard drives and sneer but they can't just sit on them and refuse access. The Capitol Police can.

The Capitol Police can also shoot and kill unarmed women and explain nothing.

If Capitol Thugs indicated protesters could enter and then shot and killed one and arrested others it's a crime but they have total immunity as do Pelosi, Schiff, Swalwell, Nadler, Pressley, Omar, Tlaib, Ocasio-Cortez and the rest. The movie is out next year. "The Band of Brigands".

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to patrickt For This Useful Post:

East of the Beast (06-13-2021),Foghorn (06-11-2021),JMWinPR (06-11-2021),nonsqtr (06-13-2021),Rutabaga (06-11-2021)

Senior Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 94.0%

Thanks
    new-mag-bracket-photo-aug-2015_3_orig.jpg

Mag locks hold a door closed when powered on. When dealing with an exit door to the outside there are all sorts of life-safety rules involved.

While Congress most likely exempted themselves from these life-safety rules there still has to be methods to turn the mag locks on or off. Normally pushing the exit bar would automatically cut power to the mag lock allowing the person to exit. Special exemptions from this standard rule would include Alzheimer's wing of a hospital or super high security government areas. In these rare cases pushing the bar does not cut power to the mag lock.

Which means someone inside intentionally cut power to the locks from a control panel.

Those 14,000 hours of security video the Democrats are hiding would tell us who cut the power.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Foghorn For This Useful Post:

Oceander (06-11-2021),patrickt (06-11-2021),Rutabaga (06-11-2021)

50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 91.0%

Thanks
    Maybe you don’t get to know who the trigger man was, because Ashli wasn’t killed. The whole thing was a setup to blame Trump and his supporters for more than B&E, which required a Hollywood production. Ask yourself why the person standing next to Ashli was none other than the blm organizer paid by cnn and he did not jump, flee or even look to see if the gun was pointed at him? Nor did he video the shooter. What was handed to Ashli on the ground before there was any blood?

Believe nothing you hear, and only half of what you can see. Makes lots of sense when dealing with a communist coup.
    History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid. óDwight D. Eisenhower

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Big Dummy For This Useful Post:

Foghorn (06-11-2021),Jen (06-13-2021),JMWinPR (06-11-2021),Rutabaga (06-11-2021)

Pillock/cheeky slag Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First Class3 months registeredOverdrive
    Awards:
    King of Publishing
    Overall activity: 99.7%

Thanks
    Ashley Babbitt is alive?
    Ignoring me could be beneficial

Just being a Millwall fan is enough reason to trust a man

Some call me Loki

Proud Boomer Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First Class1 year registered
    Overall activity: 11.0%

Thanks
    I'm pretty sure Ashley was killed.
    Unwavering loyalty for my President, Donald J Trump

~Shower the people you love with love~

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocial1 year registered
    Overall activity: 79.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Brat View Post
    I'm pretty sure Ashley was killed.
    I'm pretty sure some of these conspiracy theories are nuttier than a pecan plantation.

Alumni Member Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranSocialTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 41.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WildRose View Post
    I'm pretty sure some of these conspiracy theories are nuttier than a pecan plantation.
    Nuttier than the floor of a castration barn.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to East of the Beast For This Useful Post:

WildRose (06-13-2021)

50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 91.0%

Thanks
    Nutty just like the CCP bioweapon called covid19? Nutty like the western world is killing its own people with rDNA disguised as a vaccine? Nuttier than Pelosi and Whitmer trying to force communism on America?

Check yourself, before you wreck yourself.
    History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid. óDwight D. Eisenhower

50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 61.0%

Thanks
    About 10-15% of the Crowd were "Steered " by Non Trump Agitators (That is all it took )

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocial1 year registered
    Overall activity: 79.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Dummy View Post
    Nutty just like the CCP bioweapon called covid19? Nutty like the western world is killing its own people with rDNA disguised as a vaccine? Nuttier than Pelosi and Whitmer trying to force communism on America?

Check yourself, before you wreck yourself.
    There are no facts that support the idea that it was an engineered bio-weapon. They damned sure took full advantage of it but that doesn't make it a bio-weapon.

Thread Information