User Tag List

Thread: The Queen is Cancelled at Oxford

Threaded View

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 10.0%

Thanks

The Queen is Cancelled at Oxford

Chickenheads coming home to roost? News articles about the removal of the Queen's portrait say that many of the students demanding the removal of the portrait are actually international students studying at Oxford on student visas! Imagine being so privileged to study at one of the world's most prestigious institutions of higher learning, and demanding that institution change it's entire culture to suit you! Now that's chutzpah, or perhaps malignant narcissism in a clinical setting.
    Last edited by Hermannsdenkmal; 06-10-2021 at 07:23 PM.
    "I will never vote for Donald Trump because I stand with free markets and religious freedom and personal responsibility. Donald Trump stands against all of these things. He stands for trade restrictions and and an anti-morality foreign policy and government domination of religion and nastiness toward women and tacit appeals to racism and unbounded personal power. I stand with conservatism. Donald Trump stands against it. I stand with #NeverTrump."
    - Ben "Phony" Shapiro, March 4, 2016

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hermannsdenkmal For This Useful Post:

Brat (06-10-2021),Camp (06-11-2021),dinosaur (06-10-2021)

Thread Information