User Tag List

Thread: Half of all unemployment money was stolen by criminals during pandemic, experts say

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 36.0%

Thanks

Half of all unemployment money was stolen by criminals during pandemic, experts say

Unemployment fraud surged during the coronavirus pandemic, with billions of dollars likely ending up in the hands of foreign crime syndicates based in China, Russia and other countries, experts say.

Haywood Talcove, the CEO of LexisNexis Risk Solution, suggested the bulk of the money – about $250 billion – went to international criminal groups, most of which are backed by the state. The money is essentially being used as their slush fund for "nefarious purposes," such as terrorism, illegal drugs and child trafficking, Talcove said.

Half of all unemployment money was stolen by criminals during pandemic, experts say | Fox Business
    Let's recap the past year and a half-
    * Anthony Fauci directed funds to the Wuhan Lab which resulted in coronavirus being unleashed on the world
    * Billions $$ of US dollars were stolen and transferred to state backed crime syndicates in China and Russia
    * The richest American oligarchs got even richer
    * Biden is now proposing the US taxpayer buy 1 billion vaccine doses, and give them away free to foreign countries

If you can't spot the sucker in all this, then the sucker is you.
    "I will never vote for Donald Trump because I stand with free markets and religious freedom and personal responsibility. Donald Trump stands against all of these things. He stands for trade restrictions and and an anti-morality foreign policy and government domination of religion and nastiness toward women and tacit appeals to racism and unbounded personal power. I stand with conservatism. Donald Trump stands against it. I stand with #NeverTrump."
    - Ben "Phony" Shapiro, March 4, 2016

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hermannsdenkmal For This Useful Post:

dinosaur (06-10-2021),Foghorn (06-10-2021),Rutabaga (06-10-2021)

Alumni Member Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Thanks
    bidens gotta pay china for getting him selected...
    "The nose, knows"

"Negros were like animals and they turned the streets into jungles”
    joe biden.
    #walkaway

"The Emperor Has No Clothes"

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Rutabaga For This Useful Post:

Hermannsdenkmal (06-10-2021)

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 36.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rutabaga View Post
    bidens gotta pay china for getting him selected...
    I'm always amazed how cost-effective bribery is. For a small contribution of say $25,000, a corrupt politician like Biden will award billions of dollars to his bribers. I remember one GOP Congresswoman from Florida awarded millions $ in contracts to a donor who'd only given her campaign $5,000. The return on investment when bribing politicians really can't be matched.
    "I will never vote for Donald Trump because I stand with free markets and religious freedom and personal responsibility. Donald Trump stands against all of these things. He stands for trade restrictions and and an anti-morality foreign policy and government domination of religion and nastiness toward women and tacit appeals to racism and unbounded personal power. I stand with conservatism. Donald Trump stands against it. I stand with #NeverTrump."
    - Ben "Phony" Shapiro, March 4, 2016

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Hermannsdenkmal For This Useful Post:

JMWinPR (06-11-2021)

Thread Information