Thread: Analysis Reveals Heart-related Side Effects of Hydroxychloroquine

Senior Member Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger Second Class1 year registered
    Overall activity: 98.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fall River View Post
    Analysis reveals heart-related side effects of hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine | EurekAlert! Science News

"Hydroxychloroquine [HCQ] and chloroquine were associated with higher rates of various cardiovascular problems, including life threatening heart rhythm events, heart failure, and damage to the heart muscle itself (termed cardiomyopathy)."

"Moreover, we show how these adverse events carry high risks for severe outcomes including death, even with standard doses of the drugs."

My comment: The reason I easily found this link is because I looked, as opposed to Sean Hannity who I recently heard on the radio still promoting Hydroxychloroquine.

You can observe a lot just by watching - Yogi berra
    you should know better than to defend this on this forum. I have no idea if it is right or wrong. Doesn't matter here though and you should know that.
    I just scanned over the thread and I see that you are now labeled a leftist and shill for big pharma.
    Happens every time... here.
    Every F'in thread.
    Last edited by Call_me_Ishmael; 06-12-2021 at 09:58 AM.
    "I want my #%$@# Trump back!"

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 14.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fall River View Post
    If you're expecting me to lower myself to your level of discourse, you're seriously deluded. So carry on with the vacuous insults. Who cares?

And that goes for all the others. I'm not going to waste my time answering each one separately. Have fun.
    You'd need serious gear to climb up to my level of discourse. I posted that HCQ has been available longer than you've been alive and you post that I'm projecting. I post facts, you post lies, simple as that. You won't answer some questions because you cannot.
    #BlackLIESMatter---Martin Luther King Jr. was a REPUBLICAN!

The Democratic Party. The party of the STUPIDS, for the STUPIDS, by the STUPIDS.

جعل أمريكا كبيره مره أخرى
    I VOTED FOR THE PRESIDENT!

Political Correctness is HATE SPEECH!

THE GREATEST DANGER TO THE USA IS THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY!

50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 63.0%

Oaxaca, Mexico, for over twenty years. Born and raised in Memphis, TN, and worked in Colorado.
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Call_me_Ishmael View Post
    you should know better than to defend this on this forum. I have no idea if it is right or wrong. Doesn't matter here though and you should know that.
    I just scanned over the thread and I see that you are now labeled a leftist and shill for big pharma.

Happens every time... here.
    Every F'in thread.
    I'm curious. After lying about the number of people with COVID, the number of deaths from COVID, the symptoms of COVID, and the manner of transmission for COVID, why would anyone still believe them?

I do wonder why in many decades of use for malaria this heart issue was never discovered until the folks who've been lying to us suddenly needed it.

V.I.P
    Achievements:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by patrickt View Post
    I'm curious. After lying about the number of people with COVID, the number of deaths from COVID, the symptoms of COVID, and the manner of transmission for COVID, why would anyone still believe them?

I do wonder why in many decades of use for malaria this heart issue was never discovered until the folks who've been lying to us suddenly needed it.
    Maybe I'm just too used to collecting and analyzing data that is sometimes conflicting and yet I must still make a decision regarding what course of action to take. But I didn't read the OP to say never use the stuff. I read what looked like a data point. And then the rest was just people afraid that the data point might refute their point of view.

But I didn't see that. I saw only a warning whose severity was similar to what appears on virtually all medicines.

Personally, I would have taken the stuff had I come down with the disease.

And as far as why it was poo pooed, you dont need to be curious to know. Its because Trump mentioned it and because- had it been effective and used - it could have stopped the lock downs and other shenanigans that facilitated the election fraud. And yet....all that is probably true but does not diminish the side effects of that or any other medicine.
    Last edited by Call_me_Ishmael; 06-12-2021 at 02:20 PM.

Thanks
    Maybe I'm just too used to collecting and analyzing data that is sometimes conflicting and yet I must still make a decision regarding what course of action to take. But I didn't read the OP to say never use the stuff. I read what looked like a data point. And then the rest was just people afraid that the data point might refute their point of view.

But I didn't see that. I saw only a warning whose severity was similar to what appears on virtually all medicines.

Personally, I would have taken the stuff had I come down with the disease.

And as far as why it was poo pooed, you dont need to be curious to know. Its because Trump mentioned it and because- had it been effective and used - it could have stopped the lock downs and other shenanigans that facilitated the election fraud. And yet....all that is probably true but does not diminish the side effects of that or any other medicine.
    Meds have side effects ----- so does FOOD. To point out that HCQ, available and successful longer than any poster here has lived, has some side effects is just more liberal lying scare tactics. You may not be fed up with liberal liars, but I am.

The Democratic Party. The party of the STUPIDS, for the STUPIDS, by the STUPIDS.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dan40 For This Useful Post:

JustPassinThru (06-12-2021)

V.I.P
    Achievements:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan40 View Post
    Meds have side effects ----- so does FOOD. To point out that HCQ, available and successful longer than any poster here has lived, has some side effects is just more liberal lying scare tactics. You may not be fed up with liberal liars, but I am.
    I wasn't scared when I heard HCQ had side effects. Not sure why you were. As you said.. side effects. It is useful to know what kind of side effects HCQ has so as to better enable an informed decision. In any case, I wasn't scared. Sorry to hear that you were.
    Last edited by Call_me_Ishmael; 06-12-2021 at 05:43 PM.

Thanks
    I wasn't scared when I heard HCQ had side effects. Not sure why you were. As you said.. side effects. It is useful to know what kind of side effects HCQ has so as to better enable an informed decision. In any case, I wasn't scared. Sorry to hear that you were.
    Stick it in your ear. Being tired of liberal bullshit is not being scared. No fear of anything liberals say, it is ALL lies.

V.I.P
    Achievements:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan40 View Post
    Stick it in your ear. Being tired of liberal bullshit is not being scared. No fear of anything liberals say, it is ALL lies.
    In your perfect world, would the side effects of HCQ be hidden from the public?

We know they tried to create fear in the use of HCQ. And we know why. But to fear the disclosure of valid information.... and to label anyone who makes that disclosure a liberal, progressive, lefty, whatever is paranoia. Really. And it would not serve us well if we ever had to defend each others' backs.
    Last edited by Call_me_Ishmael; 06-12-2021 at 06:04 PM.

Thanks

We know they tried to create fear in the use of HCQ. And we know why. But to fear the disclosure of valid information.... and to label anyone who makes that disclosure a liberal, progressive, lefty, whatever is paranoia. Really. And it would not serve us well if we ever had to defend each others' backs.
    Not paranoia, reality. Liberals lie constantly and fall river repeats their lies. Truth would be to cite HCQ side affects WITH the smal percentage of occourence. And cite its many decades of success and experience. The liberal left did not do that, just the opposite.

Thanks

What perfect world? I have always lived in reality and it has been good and bad, never remotely perfect. Perhaps you could explain the perfect world for the forum

Thread Information