User Tag List

View Poll Results: Why Did Israel Attack the USS Liberty?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • It was an accident

2 28.57%
  • It was done on purpose

3 42.86%
  • Because antisemitism

0 0%
  • I don't know

2 28.57%
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: USS Liberty- What is the Truth?

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 4.0%

Thanks

USS Liberty- What is the Truth?

In spite of being a known critic of those who perpetrated the attack on the USS Liberty, I've never delved too deep into the subject. It happened a long time before my generation, and I've been more interested in trying to discern the truth about other more recent cover-ups. But this video really got to me. This looks like it's from the 1990's, and the pain that lived with the families of the victims of the attack on USS Liberty is very palpable to anyone who loves the United States and respects it's servicemen. Please watch the short video before answering the poll or responding. i hope to maybe learn from others who know more about the subject than I do.

So what's your opinion? Was it an accident, or a calculated decision on Israel's behalf to thwart the US from intercepting their plan to attack the Golan Heights?
    "I will never vote for Donald Trump because I stand with free markets and religious freedom and personal responsibility. Donald Trump stands against all of these things. He stands for trade restrictions and and an anti-morality foreign policy and government domination of religion and nastiness toward women and tacit appeals to racism and unbounded personal power. I stand with conservatism. Donald Trump stands against it. I stand with #NeverTrump."
    - Ben "Phony" Shapiro, March 4, 2016

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second Class
    Overall activity: 61.0%

Thanks
    Mossad and the CIA set that one, up. "Greater good" and all that Machiavellian claptrap. We'll never know all the parameters of it...but, it was a foul deed, certainly.

Good to see the site's anti-semite broach the subject. It's subjects such as this that leave me quite okay to read all the unabridged, blathering, Jew hating other stuff he posts.
    You're only as good as your last performance.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Northern Rivers For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (06-10-2021)

50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 10.0%

Thanks
    Accident
    I am not joe biden and I both understand and approve this message

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dr. Felix Birdbiter For This Useful Post:

Gator Monroe (06-10-2021),patrickt (06-10-2021)

Senior Member Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger Second Class1 year registered
    Overall activity: 94.0%

Thanks
    The OP must think we never heard of this incident before. I know... let's call every nation that ever killed an American our enemy... starting with the British.
    Last edited by Call_me_Ishmael; 06-10-2021 at 12:29 AM.
    "I want my #%$@# Trump back!"

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Call_me_Ishmael For This Useful Post:

Northern Rivers (06-10-2021),yeuemmaimai (06-10-2021)

Senior Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranSocialTagger First Class
    Awards:
    Community AwardMost Popular
    Overall activity: 15.0%

Thanks
    I'm more interested in why Pueblo was sent into harms way without back up. The Walkers were already giving the code keys to the Soviets as far back as '65. They couldn't do much without the corresponding equipment, which they acquired from USS Pueblo.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JMWinPR For This Useful Post:

Hermannsdenkmal (06-10-2021),Northern Rivers (06-10-2021)

50000 Experience PointsSocialCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second Class
    Overall activity: 61.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JMWinPR View Post
    I'm more interested in why Pueblo was sent into harms way without back up. The Walkers were already giving the code keys to the Soviets as far back as '65. They couldn't do much without the corresponding equipment, which they acquired from USS Pueblo.
    I don't see any bloodymindedness as in, "Let's blow this ship up, today. It's Monday." There's always more going on than we mere mortals will ever get to see. It's the 'Area 51 Paradox'.....
    You're only as good as your last performance.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Northern Rivers For This Useful Post:

JMWinPR (06-11-2021)

50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 60.0%

Oaxaca, Mexico, for over twenty years. Born and raised in Memphis, TN, and worked in Colorado.
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Call_me_Ishmael View Post
    The OP must think we never heard of this incident before. I know... let's call every nation that ever killed an American our enemy... starting with the British.
    How about the U.S. military? Is "friendly fire" really friendly or is it Jews in the military?

Was General Stonewall Jackson accidentally shot by a confederate soldier or was it all a conspiracy? Whatever it was, since he died from pneumonia a week after being shot he is clearly a COVID death.
    Last edited by patrickt; 06-10-2021 at 09:14 AM.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to patrickt For This Useful Post:

Dr. Felix Birdbiter (06-10-2021),tlmjl (06-10-2021)

Thanks
    My next door neighbor absolutely insist the fourth plane on 9/11 was deliberately shot down and was not the result of Todd Beamer's "lets roll" call to action.

If this were true it was the right thing to do or should we have just allowed the plane to crash into the White House? However, I don't think it is true, I think the plane was going to crash somewhere and Mr. Beamer just hastened that event saving untold lives in the process.

Senior Member Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger Second Class1 year registered
    Overall activity: 94.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by patrickt View Post
    How about the U.S. military? Is "friendly fire" really friendly or is it Jews in the military?
    I was thinking the same thing. We shot down a UK plane in Iraq....shot it out of the sky. Were Iraqis flying Tornados that day? And then we shot down a US plane. And then a US plane being targeted by our own missile battery fired first and destroyed the battery before it launched. Accidents? By who? By what? All you can say is "the fog of war".

And if some slithering piece of shit is posting here hoping that they can convince people that the Liberty attack was not accidental, I say he has no concept of the level at which "accidental" events can occur in war. Erroneous decisions caused by the fog of war can occur at the highest levels as well as the lowest. So it makes no difference if the aircrews reported it was a US ship. Israel was essentially alone in a fight for its survival.... its very existence. High command believed that ship was a threat, immediate or future, intentional or not.....and regardless of whether it was an American ship or not.

The POS posting this thread must have gotten his orders that NOW is the time to post the USS Liberty thread. It's the go-to post of all slithering low IQ jew-haters.
    Last edited by Call_me_Ishmael; 06-10-2021 at 09:47 AM.
    "I want my #%$@# Trump back!"

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by patrickt View Post

Was General Stonewall Jackson accidentally shot by a confederate soldier or was it all a conspiracy? Whatever it was, since he died from pneumonia a week after being shot he is clearly a COVID death.
    Oh, don't be a silly goose Mr. P. Not all the friendly fire deaths were caused by the Jews. All the black victims of friendly fire were killed by the KKK.

Thread Information