User Tag List

View Poll Results: Why Did Israel Attack the USS Liberty?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • It was an accident

2 28.57%
  • It was done on purpose

3 42.86%
  • Because antisemitism

0 0%
  • I don't know

2 28.57%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: USS Liberty- What is the Truth?

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 24.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Rivers View Post
    Mossad and the CIA set that one, up. "Greater good" and all that Machiavellian claptrap. We'll never know all the parameters of it...but, it was a foul deed, certainly.
    The CIA helped set up the attack itself, or the cover up?
    Good to see the site's anti-semite broach the subject. It's subjects such as this that leave me quite okay to read all the unabridged, blathering, Jew hating other stuff he posts.
    Lisping Lindsey is demanding another billion to help Israel. You should be the first to donate to that, so that the US tax payers don't have to.
    "I will never vote for Donald Trump because I stand with free markets and religious freedom and personal responsibility. Donald Trump stands against all of these things. He stands for trade restrictions and and an anti-morality foreign policy and government domination of religion and nastiness toward women and tacit appeals to racism and unbounded personal power. I stand with conservatism. Donald Trump stands against it. I stand with #NeverTrump."
    - Ben "Phony" Shapiro, March 4, 2016

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Call_me_Ishmael View Post
    I was thinking the same thing. We shot down a UK plane in Iraq....shot it out of the sky. Were Iraqis flying Tornados that day? And then we shot down a US plane. And then a US plane being targeted by our own missile battery fired first and destroyed the battery before it launched. Accidents? By who? By what? All you can say is "the fog of war".

And if some slithering piece of shit is posting here hoping that they can convince people that the Liberty attack was not accidental, I say he has no concept of the level at which "accidental" events can occur in war. Erroneous decisions caused by the fog of war can occur at the highest levels as well as the lowest. So it makes no difference if the aircrews reported it was a US ship. Israel was essentially alone in a fight for its survival.... its very existence. High command believed that ship was a threat, immediate or future, intentional or not.....and regardless of whether it was an American ship or not.

The POS posting this thread must have gotten his orders that NOW is the time to post the USS Liberty thread. It's the go-to post of all slithering low IQ jew-haters.
    Wow, so not only are you a clueless twit, you're also a paranoid clueless twit.
    "I will never vote for Donald Trump because I stand with free markets and religious freedom and personal responsibility. Donald Trump stands against all of these things. He stands for trade restrictions and and an anti-morality foreign policy and government domination of religion and nastiness toward women and tacit appeals to racism and unbounded personal power. I stand with conservatism. Donald Trump stands against it. I stand with #NeverTrump."

Thanks
    The OP must think we never heard of this incident before. I know... let's call every nation that ever killed an American our enemy... starting with the British.
    The British were our enemy, and war was fought against them because the British were controlling us and diverting an unreasonable amount of our resources to keep their empire afloat. Those of your ilk would have been the status quo turncoat Benedict Arnolds, had you lived in that era. There's nothing American about supporting the well being of a foreign nation over that of your own. Get it right.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Felix Birdbiter View Post
    My next door neighbor absolutely insist the fourth plane on 9/11 was deliberately shot down and was not the result of Todd Beamer's "lets roll" call to action.

If this were true it was the right thing to do or should we have just allowed the plane to crash into the White House? However, I don't think it is true, I think the plane was going to crash somewhere and Mr. Beamer just hastened that event saving untold lives in the process.
    Given the fact that Sec of Defense Rumsfeld and his assistant Dov Zakheim decided to blame the 9/11 attacks on Saddam Hussein rather than actually look into who was behind it, it may indeed have been better for the last plane to have reached its target.

Senior Member Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassCreated Blog entry1 year registeredSocial
    Overall activity: 41.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JMWinPR View Post
    I'm more interested in why Pueblo was sent into harms way without back up. The Walkers were already giving the code keys to the Soviets as far back as '65. They couldn't do much without the corresponding equipment, which they acquired from USS Pueblo.
    I worked on that Walker case. Every time a B52 would take off anywhere in the world, the 7th fleet radios would go nuts.
    The big shots asked us what ship. And also our top secret Crypto was printed in a US magazine.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to darroll For This Useful Post:

Foghorn (06-10-2021)

Grotty oik Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First Class3 months registeredOverdrive
    Awards:
    King of Publishing
    Overall activity: 99.7%

Thanks
    I was thinking the same thing. We shot down a UK plane in Iraq....shot it out of the sky. Were Iraqis flying Tornados that day? And then we shot down a US plane. And then a US plane being targeted by our own missile battery fired first and destroyed the battery before it launched. Accidents? By who? By what? All you can say is "the fog of war".

And if some slithering piece of shit is posting here hoping that they can convince people that the Liberty attack was not accidental, I say he has no concept of the level at which "accidental" events can occur in war. Erroneous decisions caused by the fog of war can occur at the highest levels as well as the lowest. So it makes no difference if the aircrews reported it was a US ship. Israel was essentially alone in a fight for its survival.... its very existence. High command believed that ship was a threat, immediate or future, intentional or not.....and regardless of whether it was an American ship or not.

The POS posting this thread must have gotten his orders that NOW is the time to post the USS Liberty thread. It's the go-to post of all slithering low IQ jew-haters.
    Obviously you did not watch the short video clip.

Are the family members of the sailors who were killed "slithering pieces of shit" or "low IQ jew-haters"?
    Last edited by Authentic; 06-10-2021 at 07:28 PM.
    Ignoring me could be beneficial

Just being a Millwall fan is enough reason to trust a man

Some call me Loki

Grotty oik Achievements:
    Awards:
    King of Publishing

Thanks
    What is it about Israel that brings out the worst in it's staunchest defenders?

Some call me Loki

V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger Second Class1 year registered
    Overall activity: 99.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Authentic View Post
    Obviously you did not watch the short video clip.

Are the family members of the sailors who were killed "slithering pieces of shit".
    Been through the Liberty investigation many times before. Don't need to watch again. What is it that you think I don't know? Did the "slithering POS" comment throw you off your game? Read the rest of that paragraph and tell me what you think i don't know.

Are there family members posting here?
    Last edited by Call_me_Ishmael; 06-10-2021 at 07:33 PM.
    "I want my #%$@# Trump back!"

Grotty oik Achievements:
    Awards:
    King of Publishing

Thanks
    Been through the Liberty investigation many times before. Don't need to watch again. What is it that you think I don't know? Did the "slithering POS" comment throw you off your game? Read the rest of that paragraph and tell me what you think i don't know.

Are there family members posting here?
    You really need to watch the video to find out who you are insulting. It is legitimate. I was suspicious and checked around before watching. Chuck Schumer is of your opinion, by the way.
    Last edited by Authentic; 06-10-2021 at 07:37 PM.

Some call me Loki

V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger Second Class1 year registered
    Overall activity: 99.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Authentic View Post
    What is it about Israel that brings out the worst in it's staunchest defenders?
    In the case at hand, maybe its a superior understanding of war and the nature of intelligence operations near a theater of war.

We could have and likely would have done the same to a non-belligerant signint/comint/elint ship in the vicinity of any war that we are in.
    "I want my #%$@# Trump back!"

Thread Information