User Tag List

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast

Thread: A Student Was Denied His Diploma For Wearing The Mexican Flag At Graduation

Clod Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassOverdrive1 year registered
    Awards:
    King of Publishing
    Overall activity: 99.7%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by StanAtStanFan View Post
    Pretty racist response to lay on a HS kid. What would be your response to a HS with an enrollment of 5000, and 62% Hispanic?

Obviously, you have no knowledge or expertise regarding America's Latino community. You are a bigoted racist, with what, less than 400 posts on file?

When you do some research on, oh, something like probable cause - a legal term needed to detain someone - instead of just saying he needs a psych evaluation, and is shooting up schools, perhaps some people will take you seriously. Meanwhile - to me you are just racist, with no life experiences relating to Latino's and probably, we will discover, not much else.

Stan
    You are trying to shame someone by calling them a racist? It's 2021, not 1985.
    "That's because you're an ignorant dimwit whose main pastime is killing innocent owls." - UKSmartypants

Let em come, we are Millwall!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Authentic For This Useful Post:

WVYankee (06-08-2021)

Senior Member Achievements:
    Social1 year registered50000 Experience Points
    Overall activity: 55.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WarriorRob View Post
    Next they will wear the Chinese flag, Russian Flag, Nigerian Flag, ISIS Flag. The young generation hate this country with a passion, we are screwed as a Nation.
    What do you expect? The "Education Establishment" is nothing more than an extension of the DNC and all they have is hatred of the US.

Kids learn what they are taught and observe.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wildrose For This Useful Post:

Earl (06-08-2021),Rutabaga (06-08-2021),WVYankee (06-08-2021)

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Overall activity: 45.0%

Oaxaca, Mexico, for over twenty years. Born and raised in Memphis, TN, and worked in Colorado.
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Daily Bread View Post
    Yup ! My point was they don't want to invest the time and energy and sacrifices to make their own country great - they want to live the good life off our backs . If they're so damned good that take some pride and commitment and make their own country good .
    I love the "they". It's so specific. It really nails it. And it groups them all together whether they belong in the group or not. I'm older than most trees and in my life I've had good friends, people I trusted who were white, black, Mexican, Muslim, Christian, gay, straight, and even convicted felons who I trusted a lot more than politicians. I feel sorry for those of you who are so frightened you can only think of killing.

I wonder if even one of you "killers" claims to be a Muslim?

50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender

Oaxaca, Mexico, for over twenty years. Born and raised in Memphis, TN, and worked in Colorado.
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by StanAtStanFan View Post
    I agree, it was a reasonable action to take at a very organized and serious ceremony. But it is only a HS kid.
    Withholding his diploma at the graduation ceremony - fine - ok - that ceremony is over. But the kid earned a HS diploma and he should be given it now - the school has no right to withhold it from him since he met the criteria to earn it. If they are not giving it to him to punish him for his actions at the graduation ceremony, those school officials are bums.

Stan
    The idea he won't get a diploma is ridiculous. That brings me to a discussion of the media. Our local newspaper had a horrible article about me. The "reporter" took three quotes from different parts of a two-hour presentation, put them together as one, and it was bad. I called the editor. He asked if I was misquoted and I said I hadn't been. He said, "Well?"

I asked if he'd read the article. He said he hadn't and I asked him to read it and call me back. Five minutes later he called and was very apologetic. He explained the "reporter" was an intern. I asked who had read the article before it went in the paper. "No one."

This young man will get his diploma. He just won't get it at the graduation ceremony where he wanted to dress like a clown. If I were guessing I'd say he's third generation U.S.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to patrickt For This Useful Post:

Awards:
    Discussion Ender

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Authentic View Post
    We don't have to move to Mexico when they are coming here.

It's like the beer commercial says, "Mexico is in us."
    I got in trouble once for telling a reporter that we should consider sending 10 million U.S. citizens who refuse to work to Mexico and invite 10 million Mexicans who want to work to come north. But, I am tired of what the U.S. has been sending to Mexico. Liberal Democrats and most people posting here would fit right in.

I listened to a California Democrat whining about lazy Mexicans and I said, "My god, Carl, you hire Mexicans to do everything except wipe you ass and you say they're lazy."

"That's not true."
    "You mean you hired someone to wipe your ass."

9. The Following User Says Thank You to patrickt For This Useful Post:

Senior Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registeredTagger First ClassSocial
    Overall activity: 94.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fall River View Post
    The school did the right thing, a dress code is a dress code. If all students decided for themselves which rules they don't like and won't follow, there would be anarchy in the schools.
    Indeed.

Thanks
    63% of Non-Citizen Households Access Welfare Programs

https://cis.org › Report › 63-NonCitizen-Households-Ac...

Nov 20, 2018 — Welfare use tends to be high for both newer arrivals and long-time residents. Of households headed by non-citizens in the United States for fewer ...

One in five US prison inmates is a 'criminal alien' | TheHill

https://thehill.com › opinion › immigration › 407312-o...

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Earl For This Useful Post:

Rutabaga (06-08-2021),WVYankee (06-08-2021)

Thanks
    Illegal Immigrants Arrested in FY 2020 Had Average of Four Criminal Convictions or Charges Each, ICE Says

Thursday, January 7, 2021

Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) published its year-end report, stating that the illegal immigrants arrested by ICE during fiscal year (FY) 2020 had an average of four criminal convictions or pending criminal charges each. The United States is home to about 10.5 million undocumented immigrants. ICE made this announcement highlighting the commendable work the agency has achieved in cracking down on criminal illegal immigrants.”
    https://www.natlawreview.com/article...ons-or-charges

More:

Average of Four Criminal Convictions or Charges

According to the figures released by ICE, it conducted 103,603 administrative arrests in FY 2020. Of those arrested, 90% had criminal convictions or charges at the time of the arrest. The arrested immigrants had a total of more than 374,000 convictions and charges, an average of four per person.In FY 2019, ICE agents arrested more than 143,000 people in the interior. The most convictions or criminal charges pending against them were for driving under the influence (74,000), followed by drug offenses (67,000). Only 1,900 had been charged or convicted of homicide.Convictions or criminal charges of the aliens arrested also included 1,800 homicide-related crimes, 1,600 kidnappings, 37,000 assaults, and 10,000 sex crimes, according to ICE data. Further, ICE announced that in FY 2020 they had successfully deported 185,884 immigrants. Of those, 4,276 were known or suspected gang members, 675 of whom are believed to be members of the brutal gang MS-13. It was also reported that 31 were known or suspected terrorists.”

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Earl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    From "What's That."

June 7, 2021
    Sex offenders are invading America

U.S. Border Patrol agents assigned to Del Rio Sector arrested 10 convicted sexual offenders May 17 to May 24, shortly after they crossed into the United States illegally.“The majority of these criminals were apprehended in our sector’s most remote areas, attempting to avoid detection by crossing far from populated areas, “said Del Rio Sector Chief Patrol Agent Austin L. Skero II. “Our agents’ sign cutting and tracking skills were instrumental in capturing these criminals, preventing them from infiltrating our communities.”

On May 24, Border Patrol agents arrested two Mexican nationals with prior convictions. Record checks revealed one individual had a felony conviction for lewd and lascivious molestation. The second had a felony conviction for lewd and lascivious acts with a child.

Between May 17 and 23, Border Patrol agents arrested Mexican nationals with felony convictions including forcible sexual abuse, sexual assault of a child under 14, sexual assault of a child, sexual assault, sexual conduct with a person under 13 and a registered sexual offender. Agents also arrested two Honduran nationals with felony convictions for statutory rape, and second-degree sexual assault of a child.

To give you a sense of the problem with illegal aliens and sex crimes, an organization called North Carolinians For Immigration Reform and Enforcement has spent years keeping track of the number of illegal immigrants arrested just for child rape, as opposed to raping adults. Here are their records just for the past sixteen months in one relatively small state:

2021 Monthly Child Rapes by Illegal Aliens
    4) April 2021 21 illegal aliens arrested for 200 child rape/child sexual assault charges in NC here
    3) March 2021 17 illegal aliens arrested for 70 child rape/child sexual assault charges in NC here
    2) February 2021 33 illegal aliens arrested for 100 child rape/child sexual assault charges in NC here
    1) January 2021 17 illegal aliens arrested for 55 child rape/child sexual assault charges in NC here

2020 Monthly Child Rapes by Illegal Aliens
    12) December 2020 21 illegal aliens arrested for 379 child rape/child sexual assault charges in NC here
    11) November 2020 8 illegal aliens arrested for 23 child rape/child sexual assault charges in NC here
    10) October 2020 15 illegal aliens arrested for 39 child rape/child sexual assault charges in NC here
    9) September 2020 28 illegal aliens arrested for 100 child rape/child sexual assault charges in NC here
    8) August 2020 22 illegal aliens arrested for 107 child rape/child sexual assault charges in NC here
    7) July 2020 17 illegal aliens arrested for 63 child rape/child sexual assault charges in NC here
    6) June 2020 22 illegal aliens arrested for 238 child rape/child sexual assault charges in NC here
    5) May 2020 23 illegal aliens arrested for 70 child rape/child sexual assault charges in NC here
    4) April 2020 15 illegal aliens arrested for 29 child rape/child sexual assault charges in NC here
    3) March 2020 22 illegal aliens arrested for 145 child rape/child sexual assault charges in NC here
    2) February 2020 15 illegal aliens arrested for 40 child rape/child sexual assault charges in NC here
    1) January 2020 38 illegal aliens arrested for 140 child rape/child sexual assault charges in NC here

Sex offenders are invading America - American Thinker
    "

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Earl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    The age of consent in Mexico is complex. Typically, Mexican states have a "primary" age of consent (which may be as low as 12), and sexual conduct with persons below that age is always illegal. Sexual relations which occur between adults and teenagers under 18 are left in a legal gray area: laws against corruption of minors as well as estupro laws can be applied to such acts, at the discretion of the prosecution. These laws are situational and are subject to interpretation. The general age of consent in Mexico is 17.[1]
    wikipedia.com

A 12 year old girl is typically in the sixth grade.

Thread Information