User Tag List

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 114

Thread: A Student Was Denied His Diploma For Wearing The Mexican Flag At Graduation

  1. #61
    Alumni Member Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 60.0%

    Rutabaga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    44,783
    Thanks
    106,094
    Thanked: 67,514
    Rep Power
    21474888
    refried beans are repeaters...
    "The nose, knows"

    "Negros were like animals and they turned the streets into jungles”
    joe biden.


    Covid=$
    "The Emperor Wears No Clothes"

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rutabaga For This Useful Post:

    Earl (06-06-2021)

  3. #62
    Alumni, Moderator Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassVeteranYour first Group
    Overall activity: 17.0%

    Canadianeye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    20,008
    Thanks
    20,432
    Thanked: 23,723
    Rep Power
    21474866
    There are two significant foundational standards that are being attacked and corroded in our societies...which shouldn't be a news flash to anyone.

    Freedom of thought and expression was the first foundational standard that was attacked via political correctness. This was followed by the attacks on the rule of law.

    What those attacks eventually produced was ideological leftist positions of "Anything goes, and, the ends justify the means."

    These two predominant ideological positions are supported by the dominating leftist/liberal/modern liberal/progressive MSMs, and until that dominating force of societal destructiveness is brought to heel...not a damn thing will change.

    They are the head of the snake, and influence, empower and embolden every incident (such as this flag toting individual)...because you are destroyed or brought to ruin for even expressing disdain regarding his actions, and that action will be justified by the dysfunctional mob - remarkably - as valor, which is enabled by the ends justify the means.

    These little battles only feed their victories for the overall war.

    There is no cure for this or any of it - until we cut off the head of the snake.
    DuckDuckGo is a leftist, Soros sponsored and financial contributor to the collective left. They are the proverbial wolf in sheeps clothing. They present themselves as an option away from the corrupt Google, when in fact...they are only a contrived option that really just gives money, and takes money from our ideological enemies. Qwant appears to be an option. Spread the word.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Canadianeye For This Useful Post:

    Earl (06-07-2021),MrMike (06-07-2021)

  5. #63
    Alumni Member Forum Donor Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger Second Class1 year registered
    Overall activity: 0%

    Call_me_Ishmael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,008
    Thanks
    1,983
    Thanked: 10,503
    Rep Power
    21163376
    Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    I agree.

    The link indicated that the ingrate would get his diploma, just not at the graduation ceremony.

    The context is the fact that millions of illegals, 51% of whom are Mexicans, have invaded our country...illegally.
    And yet they show allegiance toward the shithole whence they came.


    Stop the vaccine mandates. Use facts about constitutional freedoms. The 1905 SCOTUS ruling is obsolete. New technologies can provide for public safety AND protect the constitutional freedoms of those who refuse the vax. Use of easily disproven fearmongering antivax porn will kill our chances to stop the mandates.


  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Call_me_Ishmael For This Useful Post:

    Earl (06-07-2021),WVYankee (06-07-2021)

  7. #64
    Senior Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registeredTagger First ClassSocial
    Overall activity: 47.0%

    Earl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    3,619
    Thanks
    10,727
    Thanked: 6,624
    Rep Power
    9100759
    Quote Originally Posted by Call_me_Ishmael View Post
    And yet they show allegiance toward the shithole whence they came.
    Indeed.


    There is a 50-50 chance the ingrate is illegal.

    Regardless of his immigration status, he should obey the dress code of the school.

    I believe he did it to dishonor the country that gave him the opportunity for a good education.

    Of course the far left loons will say he is a hero but he is just a young punk who disobeys rules.

    His country lost the soccer championship to America last night. He is probably rioting today.



    Millions of Americans have fought and died to protect America and its symbols, one of which is the American flag.
    Last edited by Earl; 06-07-2021 at 12:19 PM.

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Earl For This Useful Post:

    Brat (06-07-2021),WVYankee (06-07-2021)

  9. #65
    Alumni Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassOverdriveVeteran
    Overall activity: 0%

    Daily Bread's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    On the beach - fishing
    Posts
    29,924
    Thanks
    49,785
    Thanked: 45,998
    Rep Power
    21474873
    Quote Originally Posted by Freewill View Post
    OK, someone tell me what there is proud to be about Mexico? What, other than huge drug organizations, has Mexico contributed to making the world better?

    We are made to believe that those at the boarder are political refugees fleeing persecution. OK, if that is true then why in hell show pride in a flag that represents a country that never did a thing for you? Yes, he may have family in Mexico that his family in America helps support but that certainly isn't a reason to be proud.

    No, all the kids is doing is his parent's wishes. In your face America, he'll take all the benefits without the loyalty to the country that provided those opportunities. Opportunities his country he has an apparent love for never provided.

    I hope the school sticks to their guns but I doubt they will.
    Mexico has never done anything noteworthy because its inhabitants don't produce , don't defend , have no honor , have no integrity .They come here because the tough work of building a successful country and the hard decisions on law and order and the backbone to maintain have been meticulously groomed and fought for in America .
    If won't fight for their land of birth - they won't fight for the beliefs this country is founded on .
    I'm tired of them coming here ,overweight , the best footwear and certainly not looking beaten up and complaining about how hard it is in their country . They come for an easy way out and the freebees.

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daily Bread For This Useful Post:

    Brat (06-07-2021),Earl (06-07-2021),WVYankee (06-07-2021)

  11. #66
    Alumni Member Forum Donor Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger Second Class1 year registered
    Overall activity: 0%

    Call_me_Ishmael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,008
    Thanks
    1,983
    Thanked: 10,503
    Rep Power
    21163376
    Quote Originally Posted by patrickt View Post
    Earl is probably a wanted felon hiding the the police.

    Manny Familia, a police officer, recently died trying to rescue a young teenager from a lake in a city park. I suppose Earl would peg him as an illegal alien, too.

    Ever Lopez seems to be an American teenager.
    Ahhh.... a Mexican comes to the rescue!


    Stop the vaccine mandates. Use facts about constitutional freedoms. The 1905 SCOTUS ruling is obsolete. New technologies can provide for public safety AND protect the constitutional freedoms of those who refuse the vax. Use of easily disproven fearmongering antivax porn will kill our chances to stop the mandates.


  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Call_me_Ishmael For This Useful Post:

    Daily Bread (06-07-2021),Earl (06-07-2021),WVYankee (06-07-2021)

  13. #67
    Senior Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registeredTagger First ClassSocial
    Overall activity: 47.0%

    Earl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    3,619
    Thanks
    10,727
    Thanked: 6,624
    Rep Power
    9100759
    Quote Originally Posted by Daily Bread View Post
    Mexico has never done anything noteworthy because its inhabitants don't produce , don't defend , have no honor , have no integrity .They come here because the tough work of building a successful country and the hard decisions on law and order and the backbone to maintain have been meticulously groomed and fought for in America .
    If won't fight for their land of birth - they won't fight for the beliefs this country is founded on .
    I'm tired of them coming here ,overweight , the best footwear and certainly not looking beaten up and complaining about how hard it is in their country . They come for an easy way out and the freebees.
    Exactly.

    The tens of millions who come here illegally will be given amnesty by the Democrats, vote and be eligible for S.S., Medicare and welfare.

    All without serving our country or paying into S.S. or Medicare (the Democrats have been advocating for Medicare for all).

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Earl For This Useful Post:

    Brat (06-07-2021),Daily Bread (06-07-2021),WVYankee (06-07-2021)

  15. #68
    Senior Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registeredTagger First ClassSocial
    Overall activity: 47.0%

    Earl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    3,619
    Thanks
    10,727
    Thanked: 6,624
    Rep Power
    9100759
    "Hopefully, it does change, and we're allowed to wear whatever we want," he said. "I did what I had to do – represent, wear my flag and show my colors."

    He received a free education in America and “his” colors are the Mexican colors.

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Earl For This Useful Post:

    Brat (06-07-2021),WVYankee (06-07-2021)

  17. #69
    Guest ADMIN, IT Staff, Alumni IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialRecommendation Second ClassCreated Blog entryTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 1.0%

    MrMike's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    13,044
    Thanks
    39,456
    Thanked: 24,907
    Rep Power
    21474856
    Quote Originally Posted by Freewill View Post
    Are you wrapping yourself in the Irish flag and going to official functions? I never heard you say anything that would indicate you are proud to be Irish so why would I ask? Why would you since I assume you were born in the US and now life in Mexico.
    Wrapping himself in an Irish flag and parading around the area he lives would likely not be a good move.

  18. #70
    Guest ADMIN, IT Staff, Alumni IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialRecommendation Second ClassCreated Blog entryTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 1.0%

    MrMike's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    13,044
    Thanks
    39,456
    Thanked: 24,907
    Rep Power
    21474856
    No matter who you are in this thread you need to do two things:

    1) Quit calling those you disagree with racists
    2) Quit assuming others are criminals (calling them felons) because you disagree with them

    Everyone has valid points and opinions, but do your best not to personalize it towards each other. It is not helpful to you, them or any case you are trying to make. It surely won't move either party towards a compromise of understanding.

  19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrMike For This Useful Post:

    Brat (06-07-2021),Canadianeye (06-08-2021),Trinnity (06-08-2021)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •