User Tag List

Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 478910111213141516171819202124 ... LastLast

Thread: People are saying President trump is saying he will be back in office in August?

Alumni Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassOverdriveVeteran
    Overall activity: 0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    "Schtick". I don't offer any heartfelt explanations to people who might want to mock me personally if my opinion differs from their own. It's okay. Glad I know.
    If they're too ignorant , too foolish , to comprehend the danger they've put their futures (and ours) in than let them continue on with the rest of the lemmings they congregate with as we can't take a chance of meeting them half way and trusting them anymore . Killing them off will be part of the cleansing and it's going to have to be honestly looked at as the only answer .

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daily Bread For This Useful Post:

Jen (06-11-2021),WVYankee (06-11-2021)

Alumni Member Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassRecommendation First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 42.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Daily Bread View Post
    If they're too ignorant , too foolish , to comprehend the danger they've put their futures (and ours) in than let them continue on with the rest of the lemmings they congregate with as we can't take a chance of meeting them half way and trusting them anymore . Killing them off will be part of the cleansing and it's going to have to be honestly looked at as the only answer .
    There are more lemmings than there should be. That's for sure.

There will be no future elections that are real ..........until the fraud of November 2020 is dealt with. Once that is done, then our votes will matter and we can change the direction this country is heading by voting.

Compromise with the enemies of our nation is not the answer.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jen For This Useful Post:

BooBoo (06-21-2021),Daily Bread (06-11-2021),RET423 (06-11-2021),WVYankee (06-11-2021)

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassCreated Album pictures3 months registered
    Overall activity: 6.0%

Thanks
    This seems pretty simple, if both the Demoncrats and several Republican State Legislatures decided that they didn't approve of several candidates that the voters chose in the 2020 election and therefore decided to allow Fraudulent and illegal practices to produce winners that they did approve of; if seems obvious to me that accepting that reality and "moving forward" by trying to find candidates for the next election that these criminals will "approve of" is an intellectually offensive strategy.

The only way to restore the authority of the Constitution, the Rule of Law and free elections is for the voters to REFUSE to be deterred from the cause of exposing and correcting the treasonous actions of the 2020 election, the action of the voters should be a loud and uncompromising voice that will accept NO OTHER AGENDA.

These cowards must know that the consequences of trying to let these crimes stand as a new precedent for United States Elections will be zero future participation in sham elections and a new focus on seceding from a Union that embraces such crimes, the States who still possess the fundamental character to comprehend the importance of these Principles are the last line of defense for this great American experiment.

The idea that "suicide" is the only alternative to accepting the new normal of just moving forward and trying to find candidates that the Deep State approves of is frightening in itself, if that perspective is common then we are finished already.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RET423 For This Useful Post:

Rutabaga (06-12-2021),WVYankee (06-11-2021)

Social1 year registered50000 Experience Points
    Overall activity: 55.0%

Thanks
    "Schtick". I don't offer any heartfelt explanations to people who might want to mock me personally if my opinion differs from their own. It's okay. Glad I know.
    since the election you've offered the same gloom and doom and never once when asked have you offered to explain what other choices remain. That's ok, we can't force anyone to speak here but what I said remains true.

Thanks
    There are more lemmings than there should be. That's for sure.

There will be no future elections that are real ..........until the fraud of November 2020 is dealt with. Once that is done, then our votes will matter and we can change the direction this country is heading by voting.

Compromise with the enemies of our nation is not the answer.
    Who said anything about "compromise"? I keep repeating that we need to get active at the local and state levels to ensure the integrity of our future elections.

Those of you saying our only real option left is a civil war have obviously never been to war nor considered the consequences of a civil war in the US. Our last civil war cost somewhere around 720,000 uniformed deaths and ten to twenty times that number of wounded and up to half a million more additional civilian deaths.

Another civil war in the US using modern weapons will easily produce ten to twenty times those numbers and destroy a large part of our energy and transportation infrastructure. Millions of civilians will die simply do to a lack of pharmaceuticals for chronic conditions and tens of millions more will be killed and maimed directly or indirectly due to actions on the battlefield.

When your friends, family, children are among those casualties and you've lost everything that civil war will not look like the glorious, romantic vision people have in their heads. It won't look like heaven when it's over, it will be hell and will take decades to rebuild while the rest of the world takes advantage of our weakness and our enemies will likely take advantage as well. Outright invasions and the loss of AK and HI along with other US possessions and a completely takeover of the western and southern Pacific by China is likely while Russia takes control of AK and and the Northern Pacific. China and Russia would likely split Japan, and Taiwan would be gone.

The US that emerges would be a fractured weakened state that could never regain it's foothold militarily or economically in the world.

Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RET423 View Post
    This seems pretty simple, if both the Demoncrats and several Republican State Legislatures decided that they didn't approve of several candidates that the voters chose in the 2020 election and therefore decided to allow Fraudulent and illegal practices to produce winners that they did approve of; if seems obvious to me that accepting that reality and "moving forward" by trying to find candidates for the next election that these criminals will "approve of" is an intellectually offensive strategy.

The only way to restore the authority of the Constitution, the Rule of Law and free elections is for the voters to REFUSE to be deterred from the cause of exposing and correcting the treasonous actions of the 2020 election, the action of the voters should be a loud and uncompromising voice that will accept NO OTHER AGENDA.

These cowards must know that the consequences of trying to let these crimes stand as a new precedent for United States Elections will be zero future participation in sham elections and a new focus on seceding from a Union that embraces such crimes, the States who still possess the fundamental character to comprehend the importance of these Principles are the last line of defense for this great American experiment.

The idea that "suicide" is the only alternative to accepting the new normal of just moving forward and trying to find candidates that the Deep State approves of is frightening in itself, if that perspective is common then we are finished already.
    "States" no longer have the kind of state identity we had prior to the US Civl War. They do not as a rule have individual interests anymore either. We have partisan interests that cross all state lines and the left has control of our major cities and large swaths of suburban America as well.

There is an alternative to either surrender/acceptance of the status quo, and the national suicide of civil war. That is for us to quit bitching online and get ourselves organized and start demanding our local and state elected officials institute laws that will protect the sanctity of future elections.

V.I.P
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassRecommendation First ClassVeteran

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WildRose View Post
    since the election you've offered the same gloom and doom and never once when asked have you offered to explain what other choices remain. That's ok, we can't force anyone to speak here but what I said remains true.
    I have offered up what other choices remain. I'm sorry you missed them. When I have time I'll bring them forward but I was not and am not sure you really want to know. I think you have a bone to pick with me or something and that will continue on anything I write until you get over it, whatever it is.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Jen For This Useful Post:

BooBoo (06-21-2021)

V.I.P
    Achievements:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WildRose View Post
    Who said anything about "compromise"? I keep repeating that we need to get active at the local and state levels to ensure the integrity of our future elections.

Those of you saying our only real option left is a civil war have obviously never been to war nor considered the consequences of a civil war in the US. Our last civil war cost somewhere around 720,000 uniformed deaths and ten to twenty times that number of wounded and up to half a million more additional civilian deaths.

Another civil war in the US using modern weapons will easily produce ten to twenty times those numbers and destroy a large part of our energy and transportation infrastructure. Millions of civilians will die simply do to a lack of pharmaceuticals for chronic conditions and tens of millions more will be killed and maimed directly or indirectly due to actions on the battlefield.

When your friends, family, children are among those casualties and you've lost everything that civil war will not look like the glorious, romantic vision people have in their heads. It won't look like heaven when it's over, it will be hell and will take decades to rebuild while the rest of the world takes advantage of our weakness and our enemies will likely take advantage as well. Outright invasions and the loss of AK and HI along with other US possessions and a completely takeover of the western and southern Pacific by China is likely while Russia takes control of AK and and the Northern Pacific. China and Russia would likely split Japan, and Taiwan would be gone.

The US that emerges would be a fractured weakened state that could never regain it's foothold militarily or economically in the world.

Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it.
    Thanks for your lecture of what a civil war might look like.

I hope and pray we don't have one. It would devastate us. However, in what I have seen that the Democrats are willing to do to save their agenda, I have no confidence that they won't resort to an actual war to stop anyone from putting a halt to their activity.

This isn't the best time for me to try to answer your question and I am not in the mood to go search for it in my posts, but I'll give it a whirl.

If we don't fix what happened in the 2020 election, this nation will not have another real election for the foreseeable future. Sydney Powell just stated that exact thing (in her own words) at the Memorial Day Conservative rally thing.

To fix the fraud, this is what must take place:
    1. The Arizona audit must prove that Trump won there. It will and the results are due to come out on June 14 (or thereabouts).
    2. Other states must either finish their audits already in place or start audits. There are several key states: Georgia, PA, MI...
    3. When Trump is found to have been the winner of the election, the courts must decertify the whole election and give the win to Trump.
    4. At that time, Trump would take office. No new election is needed.
    5. Trump takes office in an August time frame. His DOJ then has to indict anyone and everyone complicit in perpetuating the fraud. That includes much if not most of the House and some of the Senate. Anyone who certified those votes or voted for them to be certified is guilty of treason. They must be dealt with in a manner that we historically deal with people who commit treason.

These 5 things must take place. There could be a breakdown anywhere along the way. I do not believe that the millions of real Patriots will allow this fraud to continue to the next "election". Those perpetuating the fraud are ready to fight..... well.... they are old and won't fight, but they have willing minions who will. If these 5 things (and keep in mind I am coming off the top of my head so I may have missed something) don't happen, our Republic is no more and our votes won't even count on a local level. The Marxist arm will call every shot, every where.

For a good informational summary, look at the Sydney Powell interview at the Memorial Day Patriot Roundup.
    I found a short clip. I'll have to look for the whole thing (which I've seen but didn't bookmark)... or you can find it.

There is risk of civil war during this process which must take place. You are right about how terrible it would be. Pray we can move on without an event like that.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Jen For This Useful Post:

BooBoo (06-21-2021)

Thanks
    I have offered up what other choices remain. I'm sorry you missed them. When I have time I'll bring them forward but I was not and am not sure you really want to know. I think you have a bone to pick with me or something and that will continue on anything I write until you get over it, whatever it is.
    And you remain wrong.

Thanks
    Thanks for your lecture of what a civil war might look like.

I hope and pray we don't have one. It would devastate us. However, in what I have seen that the Democrats are willing to do to save their agenda, I have no confidence that they won't resort to an actual war to stop anyone from putting a halt to their activity.

This isn't the best time for me to try to answer your question and I am not in the mood to go search for it in my posts, but I'll give it a whirl.

If we don't fix what happened in the 2020 election, this nation will not have another real election for the foreseeable future. Sydney Powell just stated that exact thing (in her own words) at the Memorial Day Conservative rally thing.

1. The Arizona audit must prove that Trump won there. It will and the results are due to come out on June 14 (or thereabouts).
    2. Other states must either finish their audits already in place or start audits. There are several key states: Georgia, PA, MI...
    3. When Trump is found to have been the winner of the election, the courts must decertify the whole election and give the win to Trump.
    5. Trump takes office in an August time frame. His DOJ then has to indict anyone and everyone complicit in perpetuating the fraud. That includes much if not most of the House and some of the Senate. Anyone who certified those votes or voted for them to be certified is guilty of treason. They must be dealt with in a manner that we historically deal with people who commit treason.

These 5 things must take place. There could be a breakdown anywhere along the way. I do not believe that the millions of real Patriots will allow this fraud to continue to the next "election". Those perpetuating the fraud are ready to fight..... well.... they are old and won't fight, but they have willing minions who will. If these 5 things (and keep in mind I am coming off the top of my head so I may have missed something) don't happen, our Republic is no more and our votes won't even count on a local level. The Marxist arm will call every shot, every where.

For a good informational summary, look at the Sydney Powell interview at the Memorial Day Patriot Roundup.
    I found a short clip. I'll have to look for the whole thing (which I've seen but didn't bookmark)... or you can find it.

There is risk of civil war during this process which must take place. You are right about how terrible it would be. Pray we can move on without an event like that.
    Now see that wasn't too hard.

And what if these audits cannot prove Trump won?
    There is no constitutional authority for the courts to decertify an election on the basis of fraud once it has been certified.
    There is no constitutional mechanism period that would allow Trump to take office short of winning an election.

The only hope we have is by again, working at the local and state levels to insure our future elections are clean and that this can never happen again.

Everything else is a fantasy that can never be fulfilled.

Thread Information