User Tag List

Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 691011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: People are saying President trump is saying he will be back in office in August?

Banned Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocial1 year registered
    Overall activity: 35.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RET423 View Post
    I did read your post, that is why I thought it was so ludicrous; there were "poll watchers" on November 3rd and they were locked out entirely after being kept too far away to observe earlier and it continued AFTER a judge ordered them to allow them back in.

It's like you are intentionally ignoring the facts which clearly show that every one of your "solutions" was already the law and was broken in this election with ZERO accountability. Somehow you think by simply forgetting that and pretending those laws and the new ones you want passed will somehow be followed next time if we just give them a pass on November 3rd and "look ahead".

It's over if we do that, we have one last chance to save this country and the only "hill to die on" that is left is demanding that accountability for November 3rd happens in no uncertain terms and with no distractions; give up that hill and you give up everything.
    And if we'd had conservative/libertarian/republican election judges that could have been put to a halt.

Nobody is going to come and save the country for us, we have to be willing to get off of our asses and do the work rather than simply ranting about it online.

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassCreated Album pictures3 months registered
    Overall activity: 8.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WildRose View Post
    And if we'd had conservative/libertarian/republican election judges that could have been put to a halt.

Nobody is going to come and save the country for us, we have to be willing to get off of our asses and do the work rather than simply ranting about it online.
    I can't figure out whether you are really that uninformed on what happened in the November election or if you are intentionally ignoring what happened to push your narrative.

The observers went to a judge, the judge was outraged and issued an order to let the observers back into the building, the election employees refused to abide by the order, the observers called the police who said "we don't have to make them let you in and we don't care what the judge says". All documented with video and sworn eyewitness testimony under penalty of perjury.

Those election employees are still employed, that cop is still employed, those ballots got counted without observation.

Your belief that laws still matter and voters still get to choose who will represent them is based on what exactly?
    Why would the people who broke all the laws to gain power now decide that they must follow the laws?
    Why would the judiciary, the legislative and the executive branch all choose to start respecting the Constitution after they went to such extreme lengths to render it a non issue?
    Why would these criminals suddenly start caring what anyone thinks about their crimes & atrocities?

Your arguments are for a former time, that time is now past. If we fail to to prove conclusively that the Congress & the White House was taken via fraud RIGHT NOW there is no point in ever casting another vote, those who pretend otherwise just provide cover for the liars who allowed these States to be certified either by their acts of commission or omission; this is not "a battle" it is the "last battle" because failing means the current precedent is permanent.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RET423 For This Useful Post:

Authentic (06-19-2021),Earl (06-19-2021),Foghorn (06-17-2021)

Banned Achievements:

Thanks
    I can't figure out whether you are really that uninformed on what happened in the November election or if you are intentionally ignoring what happened to push your narrative.

The observers went to a judge, the judge was outraged and issued an order to let the observers back into the building, the election employees refused to abide by the order, the observers called the police who said "we don't have to make them let you in and we don't care what the judge says". All documented with video and sworn eyewitness testimony under penalty of perjury.

Those election employees are still employed, that cop is still employed, those ballots got counted without observation.

Your belief that laws still matter and voters still get to choose who will represent them is based on what exactly?
    Why would the people who broke all the laws to gain power now decide that they must follow the laws?
    Why would the judiciary, the legislative and the executive branch all choose to start respecting the Constitution after they went to such extreme lengths to render it a non issue?
    Why would these criminals suddenly start caring what anyone thinks about their crimes & atrocities?

Your arguments are for a former time, that time is now past. If we fail to to prove conclusively that the Congress & the White House was taken via fraud RIGHT NOW there is no point in ever casting another vote, those who pretend otherwise just provide cover for the liars who allowed these States to be certified either by their acts of commission or omission; this is not "a battle" it is the "last battle" because failing means the current precedent is permanent.
    My arguments are from reality. Unless you're willing to launch the bloodiest rebellion in world history with civilian casualties at least in the 30-50 million range there is no other path to be taken.

If enough of US get into those positions and demand that the laws be changed to ensure this doesn't ever happen again we can win. Republicans already have control in a majority of states, force our lawmakers to do the right thing and they will even if only out of a desire for self preservation.

There really are no other alternatives left that leave the US intact.

50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassCreated Album pictures3 months registered

Thanks
    My arguments are from reality. Unless you're willing to launch the bloodiest rebellion in world history with civilian casualties at least in the 30-50 million range there is no other path to be taken.
    That is utterly ridiculous, 30-50 million must die to audit an election? ����

A peaceful secession if the United States refuses to obey its own laws must result in 30-50 million dead?

So your view is based on fear, you would rather live under tyranny drawing hope from a fairy tale that the evil ones will just wake up and become law abiding someday instead of standing on timeless principles and trusting in the God that delivered our Founders.

I won't help you sell that.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to RET423 For This Useful Post:

Earl (06-19-2021)

Banned Achievements:

Thanks
    That is utterly ridiculous, 30-50 million must die to audit an election? ����

A peaceful secession if the United States refuses to obey its own laws must result in 30-50 million dead?

So your view is based on fear, you would rather live under tyranny drawing hope from a fairy tale that the evil ones will just wake up and become law abiding someday instead of standing on timeless principles and trusting in the God that delivered our Founders.

I won't help you sell that.
    You should really try reading my posts in context and for what they say, not for what you imagine. I'm saying if people go the route of armed insurrection rather than trying to work within the confines of our constitution and legal system that would be the result.

Thanks
    You should really try reading my posts in context and for what they say, not for what you imagine. I'm saying if people go the route of armed insurrection rather than trying to work within the confines of our constitution and legal system that would be the result.
    Nobody that I saw ever said anything about an "armed insurrection", the United States is a UNION of States; it is a voluntary association where BOTH parties agree to certain terms.

The States agree to relinquish some of their sovereign Rights in exchange for gaining the security of a larger association that LIMITS the authority of its central government to SPECIFIED powers, primarily national defense, trade negotiations with foreign nations and a Judiciary to POLICE the Federal government to insure it stays with its specified limits and PROTECT the citizens CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS from government overreach.

The Federal government and the Judiciary has CHOSEN to abandon their side of the contract, they have ignored the limits the Constitution places on their power, ignored their actual Constitutional responsibilities and failed to provide a Judiciary that will respect their Constitutional role as a watchman on the wall protecting the States & the citizens from a tyrannical and corrupt Federal government.

Secession is not a declaration of war, it is citing the broken contract terms and nullifying the association, there is nobody to "take up arms against" and no reason to start a war; there are democratic nations all over the world that don't respect our Constitution and we don't go to war with them. Those democratic nations are our allies and we have no problem with their governments because THEY DON'T RULE US; that would be the same relationship a new Union comprised of former States would have after the dust settled.

The Left view the Red States with contempt for multiple reasons, most related to Constitutional mandates.
    They resent that small red states get the same number of Senators as large blue states.
    They resent the electoral college that forces them to consider States in "fly over country" that they view as worthless dead weight.
    They resent the spirit of independence and religious faith that perseveres in rural red states because they see it as ignorance and an impediment to establishing government as a god-like entity that they can create in their vision with the endless power but no absolute moral prameters.

They despise us because we fight against the country that they dream of creating, there are many voices on the Left that would welcome our secession, their forums are littered with opinions of "let them go, we can finally fix our problems and they can create their redneck trailer park nation and live in poverty with their God, guns and rotten teeth".

The idea that we would start shooting people comes from what exactly?

I have no idea what you think I am advocating but whatever you are thinking it certainly didn't come from my posts.
    Last edited by RET423; 06-18-2021 at 10:15 PM.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RET423 For This Useful Post:

Authentic (06-19-2021),Earl (06-19-2021),JustPassinThru (06-20-2021)

Banned Achievements:

Thanks
    Nobody that I saw ever said anything about an "armed insurrection", the United States is a UNION of States; it is a voluntary association where BOTH parties agree to certain terms.

The States agree to relinquish some of their sovereign Rights in exchange for gaining the security of a larger association that LIMITS the authority of its central government to SPECIFIED powers, primarily national defense, trade negotiations with foreign nations and a Judiciary to POLICE the Federal government to insure it stays with its specified limits and PROTECT the citizens CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS from government overreach.

The Federal government and the Judiciary has CHOSEN to abandon their side of the contract, they have ignored the limits the Constitution places on their power, ignored their actual Constitutional responsibilities and failed to provide a Judiciary that will respect their Constitutional role as a watchman on the wall protecting the States & the citizens from a tyrannical and corrupt Federal government.

Secession is not a declaration of war, it is citing the broken contract terms and nullifying the association, there is nobody to "take up arms against" and no reason to start a war; there are democratic nations all over the world that don't respect our Constitution and we don't go to war with them. Those democratic nations are our allies and we have no problem with their governments because THEY DON'T RULE US; that would be the same relationship a new Union comprised of former States would have after the dust settled.

The Left view the Red States with contempt for multiple reasons, most related to Constitutional mandates.
    They resent that small red states get the same number of Senators as large blue states.
    They resent the electoral college that forces them to consider States in "fly over country" that they view as worthless dead weight.
    They resent the spirit of independence and religious faith that perseveres in rural red states because they see it as ignorance and an impediment to establishing government as a god-like entity that they can create in their vision with the endless power but no absolute moral prameters.

They despise us because we fight against the country that they dream of creating, there are many voices on the Left that would welcome our secession, their forums are littered with opinions of "let them go, we can finally fix our problems and they can create their redneck trailer park nation and live in poverty with their God, guns and rotten teeth".

The idea that we would start shooting people comes from what exactly?

I have no idea what you think I am advocating but whatever you are thinking it certainly didn't come from my posts.

Then you certainly aren't reading the same threads I am. People are tip toeing around it a lot while others flat come out and call for an armed insurrection to remove Biden/Harris.

Thanks
    Then you certainly aren't reading the same threads I am. People are tip toeing around it a lot while others flat come out and call for an armed insurrection to remove Biden/Harris.
    The only way arms are taken up by our side in any significant way will be if there is no secession movement, the Left is labeling us "White Supremacists" and "the greatest threat to America that exists today" from the highest offices of government to the lowest reaches of their media; there are public calls to kill all white people because we are hopelessly Racist.

Secession would seperate the perpetrators of this racist philosophy from their targets (at least in the seceded States) but if we all remain in this Union you will watch this race war that the Left is starting play out on your front lawn along with the rest of America.

The Left will not allow or tolerate public debate or opposition to their agenda, if we are part of the same Country we will be forced to choose between complete capitulation or violent lengths to protect ourselves; secession is the only option that has a chance for a non violent process.
    Last edited by RET423; 06-19-2021 at 10:48 AM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to RET423 For This Useful Post:

Earl (06-19-2021)

y = sin x Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassOverdrive1 year registered
    Awards:
    King of Publishing
    Overall activity: 99.7%

Thanks
    We no longer have a constitution or legal system.
    I'd rather walk alone.

Let em' come...we are Millwall!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Authentic For This Useful Post:

RET423 (06-19-2021)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Authentic View Post
    We no longer have a constitution or legal system.
    Exactly, the evidence that proves your assertion is piling higher and higher every day!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RET423 For This Useful Post:

Authentic (06-19-2021),BooBoo (06-21-2021)

Thread Information