User Tag List

Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 11141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: People are saying President trump is saying he will be back in office in August?

Games People Play Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 15.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Physics Hunter View Post
    If we let that stand, there is no next time. Enjoy your assigned gender counselor.
    I understand what you're saying; but it won't come to that.

Poor societies don't have the time or resources to waste on that kind of navel-gazing. And we are now a very-poor society and the delusions of this spending-party are about to come to an end.

More likely than forced genital mutilation, is going to be a general outlaw of beef, pork and chicken. THAT will be enforced at the muzzle of Army carbines.

Senior Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialYour first Group1 year registeredRecommendation Second ClassTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 40.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WildRose View Post
    You prosecute the offenders under the applicable statutes in each state. If you can prove a criminal conspiracy you add that to the charges.

You might even be able to make a racketeering charge under federal law if you can prove a conspiracy to defraud among actors from multiple states.

What you can't do is hold Biden/Harris responsible unless you can prove they actively participated in such a conspiracy to throw the election.

As to the latter, that will never happen. Neither of them has the acumen of a bullfrog but their handlers are smart enough to keep their hands clean if such a conspiracy existed.

Even IF we could launch such an investigation tomorrow and find federal agents not politically inclined to bury any damning evidence those cases tend to take more than five years to build and Biden's term will be over before the first indictments could even be filed.
    A "High Crime" is any damned thing that the House/Senate defines it as if the impeachment passes.
    In my book staying in the office of POTUS/VP when you won under false pretenses is a High Crime!
    Scientist, Evangelical Christian - reformed, father, entrepreneur, hunter, outdoorsman, motorcyclist, Constitutional Conservative.

50000 Experience PointsSocialYour first Group1 year registeredRecommendation Second ClassTagger Second Class

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JustPassinThru View Post
    I understand what you're saying; but it won't come to that.

Poor societies don't have the time or resources to waste on that kind of navel-gazing. And we are now a very-poor society and the delusions of this spending-party are about to come to an end.

More likely than forced genital mutilation, is going to be a general outlaw of beef, pork and chicken. THAT will be enforced at the muzzle of Army carbines.
    When the military takes any larger role in society than NG relief or LEO support, there will be rebellion.
    Scientist, Evangelical Christian - reformed, father, entrepreneur, hunter, outdoorsman, motorcyclist, Constitutional Conservative.

Alumni Member Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassRecommendation First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 72.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nonsqtr View Post
    That's very sad.

I disagree with you.

I have kids, and I don't want them living in a communist world.

The commie pricks may have won a few battles, but war hasn't even started yet. And once it does, they'll be a small minority with very little real power.
    People/ countries slide into Communism slowly and quietly...................... but once there they will have no choice but to fight their way out.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jen For This Useful Post:

nonsqtr (06-23-2021)

Banned Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocial1 year registered
    Overall activity: 35.0%

Thanks
    A "High Crime" is any damned thing that the House/Senate defines it as if the impeachment passes.
    In my book staying in the office of POTUS/VP when you won under false pretenses is a High Crime!
    This is becoming the enemy to beat the enemy.

That was never the intent of the founders and we both know it.

To defeat them we must be better than them, better, smarter, always fighting from the moral high ground.

If now what's left is a choice no better than Europeans had from 1930-40 where the only choices remaining were Fascism and Communism under despotic dictators.

In this country we don't hold third parties responsible for the crimes of others unless we can prove complicity.

Banned Achievements:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    People/ countries slide into Communism slowly and quietly...................... but once there they will have no choice but to fight their way out.
    No nation has ever accepted communism peacefully, it has always been forced upon the masses by a minority with guns.

We may change that dynamic here before long.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to WildRose For This Useful Post:

nonsqtr (06-23-2021)

Thanks
    This is becoming the enemy to beat the enemy.

That was never the intent of the founders and we both know it.

To defeat them we must be better than them, better, smarter, always fighting from the moral high ground.

If now what's left is a choice no better than Europeans had from 1930-40 where the only choices remaining were Fascism and Communism under despotic dictators.

In this country we don't hold third parties responsible for the crimes of others unless we can prove complicity.
    So you are saying that an "elected" leader, when presented with conclusive evidence of their actual loss in the election, that holds to their position is NOT guilty of a High Crime, with or without their knowledge?

Just say it.

Own it.

Banned Achievements:

Thanks
    So you are saying that an "elected" leader, when presented with conclusive evidence of their actual loss in the election, that holds to their position is NOT guilty of a High Crime, with or without their knowledge?

Just say it.

Own it.
    Not by any legal or constitutional definition I've ever heard or read.

I'm not willing to burn The Constitution in order to save it.

Alumni Member & VIP Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 75.0%

Thanks
    Not by any legal or constitutional definition I've ever heard or read.

I'm not willing to burn The Constitution in order to save it.
    That's what Lincoln did.

Banned Achievements:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nonsqtr View Post
    That's what Lincoln did.
    And he forever destroyed The Republic our Founders built in doing so.

Each time a president does such a think there's never any turning back and we move further and further from that Constitutional Ideal that justified our founding as a nation.
    Last edited by WildRose; 06-23-2021 at 02:38 AM.

Thread Information