User Tag List

Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1013141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: People are saying President trump is saying he will be back in office in August?

Clod Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassOverdrive1 year registered
    Awards:
    King of Publishing
    Overall activity: 99.7%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WildRose View Post
    There is no provision anywhere in our constitution that allows for a reconvening of the Electoral College or any means by which Biden/Harris can be removed from office other than impeachment.

Even if they had the character to resign following absolute unqualified proof the election was stolen The Constitution again is quite clear, the next POTUS would be "President Pelosi" not "President Trump".

At some point you folks are just going to have to accept reality and move on. We still have time to secure future elections but it's not going to happen if we don't all get together and get off of our asses and demand it.

This battle is over, move on to the next.
    I guess I am lucky. While I am not overtly disloyal to the United States, I believe that it is in its death throes and feel no compunction to intervene in an effort to prevent its eventual collapse.

I fly a small U.S. flag in the yard but did not place my hand over my heart when a group I was in recited the Pledge of Allegiance the other night.

There will be battles. I respect every life given for the stars and stripes, but the time to preserve what they gave us and defended is long past.

We have been asleep while the men at the wheel drove us off a cliff.
    Last edited by Authentic; 06-22-2021 at 02:35 AM.
    "That's because you're an ignorant dimwit whose main pastime is killing innocent owls." - UKSmartypants

Let em come, we are Millwall!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Authentic For This Useful Post:

JustPassinThru (06-22-2021)

Clod Achievements:
    Awards:
    King of Publishing

Thanks
    I may not vote in 2022. Doing things to a mailbox could be more productive.
    "That's because you're an ignorant dimwit whose main pastime is killing innocent owls." - UKSmartypants

Senior Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialYour first Group1 year registeredRecommendation Second ClassTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 57.0%

Thanks
    It doesn't matter.

All the law allows is the prosecution of those offenders. Nothing in the law or constitution allows us to overturn an election on the basis of fraud.
    Wrong. We can impeach them.

You keep going back on your own bullshit.

Barring that... I won't go there.
    Scientist, Evangelical Christian - reformed, father, entrepreneur, hunter, outdoorsman, motorcyclist, Constitutional Conservative.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Physics Hunter For This Useful Post:

Authentic (06-22-2021)

Senior Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialYour first Group1 year registeredRecommendation Second ClassTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 57.0%

Thanks
    It doesn't matter.

All the law allows is the prosecution of those offenders. Nothing in the law or constitution allows us to overturn an election on the basis of fraud.

Think for a second, ground pounder, we are in uncharted territory here. There are no rules.

The Dems broke the rules to make it that way.
    They made new voting rules and rigged the machines to swing the election. Where's your rule for that.

If we let that stand, there is no next time. Enjoy your assigned gender counselor.
    Scientist, Evangelical Christian - reformed, father, entrepreneur, hunter, outdoorsman, motorcyclist, Constitutional Conservative.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Physics Hunter For This Useful Post:

Earl (06-22-2021)

Senior Member Achievements:
    Social1 year registered50000 Experience Points
    Overall activity: 55.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Physics Hunter View Post
    Wrong. We can impeach them.

You keep going back on your own bullshit.

Barring that... I won't go there.
    There's no grounds to impeach them unless you can prove they actively participated in the fraud.

Pelosi will never allow impeachment proceedings on such a basis and If they are both Impeached Nancy Pelosi becomes president.

Thanks
    Think for a second, ground pounder, we are in uncharted territory here. There are no rules.

They made new voting rules and rigged the machines to swing the election. Where's your rule for that.

If we let that stand, there is no next time. Enjoy your assigned gender counselor.
    No, we have laws and a constitution that keep us between the lines and in our own lanes. There is no legal or constitutional pathway for "success" here as you define it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Authentic View Post
    I guess I am lucky. While I am not overtly disloyal to the United States, I believe that it is in its death throes and feel no compunction to intervene in an effort to prevent its eventual collapse.

I fly a small U.S. flag in the yard but did not place my hand over my heart when a group I was in recited the Pledge of Allegiance the other night.

There will be battles. I respect every life given for the stars and stripes, but the time to preserve what they gave us and defended is long past.

Worthy effort for a change.

Thanks

You prosecute the offenders under the applicable statutes in each state. If you can prove a criminal conspiracy you add that to the charges.

You might even be able to make a racketeering charge under federal law if you can prove a conspiracy to defraud among actors from multiple states.

What you can't do is hold Biden/Harris responsible unless you can prove they actively participated in such a conspiracy to throw the election.

As to the latter, that will never happen. Neither of them has the acumen of a bullfrog but their handlers are smart enough to keep their hands clean if such a conspiracy existed.

Even IF we could launch such an investigation tomorrow and find federal agents not politically inclined to bury any damning evidence those cases tend to take more than five years to build and Biden's term will be over before the first indictments could even be filed.

Alumni Member & VIP Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 36.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Authentic View Post

That's very sad.

I disagree with you.

I have kids, and I don't want them living in a communist world.

The commie pricks may have won a few battles, but war hasn't even started yet. And once it does, they'll be a small minority with very little real power.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nonsqtr For This Useful Post:

Earl (06-22-2021),FlameHeart (06-22-2021)

Clod Achievements:
    Awards:
    King of Publishing

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nonsqtr View Post
    That's very sad.

I disagree with you.

I have kids, and I don't want them living in a communist world.

The commie pricks may have won a few battles, but war hasn't even started yet. And once it does, they'll be a small minority with very little real power.
    I didn't say that I want kids to live in a communist world. I said that the time to preserve the United States is past and there will be battles concerning freedom.

Thread Information