User Tag List

Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: People are saying President trump is saying he will be back in office in August?

Wastin time in a big city Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassOverdrive1 year registered
    Awards:
    King of Publishing
    Overall activity: 99.6%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WildRose View Post
    Well that's horse shit. One side just routinely finds ways around it or flat out ignores it saying that it's up to the courts to stop them.
    And you think that the other side can get away with the same shenanigans under the microscope of a hostile media?
    Free as f---

Let em come, we are Millwall!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Authentic For This Useful Post:

RET423 (06-20-2021)

Alumni Member Achievements:
    Social1 year registered50000 Experience Points
    Overall activity: 99.4%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RET423 View Post
    You haven't asked me, mostly you have assumed that I meant some sort of a ridiculous armed charge on.... I don't know, someone or place? To start a war for some reason? Then kill millions? When I spoke of secession?

I will start a thread sometime this week that describes how I think such a movement would likely play out.
    I've asked repeatedly when people make these types of statements and not one has yet explained how they are going to accomplish this.

Here's your chance to be the first!

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Authentic
    There was a judge who tried to keep the election honest and he was IGNORED. And if you mean pollworkers, explain how you are going to get conservatives in that position in a place like Philly
    ?Identify this judge please I'd like to read up on it.
    I'm still waiting.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Authentic View Post
    You don't know how pollworkers get into their positions.

And sue? Republicans have been suing for the last 7 months. They have "no standing".
    Yes I do understand how they get those positions.

Where have republicans sued because they could not get republican poll watchers and judges placed to ensure the security of elections?

Cite the cases.

How did they turn out?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Authentic View Post
    And you think that the other side can get away with the same shenanigans under the microscope of a hostile media?
    This is nonsensical gibberish and has nothing to do with the fact we still have a constitution and laws.

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassCreated Album pictures3 months registered
    Overall activity: 0%

Thanks
    Yes I do understand how they get those positions.

Where have republicans sued because they could not get republican poll watchers and judges placed to ensure the security of elections?

Cite the cases.

How did they turn out?

42 lawsuits were dismissed without being hear over 5 States and 6 Federal Courts, all on "procedural" BS.

I find it hard to believe that you are not aware of these details but the following is a link to all three volumes of the Navarro Report that systematically lists the election fraud committed in each of 6 States, the hard evidence for each accusation and thousands of sworn eyewitnesses testimonies under penalty of perjury as to what they saw and/or were told to do in the November election. Each case that was submitted to the courts and the reasons why each court refused to allow the evidence to be heard.

This is nonsensical gibberish and has nothing to do with the fact we still have a constitution and laws.
    We do not and you will know it when you read the Navarro report, not one allegation or piece of evidence in that report has even been challenged by anyone, just ignored and censored.

By the way, all of what appears here was gathered BEFORE the Arizona audit, Navarro has not published a volume 4 yet to include the additional crimes we know about now; everything you read in these reports was presented to the States Legislatures and multiple courts in an attempt to stop the certification process that is now causing a Constitutional crisis; even the Supreme Court refused to look at the evidence.

The Navarro Report PETER NAVARRO
    Last edited by RET423; 06-20-2021 at 11:57 AM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to RET423 For This Useful Post:

BooBoo (06-21-2021)

Alumni Member Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassRecommendation First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 30.0%

Thanks
    42 lawsuits were dismissed without being hear over 5 States and 6 Federal Courts, all on "procedural" BS.

I find it hard to believe that you are not aware of these details but the following is a link to all three volumes of the Navarro Report that systematically lists the election fraud committed in each of 6 States, the hard evidence for each accusation and thousands of sworn eyewitnesses testimonies under penalty of perjury as to what they saw and/or were told to do in the November election. Each case that was submitted to the courts and the reasons why each court refused to allow the evidence to be heard.

We do not and you will know it when you read the Navarro report, not one allegation or piece of evidence in that report has even been challenged by anyone, just ignored and censored.

By the way, all of what appears here was gathered BEFORE the Arizona audit, Navarro has not published a volume 4 yet to include the additional crimes we know about now; everything you read in these reports was presented to the States Legislatures and multiple courts in an attempt to stop the certification process that is now causing a Constitutional crisis; even the Supreme Court refused to look at the evidence.

At the very root of our problem is the fact that our Constitution has been nullified by our corrupt courts.

Those who understand this know that we no longer have our Constitutional Republic.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jen For This Useful Post:

Authentic (06-20-2021),BooBoo (06-21-2021),RET423 (06-20-2021)

Thanks

None of which had anything to do with being denied to put republican/conservative election judges, poll workers, and vote counters in position.

Thanks

To the highlighted, that is simply patently false.

Peter Navarro's third election fraud report riddled with dubious claims | Washington Examiner

Nine Election Fraud Claims, None Credible - FactCheck.org

Senior Member Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassCreated Blog entry1 year registeredSocial
    Overall activity: 0%

Thanks
    Too many vote counters to silence.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to darroll For This Useful Post:

BooBoo (06-21-2021)

Thread Information