User Tag List

Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 7101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: People are saying President trump is saying he will be back in office in August?

y = sin x Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassOverdrive1 year registered
    Awards:
    King of Publishing
    Overall activity: 99.7%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WildRose View Post
    Then you certainly aren't reading the same threads I am. People are tip toeing around it a lot while others flat come out and call for an armed insurrection to remove Biden/Harris.
    What is "it"?
    I'd rather walk alone.

Let em' come...we are Millwall!

y = sin x Achievements:
    Awards:
    King of Publishing

Thanks
    And if we'd had conservative/libertarian/republican election judges that could have been put to a halt.
    There was a judge who tried to keep the election honest and he was IGNORED. And if you mean pollworkers, explain how you are going to get conservatives in that position in a place like Philly?
    Last edited by Authentic; 06-19-2021 at 11:14 AM.
    I'd rather walk alone.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Authentic For This Useful Post:

RET423 (06-19-2021)

Banned Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocial1 year registered
    Overall activity: 35.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RET423 View Post
    The only way arms are taken up by our side in any significant way will be if there is no secession movement, the Left is labeling us "White Supremacists" and "the greatest threat to America that exists today" from the highest offices of government to the lowest reaches of their media; there are public calls to kill all white people because we are hopelessly Racist.

Secession would seperate the perpetrators of this racist philosophy from their targets (at least in the seceded States) but if we all remain in this Union you will watch this race war that the Left is starting play out on your front lawn along with the rest of America.

The Left will not allow or tolerate public debate or opposition to their agenda, if we are part of the same Country we will be forced to choose between complete capitulation or violent lengths to protect ourselves; secession is the only option that has a chance for a non violent process.
    That really makes no sense at all. What are we supposed to do march on our state capitols demanding they move for secession and remove our governors and legislatures if they don't?

Or are we supposed to storm the US capitol in an armed insurrection if they do not?

Banned Achievements:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Authentic View Post
    We no longer have a constitution or legal system.
    Well that's horse shit. One side just routinely finds ways around it or flat out ignores it saying that it's up to the courts to stop them.

Banned Achievements:

Thanks
    There was a judge who tried to keep the election honest and he was IGNORED. And if you mean pollworkers, explain how you are going to get conservatives in that position in a place like Philly?
    By volunteering and suing if necessary to get them in places they can be effective.

Banned Achievements:

Thanks
    Identify this judge please I'd like to read up on it.

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassCreated Album pictures3 months registered
    Overall activity: 3.0%

Thanks
    That really makes no sense at all. What are we supposed to do march on our state capitols demanding they move for secession and remove our governors and legislatures if they don't?

Or are we supposed to storm the US capitol in an armed insurrection if they do not?
    So we're back to storming the US Capital?
    Just out of curiosity, why would any secession movement travel from the place they want to secede to the US Capital and "storm it"? What exactly would these Secessionist's hope to gain or how would this action relate to their desire to secede in any way?

And "Marching on a State Capital" is how you imagine this manifesting?

I really need to start a thread that outlines how such a movement would likely manifest, it sounds like all that you know of Conservatives is what the Leftist media says about us; dumb rednecks who react knee jerk to our fleeting emotions between dating our cousins I guess?

As a thought exercise, maybe look into how governor's Abbott & DeSantis handle the corruption of Washington; see if you think a secession movement would start by having to "storm their capital's". There is nothing knee jerk or emotional about this process, just as nothing else these State leaders and their AG's have done is on a whim; what caliber of men do you suppose chose them to lead?

Then maybe compare the leaders in the blue states and imagine what caliber of moron it would take to select these intellectually offensive incompetent's to be their leaders; the knee jerk reactions and stupid decisions are far more likely to come from these idiots than any Red State.
    Last edited by RET423; 06-20-2021 at 12:59 AM.

Banned Achievements:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RET423 View Post
    So we're back to storming the US Capital?
    Just out of curiosity, why would any secession movement travel from the place they want to secede to the US Capital and "storm it"? What exactly would these Secessionist's hope to gain or how would this action relate to their desire to secede in any way?

And "Marching on a State Capital" is how you imagine this manifesting?

I really need to start a thread that outlines how such a movement would likely manifest, it sounds like all that you know of Conservatives is what the Leftist media says about us; dumb rednecks who react knee jerk to our fleeting emotions between dating our cousins I guess?

As a thought exercise, maybe look into how governor's Abbott & DeSantis handle the corruption of Washington; see if you think a secession movement would start by having to "storm their capital's". There is nothing knee jerk or emotional about this process, just as nothing else these State leaders and their AG's have done is on a whim; what caliber of men do you suppose chose them to lead?

Then maybe compare the leaders in the blue states and imagine what caliber of moron it would take to select these intellectually offensive incompetent's to be their leaders; the knee jerk reactions and stupid decisions are far more likely to come from these idiots than any Red State.
    I'm asking questions as to exactly how this is to be accomplished and nobody ever gives me a straight answer.

DeSantis and Abbott are not leading secessionist movements by any definition. They are saying in no uncertain terms that they are going to do their best to restore the US constitution within their own borders along with their own state constitutions and giving the fed's the finger when it comes to fed's forcing their states to aid them in what they see are clearly unconstitutional actions.

They are in effect enacting non violent civil disobedience at the state governmental level.
    Last edited by WildRose; 06-20-2021 at 01:05 AM.

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassCreated Album pictures3 months registered
    Overall activity: 3.0%

Thanks
    I'm asking questions as to exactly how this is to be accomplished and nobody ever gives me a straight answer.
    You haven't asked me, mostly you have assumed that I meant some sort of a ridiculous armed charge on.... I don't know, someone or place? To start a war for some reason? Then kill millions? When I spoke of secession?

I will start a thread sometime this week that describes how I think such a movement would likely play out.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to RET423 For This Useful Post:

BooBoo (06-21-2021)

y = sin x Achievements:
    Awards:
    King of Publishing

Thanks
    By volunteering and suing if necessary to get them in places they can be effective.
    You don't know how pollworkers get into their positions.

And sue? Republicans have been suing for the last 7 months. They have "no standing".
    Last edited by Authentic; 06-20-2021 at 03:03 AM.
    I'd rather walk alone.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Authentic For This Useful Post:

RET423 (06-20-2021)

Thread Information