User Tag List

Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 58910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: People are saying President trump is saying he will be back in office in August?

Alumni Member Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassRecommendation First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 53.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WildRose View Post
    Now see that wasn't too hard.

To fix the fraud, this is what must take place:
    And what if these audits cannot prove Trump won?

There is no constitutional authority for the courts to decertify an election on the basis of fraud once it has been certified.
    There is no constitutional mechanism period that would allow Trump to take office short of winning an election.

The only hope we have is by again, working at the local and state levels to insure our future elections are clean and that this can never happen again.

Everything else is a fantasy that can never be fulfilled.
    If the proven fraudulent win of Biden in the 2020 election cannot be overturned and fixed............this country won't have another real election in our lifetime. Not just every election will be chosen for us, but every candidate for every election will be chosen ahead of time. There will be no free, grass roots candidate who cares about the people even running.

Of course that has, in reality, been the way it is for a while now anyway. Trump, a real outsider, wasn't supposed to win. Jeb and Hillary were supposed to be our two candidates and either one would have been just fine for the Deep State. Trump's surprise election turned a spotlight on to the corruption and now some of us just can't unsee it.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jen For This Useful Post:

BooBoo (06-21-2021),Foghorn (06-17-2021),RET423 (06-12-2021)

V.I.P
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassRecommendation First ClassVeteran

Thanks
    And you remain wrong.
    I'm thinking you have some sort of issue with me. I have no idea what it is. I don't want to put you on ignore. So I will offer this up: we need to take personal stuff out of it. Post to topic. Period. I don't want to be your friend and obviously you don't want to be mine. So don't tell me what to post or think ........and I'll do the same for you. I don't have the patience for the personal crap you're dealing out. If you need to do that........do it with someone else.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jen For This Useful Post:

BooBoo (06-21-2021),Foghorn (06-17-2021)

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassCreated Album pictures3 months registered
    Overall activity: 3.0%

Thanks
    "States" no longer have the kind of state identity we had prior to the US Civl War. They do not as a rule have individual interests anymore either. We have partisan interests that cross all state lines and the left has control of our major cities and large swaths of suburban America as well.

There is an alternative to either surrender/acceptance of the status quo, and the national suicide of civil war. That is for us to quit bitching online and get ourselves organized and start demanding our local and state elected officials institute laws that will protect the sanctity of future elections.
    Pass laws! 😂

We had plenty of "Laws" that would have prevented the November 3rd steal; those "Laws" were ignored so the candidates that the people chose would not get those positions.

Both political Parties, the Judicial System and the Congress all decided that was just fine.

Secession is not "National Suicide", secession is the only way to resurrect any semblance of the National identity that is already GONE.

And the idea that States no longer possess enough individual identity to be be able to form a consensus on secession is laughable; you really need to travel more if you think the red States want to be governed with an iron fist by California ideologues more than they want the Principles of their country back.

Complaining on the internet is not what is changing things, it is giving no respect to the GOP lies about "fixing" the system and focusing on the next election; there are no more elections without "fixing* November 3rd and that means people in JAIL and the rightful winners in their respective positions.

If that doesn't happen then enabling these criminals by pretending we still vote for our leaders would make us the people committing" National Suicide"; I won't get on that bus.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RET423 For This Useful Post:

East of the Beast (06-13-2021),Foghorn (06-17-2021),JustPassinThru (06-13-2021)

Banned Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocial1 year registered
    Overall activity: 35.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    If the proven fraudulent win of Biden in the 2020 election cannot be overturned and fixed............this country won't have another real election in our lifetime. Not just every election will be chosen for us, but every candidate for every election will be chosen ahead of time. There will be no free, grass roots candidate who cares about the people even running.

Of course that has, in reality, been the way it is for a while now anyway. Trump, a real outsider, wasn't supposed to win. Jeb and Hillary were supposed to be our two candidates and either one would have been just fine for the Deep State. Trump's surprise election turned a spotlight on to the corruption and now some of us just can't unsee it.
    Trump's election proves your contention false. Ted Cruz is another one. He was given zero chance when he began his first run for Senate because he was up against "The Bush Machine" in Texas. Through hard work and the damnedest grass roots campaign we've seen in the state in decades he not only won, he did so convincingly.

Our elections laws are made at the state level almost entirely and it is there we have to fight to regain control over them and to secure them.

Banned Achievements:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    I'm thinking you have some sort of issue with me. I have no idea what it is. I don't want to put you on ignore. So I will offer this up: we need to take personal stuff out of it. Post to topic. Period. I don't want to be your friend and obviously you don't want to be mine. So don't tell me what to post or think ........and I'll do the same for you. I don't have the patience for the personal crap you're dealing out. If you need to do that........do it with someone else.
    Saying you are wrong is not "personal" it's factual.

Banned Achievements:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RET423 View Post
    Pass laws! 

We had plenty of "Laws" that would have prevented the November 3rd steal; those "Laws" were ignored so the candidates that the people chose would not get those positions.

Both political Parties, the Judicial System and the Congress all decided that was just fine.

Secession is not "National Suicide", secession is the only way to resurrect any semblance of the National identity that is already GONE.

And the idea that States no longer possess enough individual identity to be be able to form a consensus on secession is laughable; you really need to travel more if you think the red States want to be governed with an iron fist by California ideologues more than they want the Principles of their country back.

Complaining on the internet is not what is changing things, it is giving no respect to the GOP lies about "fixing" the system and focusing on the next election; there are no more elections without "fixing* November 3rd and that means people in JAIL and the rightful winners in their respective positions.

If that doesn't happen then enabling these criminals by pretending we still vote for our leaders would make us the people committing" National Suicide"; I won't get on that bus.
    Get tough, explicit voter ID laws in Every state with Biometric verification and see just how quickly that would change. Eliminate "mail in ballots" completely allowing only for absentee ballots only under strict, limited conditions such as being in the military and stationed out of state.

These are all things we can and should do at the state levels that would give us back control of the elections.

Volunteer locally as an election watcher and or judge and scrutinize every ballot in your precinct demanding the laws be followed. That's how you can make an individual difference.

50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassCreated Album pictures3 months registered

Thanks
    Get tough, explicit voter ID laws in Every state with Biometric verification and see just how quickly that would change. Eliminate "mail in ballots" completely allowing only for absentee ballots only under strict, limited conditions such as being in the military and stationed out of state.

These are all things we can and should do at the state levels that would give us back control of the elections.

Volunteer locally as an election watcher and or judge and scrutinize every ballot in your precinct demanding the laws be followed. That's how you can make an individual difference.
    If they ignore the law that demands a verified signature to get a mail in ballot and just send one to every registered voter, and they ignore the law that says every ballot received must also have a verified signature on the envelope, and they ignore the law that says all valid ballots must be received by election day, and they ignore the law that says partisan observers must be allowed clear access during all vote counting, and they ignore the orders from judges who demand the observers be allowed back into the counting centers, and they ignore the law that said all of the signed envelopes must be preserved for 2 years after the election by destroying all of the envelopes, and they ignore the Supreme Courts order to set aside all ballots that come in after election day, and they illegally add so many fake ballots that some precincts have more ballots than registered voters, and they ignore the law and certify the election in spite of being way over the legal limits for over votes and error percentages; and not one person is jailed, impeached or punished in any way because no court will allow the evidence to be heard and no political body with authority wants to do anything that might lead to the voters will being determined.

But you are trying to sell the idea that forgetting all about that travesty and letting them get away with it while they high 5 each other and laugh in your face while simultaneously pretending that getting these jackals to pass a few MORE laws is the best way to go forward with confidence that our votes will now matter?

You sound like the voices who ignore the fact that mass shooters violate dozens of laws in their murder sprees but if we just pass a few more gun laws in the name of "preventing this from happening again" it will all be better; because these shooters will certainly obey these new laws! ��

Politicians do not correct their behavior when you reward their behavior, they do not keep their word when they say "just give us a pass on this corrupt lie and we promise we won't do it again"; the current precedent is that the laws are meaningless, the elections are not free and fair and the Constitution carries no authority in the judicial, legislative or Executive branches of our government.

If that is not the line we demand be drawn right now then this nation as founded is finished; not will be finished or on the path to being finished, it is over if this precedent is allowed to stand by giving this atrocity a free pass.

And honestly, if we let this stand then we are not worthy of the Principles codified in our Constitution; we deserve to be ruled by whoever is the biggest bully.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to RET423 For This Useful Post:

Foghorn (06-17-2021)

V.I.P
    Achievements:

Thanks
    Saying you are wrong is not "personal" it's factual.
    I would believe that if it weren't for the personally pejorative words you used. If you would just speak to the facts without insult........that would be fine. That's not what you did.

But as I told PH...........it's okay. I really don't care at this point.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Jen For This Useful Post:

BooBoo (06-21-2021)

Banned Achievements:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RET423 View Post
    If they ignore the law that demands a verified signature to get a mail in ballot and just send one to every registered voter, and they ignore the law that says every ballot received must also have a verified signature on the envelope, and they ignore the law that says all valid ballots must be received by election day, and they ignore the law that says partisan observers must be allowed clear access during all vote counting, and they ignore the orders from judges who demand the observers be allowed back into the counting centers, and they ignore the law that said all of the signed envelopes must be preserved for 2 years after the election by destroying all of the envelopes, and they ignore the Supreme Courts order to set aside all ballots that come in after election day, and they illegally add so many fake ballots that some precincts have more ballots than registered voters, and they ignore the law and certify the election in spite of being way over the legal limits for over votes and error percentages; and not one person is jailed, impeached or punished in any way because no court will allow the evidence to be heard and no political body with authority wants to do anything that might lead to the voters will being determined.

But you are trying to sell the idea that forgetting all about that travesty and letting them get away with it while they high 5 each other and laugh in your face while simultaneously pretending that getting these jackals to pass a few MORE laws is the best way to go forward with confidence that our votes will now matter?

You sound like the voices who ignore the fact that mass shooters violate dozens of laws in their murder sprees but if we just pass a few more gun laws in the name of "preventing this from happening again" it will all be better; because these shooters will certainly obey these new laws! ��

Politicians do not correct their behavior when you reward their behavior, they do not keep their word when they say "just give us a pass on this corrupt lie and we promise we won't do it again"; the current precedent is that the laws are meaningless, the elections are not free and fair and the Constitution carries no authority in the judicial, legislative or Executive branches of our government.

If that is not the line we demand be drawn right now then this nation as founded is finished; not will be finished or on the path to being finished, it is over if this precedent is allowed to stand by giving this atrocity a free pass.

And honestly, if we let this stand then we are not worthy of the Principles codified in our Constitution; we deserve to be ruled by whoever is the biggest bully.
    Where did I say forget anything? You obviously didn't bother to read the whole post. If we become election watchers and judges then we have control of that.

Thanks
    Where did I say forget anything? You obviously didn't bother to read the whole post. If we become election watchers and judges then we have control of that.
    I did read your post, that is why I thought it was so ludicrous; there were "poll watchers" on November 3rd and they were locked out entirely after being kept too far away to observe earlier and it continued AFTER a judge ordered them to allow them back in.

It's like you are intentionally ignoring the facts which clearly show that every one of your "solutions" was already the law and was broken in this election with ZERO accountability. Somehow you think by simply forgetting that and pretending those laws and the new ones you want passed will somehow be followed next time if we just give them a pass on November 3rd and "look ahead".

It's over if we do that, we have one last chance to save this country and the only "hill to die on" that is left is demanding that accountability for November 3rd happens in no uncertain terms and with no distractions; give up that hill and you give up everything.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to RET423 For This Useful Post:

Authentic (06-14-2021)

Thread Information