User Tag List

Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 36789101112131415161718192023 ... LastLast

Thread: People are saying President trump is saying he will be back in office in August?

Games People Play Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger First Class
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Overall activity: 27.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Felix Birdbiter View Post
    DeSantis/Abbott 2024

​Pass it on
    I disagree, and not for any beef with DeSantis.

Because Florida needs him. For some time in the future.

To understand what can happen...look at Georgia, between the time Zell Miller was governor, and today. Georgia was once a conservative stronghold; and once a mecca for business people and jobseekers.

Oh, how things change in 25 years. Of course, Miller is gone now three years; and he would have been no Presidential timber; but his retirement created a power vacuum which eventually, worthless scum like Bucktooth Stacy AbHams came to try to fill. And she's not gone, yet, either.

I'd rather Florida stay under DeSantis firm, well-directed hand.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to JustPassinThru For This Useful Post:

BooBoo (06-21-2021)

running down a dream V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 40.0%

Thanks
    deSantis had a big crowd in Florida Sunday night. His message: Choose freedom over FAUCISM. hold big government responsible for for their destructive actions with the pandemic.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ruthless terrier For This Useful Post:

BooBoo (06-21-2021)

Alumni Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 90.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WildRose View Post
    Generally yes but there is no legal precedent or constitutional allowance for a "do over".

The legal bar for proof in such a case would be enormously high. You would not only have to be able to prove the fraud existed but you'd also have to prove that the fraud was so substantial as to change the outcome of the election.

Your biggest hurdle here is "standing". Only the candidates themselves have "standing" to challenge an election.

Again, even if you got past those hurdles there is no constitutional remedy even if everything alleged was proven to be true, no mechanism for unseating the candidate, no mechanism for a "do over election", and no mechanism for seating the candidate who was cheated out of the seat by the fraud.

There ought to be a simple solution here but there simply isn't and the judiciary is loathe to get involved in any sort of purely political activity or issue. With more and more activist judges who are pro dem that historical precedent may be undone but it won't be in our favor.
    So sad........ but very true. I am of the opinion that the fraud was massive, diversified and coordinated.
    "I post news you will not see on the Government controlled news outlets.
    Do with it what you like. Sorry it annoys those who trust and worship government.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to QuaseMarco For This Useful Post:

BooBoo (06-21-2021)

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 68.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Felix Birdbiter View Post
    DeSantis/Abbott 2024

​Pass it on
    Sorry, Abbott screwed the pooch when he forced businesses to shut down and people lost their jobs. Now, IMO, the ONLY reason he pushed the constitutional carry law was to insure his reelection, or give him the best odds to keep his office.

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocial1 year registered
    Overall activity: 91.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Kirk! View Post
    Sorry, Abbott screwed the pooch when he forced businesses to shut down and people lost their jobs. Now, IMO, the ONLY reason he pushed the constitutional carry law was to insure his reelection, or give him the best odds to keep his office.
    He followed the CDC and TDH directives, he would have been negligent had he not followed that guidance. I'm sure like many others he's learned a hard lesson because we found out the CDC was lying to us all along.
    Last edited by WildRose; 06-09-2021 at 11:50 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by QuaseMarco View Post
    So sad........ but very true. I am of the opinion that the fraud was massive, diversified and coordinated.
    If there was national coordination it would be a lot easier to prove. You don't need a broad coordinated conspiracy when you have the equivalent of independent cells all doing the same thing. National coordination would leave one hell of an electronic trail that investigators can easily follow.

We know for a fact it is the norm for Dem's to manipulate the vote through all sorts of fraud and that usually it's coordinated at the local level rather than a centralized controlled effort.

Overall activity: 30.0%

Thanks
    It is easy to prove anyway, first you must accept the fact that all of the voting done in Pennsylvania, Georgia, and any other state where the rules were changed without the specific CONSTITUTIONAL AUTHORITY of the body that has always set the rules before and is the only body that can change those rules IS UNCONSTITUTIONAL and all votes cast contrary to the standing rules when the body adjourned are INVALID. That include extending the time limits for voting, having mail in ballots sent out that were not requested in writing or within the time limits and many other rules the unqualified entities authorized. That would mean that none of the mail in ballots could be counted in most of the states, ONLY REQUESTED ABSENTEES. If so then the spike that sent bidet over would be invalid and therefore he would have lost by 20 million votes. WHICH HE DID. All you have to do is look at who authorized the changes, then see who controls election law in the state. If they are not the same all of the ballots are CONSTITUTIONALLY invalid.
    THERE can be only ONE!

Alumni Member Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassRecommendation First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 51.0%

Thanks
    You're the one repeatedly telling us it's hopeless so what are the alternatives? You're left with submission, suicide, or armed insurrection and little or nothing else. Armed insurrection would be synonymous with suicide for most of those who chose that option so really we're only left with submission and suicide.

What other alternatives exist?
    Where have I said it's "hopeless"?
    I laid out what IS. I will continue to state what IS.

We are in dire straits for sure. We will not fix things by voting because it has been proven that our voting system is compromised.

Would you rather that I and others pretend that all is well when it's not?

If YOU think the only thing left is submission and suicide, then own it. I've never said that or even thought it so it's not mine to own.

Usually you are a straight thinker so I'll give you a pass on jumping to the worst possible conclusion ..... one that I didn't jump to. All of us are tense right now.

We, the people, are broken. There is a solution. I don't know if we will figure it out in time. Some of us know what it is. Many of us know what it is. When enough of us know what it is then we can right the ship. There is a time limit on it though.........I don't know what that time limit is. I hope and pray everything will be better soon.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jen For This Useful Post:

Brat (06-10-2021),RET423 (06-10-2021)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    Where have I said it's "hopeless"?
    I laid out what IS. I will continue to state what IS.

We are in dire straits for sure. We will not fix things by voting because it has been proven that our voting system is compromised.

Would you rather that I and others pretend that all is well when it's not?

If YOU think the only thing left is submission and suicide, then own it. I've never said that or even thought it so it's not mine to own.

Usually you are a straight thinker so I'll give you a pass on jumping to the worst possible conclusion ..... one that I didn't jump to. All of us are tense right now.

We, the people, are broken. There is a solution. I don't know if we will figure it out in time. Some of us know what it is. Many of us know what it is. When enough of us know what it is then we can right the ship. There is a time limit on it though.........I don't know what that time limit is. I hope and pray everything will be better soon.
    Jen you've been running with the same schtick for months. If we can't solve the problem at the ballot box then what are the remaining alternatives? If there are some other than submission/surrender and armed revolution I'd love to know what they are.

Alumni Member Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassRecommendation First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 51.0%

Thanks
    Jen you've been running with the same schtick for months. If we can't solve the problem at the ballot box then what are the remaining alternatives? If there are some other than submission/surrender and armed revolution I'd love to know what they are.
    "Schtick". I don't offer any heartfelt explanations to people who might want to mock me personally if my opinion differs from their own. It's okay. Glad I know.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Jen For This Useful Post:

Daily Bread (06-11-2021)

Thread Information