User Tag List

Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2567891011121314151617181922 ... LastLast

Thread: People are saying President trump is saying he will be back in office in August?

Games People Play Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 23.0%

Thanks
    The only way Trump will have the head office, is if the United States implodes.

There is NO LEGAL WAY. About the only way he might, legally, is the farfetched scenario of his running for Congress, the Republicans getting a majority, and making him Speaker. And even that is not likely - remember, the MAJORITY of Republicans in elected office, HATED Trump. Because they are loyal to their class, first - above party, above voters' desire, even above good government. We SEE what they wanted - and they have it, now. Everything's back to normal.

It doesn't matter what these audits find, except as evidence to prosecute those who frauded the election. There is NO provision for going back. Electors were certified, and their votes recorded, and that, as they say, is that.

Senior Member Achievements:
    Social1 year registered50000 Experience Points
    Overall activity: 55.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JustPassinThru View Post
    The only way Trump will have the head office, is if the United States implodes.

There is NO LEGAL WAY. About the only way he might, legally, is the farfetched scenario of his running for Congress, the Republicans getting a majority, and making him Speaker. And even that is not likely - remember, the MAJORITY of Republicans in elected office, HATED Trump. Because they are loyal to their class, first - above party, above voters' desire, even above good government. We SEE what they wanted - and they have it, now. Everything's back to normal.

It doesn't matter what these audits find, except as evidence to prosecute those who frauded the election. There is NO provision for going back. Electors were certified, and their votes recorded, and that, as they say, is that.
    There is a lot of Truth here. I don't believe a majority of Republicans hated him although a great many establishment republican politicians and their big money donors did. When you get to a certain level the two parties are little different, both are about a few individuals and their desire to increase their own wealth and power at the expense of the taxpayers and consumers. They have no core principles or beliefs other than furthering their own wealth and power.

Senior Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialYour first Group1 year registeredRecommendation Second ClassTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 57.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WildRose View Post
    There's no way he's made SOTH and no way Biden and Harris leave office early together or that Biden or Harris would ever nominate him to fill a vacant VP slot. Ford becoming POTUS was a very unique moment in history that has little chance of ever being repeated much less with Trump as the beneficiary.
    TECHNICALLY that is not true.

It is plausible for DJT to win a House seat in 2022, or to simply be made SOTH (does not have to be a member of Congress...), and plausible that if there is a big enough scandal about Dem cheating that a red wave will retake the house.
    If they do, simply impeach Biden and Kamala for election theft and DJT becomes President again...

Probable, no. Possible, yes.
    Scientist, Evangelical Christian - reformed, father, entrepreneur, hunter, outdoorsman, motorcyclist, Constitutional Conservative.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Physics Hunter For This Useful Post:

Dr. Felix Birdbiter (06-08-2021),ruthless terrier (06-08-2021)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Physics Hunter View Post
    TECHNICALLY that is not true.

It is plausible for DJT to win a House seat in 2022, or to simply be made SOTH (does not have to be a member of Congress...), and plausible that if there is a big enough scandal about Dem cheating that a red wave will retake the house.
    If they do, simply impeach Biden and Kamala for election theft and DJT becomes President again...

Probable, no. Possible, yes.
    I disagree, it is technically possible but there is no plausible scenario by which it could occur.

50000 Experience PointsSocialYour first Group1 year registeredRecommendation Second ClassTagger Second Class

Thanks
    I disagree, it is technically possible but there is no plausible scenario by which it could occur.
    How the heck can you disagree, you said EXACTLY what I did.
    Scientist, Evangelical Christian - reformed, father, entrepreneur, hunter, outdoorsman, motorcyclist, Constitutional Conservative.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Physics Hunter For This Useful Post:

Call_me_Ishmael (06-07-2021),Earl (06-08-2021)

Thanks
    How the heck can you disagree, you said EXACTLY what I did.
    No dear brother, you said it was plausible. Possible yes but there is no plausible scenario by which it can occur.

Thanks
    No dear brother, you said it was plausible. Possible yes but there is no plausible scenario by which it can occur.
    Plausible in a scientific sense, I clearly stated it was not probable.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Physics Hunter For This Useful Post:

Earl (06-08-2021)

Thanks
    Plausible in a scientific sense, I clearly stated it was not probable.
    Fair enough, tie goes to the runner.

Clod Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassOverdrive1 year registered
    Awards:
    King of Publishing
    Overall activity: 99.7%

Thanks
    Fair enough, tie goes to the runner.
    Especially if you are Jorge Orta.
    "That's because you're an ignorant dimwit whose main pastime is killing innocent owls." - UKSmartypants

Let em come, we are Millwall!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Authentic For This Useful Post:

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 19.0%

Thanks
    DeSantis/Abbott 2024

​Pass it on
    I am not joe biden and I both understand and approve this message

Thread Information