Overall activity: 1.0%

Thanks
    ok and?

Senior Member Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class50000 Experience Points31 days registered
    Overall activity: 21.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CWF View Post
    It appears to me that if someone wants to put people on a list called 'Rino' it would be helpful to first define the term. Republican in name only I believe is what it stands for. And that means that a Rino is a fraud. A phony. A liar. One not to be trusted. Let alone voted for.

Ted Cruz would be at the top of the list. A good speaker. A real phony. Pun intended. The stark difference between him and Trump is that Trump is genuine.
    George Bush...both of them. Lindsey Graham. These frauds have one glaring commonality. They all hate Trump. Resent the hell out of him. Why?

Because Trump made them look bad. Trump blew their cover. Cruz, standing there naked as a jay bird, decided his best bet as a politician, was to pretend that he liked Trump and would support Trump. Others wagged their fingers in protest.

The only political party that you can depend on is a crime syndicate. They lie to you even when it isn't necessary. They are anti-American to the bone, and you can depend on it. They are democrats.

Rinos will not confront them. Rinos make speeches. That's it. You cannot trust them at all. If you do, then join the idiot club. You are already a member.

Trump is a doer. He says it, and then does it, fighting all the way. The man is heroic in that. And a lot of people appreciate it. Some don't.

Rino is a huge list if you were to name them all.
    How many Republicans are you trying to turn us against? Quite a few Republicans have tried to do something. However, they get stymied because the rest of the Republicans don't get behind it. Ted Cruz, Josh Hawley, and Rand Paul have all tried to do something that never gets enough support because not enough Republicans get behind it.

50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 5.0%

Thanks
    Yes. Give rousing speeches. Then reach across the aisle to their good friends on the other side.

I am not trying to turn you against anything at all.

Trump was elected because many people rebelled against both parties. Had the Repubs been good little Repubs they would have voted for Jeb, or Marco. Both Rinos. Why do you think these people hated Trump? Because of his policies, his promises? Because he was too "harsh"?

Standard everyday republicans may be the ones who are truly Rinos. That is if they think calling ones self a republican is equivalent to being conservative. It isn't. The real republican people were behind Trump. Who attended his rallies by the thousands.

Biden was and is a put up job. The opposite of Donald J. Trump. And by the way. Who is the "us" that you are referencing? Are you the spokesman for some group?
    Last edited by CWF; 05-23-2021 at 09:41 AM.

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 65.0%

Thanks
    No , Republicans did not want Open Borders/Amnesty RINOS Like Jeb or Marco (This is why Trump won the GOP Primaries ,not because Smart Turd Party Types or Democrats voted for him )

ADMIN IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesVeteran
    Overall activity: 69.0%

Thanks
    There are ways to deal with rinos, thus the thread.

Primary them out.
    While they're "in", call, write, email and put pressure pressure pressure. Show up at public meetings, town halls, and other political events. And moar pressure. Lots of pressure. If we'd been doing that all along, we'd def not be in this pile of shit NOW. /truth

Always vote.
    Never ever vote for a democrat.
    Pressure, pressure, pressure.
    Don't forget to get the schools fixed.
    Respect the rules of the Forum.
    << Forum RULES >>

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trinnity For This Useful Post:

Gator Monroe (05-24-2021),Ty5 (05-23-2021)

Tagger First Class50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 20.0%

Thanks
    Give rousing speeches. The real republican people...attended [Trump's] rallies by the thousands.
    I am not much of a fan of zealotry--whether it is in service to politics, or religion, or...well, anything else.

And I believe that these "rallies" attracted True Believers, and ensured that they would show up to vote; but they really did not reach out to independents (which I find disheartening).

50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 5.0%

Thanks
    Well, I am an independent and Trump rallies reached out to me. Big time.

As an American, and as a veteran, and as a human being that cares about and loves the Country, I find it impossible to agree with those who think that Trump was 'Orange Man Bad'.

Tagger First Class50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 20.0%

Thanks
    Well, I am an independent and Trump rallies reached out to me. Big time.
    Perhaps I should have said centrists instead of "independents."

My bad, as the kids say nowadays.

I find it impossible to agree with those who think that Trump was 'Orange Man Bad'.
    Oh, I do, too.

Most of his policies, I think, were quite good for this country.

I just did not care for his personality--or for his style (which could seem, at times, almost cult-like).

Senior Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocial1 year registered
    Overall activity: 46.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Dilettante View Post
    So does making this the list of RINOs just flat out declare that loyalty to Trump is now the sole defining feature of "real" Republicans?

Abortion, guns, fiscal responsibility, small government...none of that matters? I mean, a lot of those people have years of service supporting pro-life, pro-2nd Amendment, anti-tax policies...etc. You're listing people with overwhelming conservative voting records, with at or near 100% support from groups like the Heritage Foundation, the NRA and National Right to Life.

But who cares about that, vote 'em out, because loyalty to Trump "trumps" every other issue? One vote about a bipartisan commission is more important than a solid record on any of those other issues?

You've got to see how, from the outside, the GOP increasingly looks like it's utterly abandoned principles and become a personality cult.

One factor that the repubs get credit for is their idealogical diversity. Unlike the lock step or get cancelled dems who as far as I can see don't even tolerate moderates well. Over the years the repubs have encompassed Libertarians , tea party types ( both real and phony), moderates, flakes like Lizthe corporate raider himself Romney and neocons. Trump was not welcome because he wasn't oweing to the DC machine but some even came to his aid.
    Tempting as it may be going to go the way of the dems to do so would be disasterous. Further polarizing the country into TWO nothing matters but party groups with all hope of self policing gone.

Tagger Second Class50000 Experience Points31 days registered
    Overall activity: 21.0%

Thanks
    How 'bout Paul Ryan?

Thread Information