User Tag List

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 114

Thread: RINO List

  1. #11
    Diplomatic Asshole V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 0%

    FirstGenCanadian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    7,559
    Thanks
    7,933
    Thanked: 8,793
    Rep Power
    21474850
    Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Dilettante View Post
    So does making this the list of RINOs just flat out declare that loyalty to Trump is now the sole defining feature of "real" Republicans?

    Abortion, guns, fiscal responsibility, small government...none of that matters? I mean, a lot of those people have years of service supporting pro-life, pro-2nd Amendment, anti-tax policies...etc. You're listing people with overwhelming conservative voting records, with at or near 100% support from groups like the Heritage Foundation, the NRA and National Right to Life.


    But who cares about that, vote 'em out, because loyalty to Trump "trumps" every other issue? One vote about a bipartisan commission is more important than a solid record on any of those other issues?

    You've got to see how, from the outside, the GOP increasingly looks like it's utterly abandoned principles and become a personality cult.


    That’s a very narrow, and childish view.

    No, good sir. Trump is not our God. Trump is not our leader. Trump was our guy who embodied our wants. That’s why he was chosen by us to go to the Whitehouse. To do what we demanded, and he did it.

    If you don’t understand our list of Rino’s, be a grown up, and ask, instead of your weak, passive/aggressive attempts at insulting us, due to your lack of understanding.
    Rule # 3 - Never believe what you're told, double check.

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FirstGenCanadian For This Useful Post:

    East of the Beast (05-22-2021),Jen (05-21-2021),Kurmugeon (09-01-2021),Trinnity (05-21-2021)

  3. #12
    Senior Member Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class3 months registered50000 Experience Points
    Overall activity: 1.0%

    Prof. Dilettante's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    156
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked: 71
    Rep Power
    214750
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstGenCanadian View Post


    That’s a very narrow, and childish view.

    No, good sir. Trump is not our God. Trump is not our leader. Trump was our guy who embodied our wants. That’s why he was chosen by us to go to the Whitehouse. To do what we demanded, and he did it.

    If you don’t understand our list of Rino’s, be a grown up, and ask, instead of your weak, passive/aggressive attempts at insulting us, due to your lack of understanding.
    Unless I'm mistaken, the OP is just the list of the 35 GOP Congressmen who voted for the commission to investigate Jan. 6. That sure makes it seem like that one vote is being used as an absolute litmus test.

    As I said, many are pro-life, pro-2A, anti-tax conservatives. What, other than loyalty to Trump, makes this specific set of people "RINOs"?

    And I'm pretty sure that referring to Trump as the embodiment of "our wants" only reinforces the image of a personality cult. There's got to be a better way to say that.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Prof. Dilettante For This Useful Post:

    pjohns (05-22-2021)

  5. #13
    Alumni Member Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassRecommendation First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 38.0%

    Jen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    OK
    Posts
    31,915
    Thanks
    25,218
    Thanked: 51,511
    Rep Power
    21474874
    Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Dilettante View Post
    So does making this the list of RINOs just flat out declare that loyalty to Trump is now the sole defining feature of "real" Republicans?

    Abortion, guns, fiscal responsibility, small government...none of that matters? I mean, a lot of those people have years of service supporting pro-life, pro-2nd Amendment, anti-tax policies...etc. You're listing people with overwhelming conservative voting records, with at or near 100% support from groups like the Heritage Foundation, the NRA and National Right to Life.


    But who cares about that, vote 'em out, because loyalty to Trump "trumps" every other issue? One vote about a bipartisan commission is more important than a solid record on any of those other issues?

    You've got to see how, from the outside, the GOP increasingly looks like it's utterly abandoned principles and become a personality cult.
    Interesting that you see it that way. Not surprising.

    It's not so much about Trump as it is the rule of law and our Constitution. The people on that list voted to ratify a vote that was fraudulent. They voted that the presidential candidate declared as POTUS by the Media to be valid and binding. The actual vote of the people was discarded by those people on the list.

    Those people voted against the will of their constituents.
    Why doesn't that matter to you?
    Don't answer. I don't care. You have the right to be wrong.
    Last edited by Jen; 05-21-2021 at 12:14 PM.




  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jen For This Useful Post:

    12icer (06-10-2021),Dumbass (10-05-2021),Trinnity (05-21-2021)

  7. #14
    Senior Member Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassOverdrive
    Overall activity: 6.0%

    MisterVeritis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    15,119
    Thanks
    19,638
    Thanked: 7,749
    Rep Power
    21474860
    Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    Lindsey Graham.........not sure if he's real or a RINO. They say he's a transformed RINO but I'm not sure I trust that.
    Graham is safe for six years. He will begin to sound Conservative in five and a half years.

  8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MisterVeritis For This Useful Post:

    Jen (05-21-2021),Kurmugeon (06-03-2021),nonsqtr (05-21-2021),Swedgin (05-22-2021)

  9. #15
    Senior Member Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassOverdrive
    Overall activity: 6.0%

    MisterVeritis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    15,119
    Thanks
    19,638
    Thanked: 7,749
    Rep Power
    21474860
    Quote Originally Posted by Swedgin View Post
    I actually LIKE Lindsey!

    One of the few Puggers, RINO or whatever, that has shown some backbone.
    Graham is all talk, but little action.

  10. #16
    Disgrace to America Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassOverdrive1 year registered
    Awards:
    King of Publishing
    Overall activity: 82.0%

    Authentic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    19,067
    Thanks
    8,603
    Thanked: 14,668
    Rep Power
    21474857
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterVeritis View Post
    Graham is all talk, but little action.
    In Texas he'd be all hat, no cattle.
    Free as f---

    Let em come, we are Millwall!

  11. #17
    Alumni Member Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassRecommendation First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 38.0%

    Jen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    OK
    Posts
    31,915
    Thanks
    25,218
    Thanked: 51,511
    Rep Power
    21474874
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterVeritis View Post
    Graham is safe for six years. He will begin to sound Conservative in five and a half years.
    That sounds about right.




  12. #18
    Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 1.0%

    Taxcutter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    23,185
    Thanks
    99
    Thanked: 21,212
    Rep Power
    21474869
    Both of Indiana's Senators and its Governor need to be added to this list.
    Marxists, Socialists, Democrats, and the legacy media.

    They lie all the time. They lie about everything.

    They know they are lying. We know they are lying. They know we know they are lying.

    They lie anyway. It's what they do.

  13. #19
    Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 39.0%

    Gator Monroe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Southern Cascades
    Posts
    18,091
    Thanks
    3,335
    Thanked: 12,555
    Rep Power
    14749376
    My Congresscritter is not on that list (But many of you so called Free Staters can't say the same

  14. #20
    Blue State Right-Winger Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassYour first GroupVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 27.0%

    TLSG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Zombieland-- Population: 81,000,000 and counting
    Posts
    5,127
    Thanks
    1,198
    Thanked: 7,707
    Rep Power
    5656398
    My Rep. (Mike Kelly) isn't on that list, but at the end of the day, they all play their role in this rotten System we have.
    to all white liberals

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •