User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: London mayoral election 2021: Sadiq Khan wins second term

Somewhere nice Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 74.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by UKSmartypants View Post
    The British Empire was turned into The Commonwealth, which has more members now than the British Empire did. They were queueing up to join.
    Harare - Zimbabwe is confident of rejoining the Commonwealth of former British colonies, with a senior official saying on Monday that the country’s application now undergoing consultations among the grouping's 54 member states.
    Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Trade spokesperson Constance Chemwayi told the state-run Herald daily that Zimbabwe was in the second stage of a four-step process to rejoin the grouping.
    Vote Reform U.K.

Rip Wes.

Banned Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassOverdriveSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    Harare - Zimbabwe is confident of rejoining the Commonwealth of former British colonies...
    I'll have the Salisbury steak.
    Last edited by Authentic; 05-09-2021 at 02:57 PM.

Banned Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 2.0%

Thanks
    Khan is vile. It sickens me to my stomach this man is still Mayor.

V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class

Thanks
    The last time I lodged away in London was near Wimbledon at a place called Morden.
    It was right near a huge mosque, more muzzies than you could count.

Morden is a district and town in south London, England, within the London Borough of Merton. It adjoins Merton Park and Wimbledon to the north, Mitcham to the east, Sutton to the south and Worcester Park to the west, and is around 8 miles south-southwest of Charing Cross
    Vote Reform U.K.

Rip Wes.

Alumni Forum Donor Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialRecommendation Second ClassCreated Blog entryTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 2.0%

Thanks
    I took my late wife to London November 2019 then to Paris. London continues to change and not for tye good. Sad actually as I am rather fond of the place.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MrMike For This Useful Post:

Hermannsdenkmal (05-09-2021)

V.I.P
    Achievements:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMike View Post
    I took my late wife to London November 2019 then to Paris. London continues to change and not for tye good. Sad actually as I am rather fond of the place.
    For me it’s a giant metropolis, a city designed just for the traffic light and speed camera.

Here is a tip for the uneducated, do not drive in Britain if you can help it, a camera will get you, there are literally thousands, traffic lights even have cameras, Motorways…hundreds of them…. They WILL get you.

I haven’t been fined for speeding since 2007 why? My wife buys and upgrades my sat nav regularly, to drive without a sat nav informing you where the speed cameras are is futile.
    @Mr Mike you know you have lived amongst us.
    Vote Reform U.K.

Rip Wes.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Neo For This Useful Post:

MrMike (05-09-2021)

Banned Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 41.0%

Thanks
    The reason all these Arabs and North Africans are flooding into Europe is nothing to do with Israel. The Barcelona Agreement of 1995, between the Eu and the North African Countries, which was kept secret for 10 years, promised EU citizenship to 50 million North Africans and respect for Islam, in exchange for control over resources. Only when they stopped keepign it secret in 2005 did the arabs and africans start flooding over the Mediterranean, safe in the knowledge they were invited and they wouldnt be stopped or deported. Which they havent been.
    The Barcelona meetings of 1995 were just the beginning of a series of measures designed to increase relationships between Mediterranean countries, and MENA countries. Israel is a member of these proceedings, and supported Sarkozy's insistence on a Mediterranean Union, which would have been modeled on the European Union, and assured open migration from the middle east directly into Europe with no snags or delays. Israel was the prime promoter of the idea, along with Sarkozy.
    Israel is the primary supporter of migration from Arab countries to Europe, and regularly sends ships out to help migrants make it to Lampedusa, Italy. In Greece, Israel operates as many as 1400 NGOs that are funded by the Israeli government. The migrant camps of Lesbos are ran predominantly by Israelis, and there are more than a few American Jewish Zionists also involved, such as Arielle Ricker who was exposed as working with illegal smugglers in a documentary produced by Lauren Southern.

1603872864411.png

"Greek refugee aid centers are mainly operated by Israelis"

https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,...473381,00.html

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Hermannsdenkmal For This Useful Post:

Neo (05-10-2021)

Banned Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassOverdriveSocialVeteran

Thanks
    The reason all these Arabs and North Africans are flooding into Europe is nothing to do with Israel. The Barcelona Agreement of 1995, between the Eu and the North African Countries, which was kept secret for 10 years, promised EU citizenship to 50 million North Africans and respect for Islam, in exchange for control over resources. Only when they stopped keepign it secret in 2005 did the arabs and africans start flooding over the Mediterranean, safe in the knowledge they were invited and they wouldnt be stopped or deported. Which they havent been.
    Who controls the resources?
    Last edited by Authentic; 05-09-2021 at 07:22 PM.

Banned Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubler9 View Post
    Khan is vile. It sickens me to my stomach this man is still Mayor.

Oh we all know where Khans Loyaties lie....

sadiq nation of islam.jpg

sadiq refugee welcome.jpeg

sadiq terror.jpg

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UKSmartypants For This Useful Post:

Neo (05-10-2021),Oceander (05-10-2021)

Banned Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassYour first GroupVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 41.0%

Thanks
    Not the least bit surprised. Even with all the third-world trash (the majority), the elites were probably doing all they can to rig the vote and keep their puppet in charge. They are no better off than most major American cities.

Thread Information