Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Australia's Jewish People to Honor American Traitor

Senior Member Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger Second Class1 year registered
    Overall activity: 61.0%

Thanks
    We in the US honor all those "traitors" to the crown like George Washington. It doesn't make us any less a friend and ally to the UK.
    " salute the marines "
    "salute the marines"

Not capable of thinking V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First Class3 months registeredOverdrive
    Awards:
    King of Publishing
    Overall activity: 99.7%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Call_me_Ishmael View Post
    We in the US honor all those "traitors" to the crown like George Washington. It doesn't make us any less a friend and ally to the UK.
    Context matters. This thread is about Jonathan Pollard, not the Fourth of Jew-lie.
    What if he was a lesbian outlaw, half Ellen Degenerate and half Antifa?

Awards:
    King of Publishing

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JMWinPR View Post
    The Walkers have been released
    They walked.

Awards:
    King of Publishing

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOneOnly2 View Post
    Well Zionists are trying to bring about the new age and they are not just doing this for themselves but for the rest of us too. Zionists are hard at work for all of humanity. Zionists are the only ones that are truly committed to tikkun olam. To bringing about heaven on earth. Kingdom Come. Nothing can be more important than that. All of us are in debt to Zionists and most of us do not know it. And for all the work the Zionists do they get little credit. I'm a Zionist myself you know. A Catholic Zionist. I'm on board.

The Bible teaches that the Kingdom will come in due time. We are not to be hijacking the process, but patiently waiting in preparation. See the parable of the bridesmaids.

Personally, I think that we are entering a dark age, what Hindus call the Kali Yuga.
    Last edited by Authentic; 05-07-2021 at 07:58 PM.

Senior Member Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger Second Class1 year registered
    Overall activity: 61.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Authentic View Post
    Context matters. This thread is about Jonathan Pollard, not the Fourth of Jew-lie.
    Not sure you are up to speed on how analytical minds work. We compare and contrast. We group and categorize. We abstract and particularize as needed in order to find the essence of a thing. We find similarities and differences in order to judge a matter as intelligent beings.

And while you are triggered at the mention of a Jew, what I see the larger picture and recall the phrase "history is written by the victors". Had we not won the American Revolution, the men we honor as our founding fathers would have hung as traitors. The reference to our founding fathers is relevant regardless of the tunnel vision that apparently inflicts you at the mention of a Jew.

We don't need to see Pollard as a hero in order to understand why Israelis do.
    Last edited by Call_me_Ishmael; 05-07-2021 at 11:27 PM.
    " salute the marines "
    "salute the marines"

Awards:
    King of Publishing

Thanks
    Not sure you are up to speed on how analytical minds work. We compare and contrast. We group and categorize. We abstract and particularize as needed in order to find the essence of a thing. We find similarities and differences in order to judge a matter as intelligent beings.

And while you are triggered at the mention of a Jew, what I see the larger picture and recall the phrase "history is written by the victors". Had we not won the American Revolution, the men we honor as our founding fathers would have hung as traitors. The reference to our founding fathers is relevant regardless of the tunnel vision that apparently inflicts you at the mention of a Jew.

Triggered? What are you talking about?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Authentic For This Useful Post:

Hermannsdenkmal (05-10-2021)

Awards:
    King of Publishing

Thanks
    Now, you are right that a person can be academically detached from an issue being analyzed. I too can see why Israelis would canonize Pollard. I can't understand why an American would.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Authentic For This Useful Post:

Hermannsdenkmal (05-10-2021)

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 53.0%

Thanks
    The story is about Australian Jews honoring Pollard. Why would Australian Jews view Pollard as a hero-his spying didn't benefit Australia very much.
    "I will never vote for Donald Trump because I stand with free markets and religious freedom and personal responsibility. Donald Trump stands against all of these things. He stands for trade restrictions and and an anti-morality foreign policy and government domination of religion and nastiness toward women and tacit appeals to racism and unbounded personal power. I stand with conservatism. Donald Trump stands against it. I stand with #NeverTrump."
    - Ben "Phony" Shapiro, March 4, 2016

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 53.0%

Thanks

The Founding Fathers would have hung Pollard. You are no patriot sir.
    "I will never vote for Donald Trump because I stand with free markets and religious freedom and personal responsibility. Donald Trump stands against all of these things. He stands for trade restrictions and and an anti-morality foreign policy and government domination of religion and nastiness toward women and tacit appeals to racism and unbounded personal power. I stand with conservatism. Donald Trump stands against it. I stand with #NeverTrump."
    - Ben "Phony" Shapiro, March 4, 2016

Thread Information