User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Australia's Jewish People to Honor American Traitor

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 53.0%

Thanks

Australia's Jewish People to Honor American Traitor

Convicted spy Jonathan Pollard is scheduled to be a key speaker at an annual convention for Australia's Jewish community. Pollard was convicted of selling top classified American secrets to South Africa, Pakistan, and Israel, while also trying to slip info to the US' biggest enemy at the time, the Soviet Union.
    American hard line Zionists demanded Pollard be released immediately after he was apprehended. The Reagan administration was pressured by powerful members of the jewish lobby, with street demonstrations and accusations of teh antisemitisms. Donald Rumsfeld and Casper Weinberger defied the powerful jewish lobby, and recommended Pollard be sentenced to life in prison, without parole. Trump pardoned Pollards' accomplice at the insistence of Israel, and allowed Pollard to fly to Israel on Sheldon Adelson's private jet, where he received a hero's welcome in Tel Aviv. Pollard is a regular guest on Israeli TV shows now, and is probably making quite a fortune from his status as the #1 traitor to America.

Despite calls from some in the Australian Jewish community to cancel Pollards' speech at the event, Pollard is still scheduled to appear.

Honor extended to Jonathan Pollard by Australia’s Orthodox Jewish community stirs controversy - Jewish World - Haaretz.com
    "I will never vote for Donald Trump because I stand with free markets and religious freedom and personal responsibility. Donald Trump stands against all of these things. He stands for trade restrictions and and an anti-morality foreign policy and government domination of religion and nastiness toward women and tacit appeals to racism and unbounded personal power. I stand with conservatism. Donald Trump stands against it. I stand with #NeverTrump."
    - Ben "Phony" Shapiro, March 4, 2016

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hermannsdenkmal For This Useful Post:

Hairball (05-04-2021)

50000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Overall activity: 5.0%

Thanks
    Pollard was convicted of selling top classified American secrets to South Africa, Pakistan, and Israel, while also trying to slip info to the US' biggest enemy at the time, the Soviet Union.

Source? Pollard was a U.S. Jew who GAVE secrets to Israel. He was tried, convicted and spent far more time in prison than ANYONE ELSE charged with similar offenses. If you have reliable info that he did those other things, it would be the first I'd heard of it and I follow these issues carefully.
    TO BLOODY WARS AND DREAD DISEASES...

THE TIME IS NOW​ - WHO WILL STAND?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Esdraelon For This Useful Post:

Hairball (05-04-2021)

50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 53.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Esdraelon View Post
    Pollard was convicted of selling top classified American secrets to South Africa, Pakistan, and Israel, while also trying to slip info to the US' biggest enemy at the time, the Soviet Union.

Source? Pollard was a U.S. Jew who GAVE secrets to Israel. He was tried, convicted and spent far more time in prison than ANYONE ELSE charged with similar offenses. If you have reliable info that he did those other things, it would be the first I'd heard of it and I follow these issues carefully.
    No, he sold secrets to several countries, and then tried to claim that his Jewish patriotism was the reason he did what he did.

The Pentagon lawyer who assessed the damage to U.S. national security after Jonathan Pollard’s spying arrest nearly 30 years ago says the former Navy intelligence officer was motivated by money as much as an allegiance to Israel, noting that he offered highly classified materials to at least three other countries and provided such material to two of them.

Pollard is widely considered a national hero in Israel for his espionage against the Jewish state’s strongest ally.

Pollard also decided to maximize his profit after he began feeding information to Israel in 1984, offering his services elsewhere, Bowman said. He contacted the intelligence services of three other nations: Pakistan, South Africa -- then under apartheid rule -- and even Australia, one of the U.S. closest allies, and offered classified documents he had access to through his job as an analyst for the Naval Intelligence Command, Bowman said

He also handed over a classified document to Australian contacts.

Nor did U.S. officials believe that the information leak stopped in Israel.

According to one former official, who spoke with NBC News on condition of anonymity, the intelligence community feared that Israel was trading intelligence it received from Pollard to Moscow in an effort to win the freedom of imprisoned Soviet Jews.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/investi...or-says-n70201
    Pollard's story is yet another example of successful propaganda saturation by most of the American media, both liberal and conservative.
    Last edited by Hermannsdenkmal; 05-04-2021 at 11:04 PM.
    "I will never vote for Donald Trump because I stand with free markets and religious freedom and personal responsibility. Donald Trump stands against all of these things. He stands for trade restrictions and and an anti-morality foreign policy and government domination of religion and nastiness toward women and tacit appeals to racism and unbounded personal power. I stand with conservatism. Donald Trump stands against it. I stand with #NeverTrump."
    - Ben "Phony" Shapiro, March 4, 2016

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second Class
    Overall activity: 64.0%

Thanks

It was the bagel, wasn't it?
    It's not how you find the notes...it's how your fingers leave them. That's who you are.

3 months registered50000 Experience Points
    Overall activity: 60.0%

Thanks
    Zionists need diplomatic immunity because they are doing very important work.

Not capable of thinking V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First Class3 months registeredOverdrive
    Awards:
    King of Publishing
    Overall activity: 99.7%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Rivers View Post

It was the bagel, wasn't it?
    My shekels are on the blintz.
    Last edited by Authentic; 05-05-2021 at 12:48 AM.
    What if he was a lesbian outlaw, half Ellen Degenerate and half Antifa?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Authentic For This Useful Post:

Northern Rivers (05-05-2021)

Awards:
    King of Publishing

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOneOnly2 View Post
    Zionists need diplomatic immunity because they are doing very important work.
    Including Pollard?

Awards:
    King of Publishing

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Esdraelon View Post

The most time? That is technically true, but Pollard had possibility of parole. Robert Hanssen and Aldrich Ames do not. Ames will match Pollard's time in the can next year.
    Last edited by Authentic; 05-05-2021 at 01:06 AM.

3 months registered50000 Experience Points
    Overall activity: 60.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Authentic View Post
    Including Pollard?
    Well I don't know anything about it but yes. We may not understand the actions of a Zionist and a Zionist may not be in a position to explain them but at the end of the day it's best to trust them and get out of their way. The work of Zionists is not just very important work - it's the most important work. Plus if Pollard had anything to answer for Zionists would not have pushed for his release and Australian Jews would not be honouring him in Australia.

Don't get me wrong though - America's National Security is important - I'm not saying that it isn't. But there may be more important things. I trust the Jews on this.

Awards:
    King of Publishing

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOneOnly2 View Post
    Well I don't know anything about it but yes. We may not understand the actions of a Zionist and a Zionist may not be in a position to explain them but at the end of the day it's best to trust them and get out of their way. The work of Zionists is not just very important work - it's the most important work. Plus if Pollard had anything to answer for Zionists would not have pushed for his release and Australian Jews would not be honouring him in Australia.

Don't get me wrong though - America's National Security is important - I'm not saying that it isn't. But there may be more important things. I trust the Jews on this.
    I interpret this as "what is good for Israel is best, even if it is bad for America."

How do you come up with a quantifiable ranking for the importance of work?

Thread Information