User Tag List

Thread: Where's the fire

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Overall activity: 58.0%

Thanks

Where's the fire

Saw this on the net and it was too good not to pass on

"You dipsticks in D.C. need to get control of our southern border before it's too late...or is it too late already? Many people have not yet begun to feel the affects from the illegal alien invasion...but it's only a matter of time.

This is from a rancher in Hondo, Tx. He owns a ranch just 50 miles from the U.S.-Mexico border.

The border rancher responded to a Facebook comment when someone asked, "Where's the fire" in regards to the urgency of building a wall at the U.S.-Mexico border

"The "fire" is finding dead bodies on your ranch, the "fire" is finding domestic pig ears in your drinkers when there isn't a domestic pig for 25 miles, the "fire" is waking up to unknown people talking in your attic, the "fire" is dogs barking all night when your closest neighbor is 7-25 miles depending on the direction to just realize there are people outside your barn, the "fire" is having to come home after dark and have to carry a rifle to go feed your livestock after border patrol tells you that they only caught 9 of the 15 they are looking for.

The "fire" is making a choice..do I take my child with me to a dark barn to feed and hold the flashlight or lock him in the house, so you lock him in the house and call a friend to let them know he's home alone and if they don't hear back from me to come check on us.

The "fire" is you don't feel comfortable letting your child play outside without being in eye shot of them.

The "fire" is having large drug busts on your ranch. The "fire" is feeling sick to your stomach every time the helicopter swirls your house because you know they are chasing people because you can hear them on the speaker talking to them.

The "fire" is seeing the BP camera set-up 1/2 mile from your house. The "fire" is coming home after dark...your children are driving in front of you as one is of age to drive, and there are officers on your road watching illegals 1/4-1/2 mile from your house and you have to call your children and tell them to keep driving, don't stop at the house.

The "fire" is coming home to your backdoor wide open.

The "fire" is real for him, his family, and his community."

I have no problem with letting the ranchers resolve this issue, NO MATTER what the resolution is.
    Last edited by NRAforlife; 05-04-2021 at 04:20 PM.
    "Wake early if you want another man's life or land. No land for the lazy wolf. No battle's won in bed' - A Viking saying (Edda of Saemund the Wise)

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to NRAforlife For This Useful Post:

12icer (05-04-2021),Conservative Libertarian (05-04-2021),darroll (05-04-2021),dinosaur (05-04-2021),Dr. Felix Birdbiter (05-04-2021),Foghorn (05-04-2021),Lone Gunman (05-04-2021),Northern Rivers (05-04-2021),potlatch (05-04-2021)

Senior Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 91.0%

Thanks
    If you live in Texas you've been reading these stories for decades. The media will not cover them.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Foghorn For This Useful Post:

12icer (05-04-2021),Conservative Libertarian (05-04-2021),darroll (05-04-2021),Kodiak (05-04-2021),Lone Gunman (05-04-2021),potlatch (05-04-2021)

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    Overall activity: 26.0%

Thanks
    It wouldn't make a difference but wouldn't it be nice to give the roughest of the illegals a ride to washington dc & let them out in those streets.

Yes as I said it wouldn't make a difference because THOSE PEOPLE have guards that we pay for.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Old Tex For This Useful Post:

12icer (05-04-2021),Lone Gunman (05-04-2021)

Overall activity: 91.0%

Thanks
    Not far from Hondo is a large test track for a tire manufacturer, Cooper I think.

Guest that come visit the track are treated very well, good food and plenty to drink. A favorite nighttime treat for the guests over booze and cigars is critter counting.

All around the track is a high fence to keep the critters out, but some critters can climb. They'll climb the fence and get on the track thinking it is a blacktop road. They just keep walking on the road assuming it must lead somewhere. Takes them about an hour to do a lap.

Drunk people with a lot of money will bet on anything and apparently a lot of money changes hands betting on how many laps illegals will make before they figure it out.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Foghorn For This Useful Post:

12icer (05-04-2021),Lone Gunman (05-04-2021)

50000 Experience Points3 months registeredSocial
    Overall activity: 44.0%

Thanks
    It is time the states TAKE immigration FROM the FEDs and withhold all tax money till it is done, Let the people pay their federal into the state and dare the internal revenue to try to foreclose on anything within the state. Also within the borders any democrat in the state should be labeled a terrorist because of voting for murderers, thieves and the REAL INSURECTIONIST.
    THERE can be only ONE!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 12icer For This Useful Post:

Lone Gunman (05-04-2021),nonsqtr (05-04-2021)

Venator Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First Class1 year registered
    Overall activity: 88.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Foghorn View Post
    Not far from Hondo is a large test track for a tire manufacturer, Cooper I think.

Guest that come visit the track are treated very well, good food and plenty to drink. A favorite nighttime treat for the guests over booze and cigars is critter counting.

All around the track is a high fence to keep the critters out, but some critters can climb. They'll climb the fence and get on the track thinking it is a blacktop road. They just keep walking on the road assuming it must lead somewhere. Takes them about an hour to do a lap.

Drunk people with a lot of money will bet on anything and apparently a lot of money changes hands betting on how many laps illegals will make before they figure it out.

wonder if anyone there ever floated the idea of a canned hunt.
    Μολών λαβέ

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Lone Gunman For This Useful Post:

12icer (05-04-2021)

50000 Experience Points3 months registeredSocial
    Overall activity: 44.0%

Thanks
    For I's and D's.
    THERE can be only ONE!

50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 36.0%

Thanks
    I am sure the Hondo rancher has a lot of land that is fairly wild. You could bury a lot of bodies on such a place.
    “The greatest good you can do for another is not just share your riches, but to reveal to him his own.”

Benjamin Disraeli

50000 Experience PointsSocialCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second Class
    Overall activity: 49.0%

Thanks
    Time for a poke in the eye.....

A fair lot of ranchers living on the border have been running a drug operation for decades.

You're only as good as your last performance.

50000 Experience PointsSocialYour first Group1 year registeredRecommendation Second ClassTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 69.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 12icer View Post
    It is time the states TAKE immigration FROM the FEDs and withhold all tax money till it is done, Let the people pay their federal into the state and dare the internal revenue to try to foreclose on anything within the state. Also within the borders any democrat in the state should be labeled a terrorist because of voting for murderers, thieves and the REAL INSURECTIONIST.
    I have been saying that for years.

It would be a black swan paradigm shift in Republic power!
    Scientist, Evangelical Christian - reformed, father, entrepreneur, hunter, outdoorsman, motorcyclist, Constitutional Conservative.

Thread Information