User Tag List

Thread: WATCH: University experiments on aborted baby parts, funding linked to Fauci

Hybrid View

Alumni Member Forum Donor Achievements:
    Your first GroupSocial50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 67.0%

Thanks

WATCH: University experiments on aborted baby parts, funding linked to Fauci

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/wa...inked-to-fauci

May 3, 2021 (LifeSiteNews) — A shocking new video report reveals that the University of Pittsburgh is a major hub for the trafficking of and experimentation on aborted baby organs and body parts. The report links the funding for the university’s operation to a large grant from U.S. COVID-19 guru Dr. Anthony Fauci’s NAIAD office at the National Insititutes of Health (NIH).
    "Everyone's always trying to leave Jesus out, which is one reason we're in the mess we're in." ~ Miss Clara

“Complaining about a problem without posing a solution is called whining.”Teddy Roosevelt

Send a maniac to catch one. -- John Spartan

Edgar Friendly: You see, according to Cocteau's plan I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think; I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech and freedom of choice.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Knightkore For This Useful Post:

dinosaur (05-04-2021),Lone Gunman (05-04-2021)

Alumni Member Forum Donor Achievements:
    Your first GroupSocial50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 67.0%

Thanks
    THIS will piss you off.
    "Everyone's always trying to leave Jesus out, which is one reason we're in the mess we're in." ~ Miss Clara

“Complaining about a problem without posing a solution is called whining.”Teddy Roosevelt

Send a maniac to catch one. -- John Spartan

Edgar Friendly: You see, according to Cocteau's plan I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think; I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech and freedom of choice.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Knightkore For This Useful Post:

dinosaur (05-04-2021)

Alumni Member Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 47.0%

Thanks
    I sincerely hope Dr Faucistein has not authorized and paid for "gain of function" testing on fetal material to reanimate them and make a bunch of little monsters.

I thought, at one time, the stem cell technology was advancing beyond the need for aborted baby parts. I must have been mistaken, or the market for aborted baby parts is stable and cost effective.

Here is the state by state rundown of their laws and requirements.

Embryonic and Fetal Research Laws

If your state allows it, you all know what to do ... call and write. Get laws enacted that restrict and prevent abortion.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dinosaur For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (05-04-2021),Lone Gunman (05-04-2021)

Thread Information