User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FL Gov To Sign Legislation Prohibiting Biological Males From Girl's Sports

Senior Member V.I.P Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 99.0%

Thanks

FL Gov To Sign Legislation Prohibiting Biological Males From Girl's Sports

Every time I hear that woman's soccer should be equal with men's some misogynist comes along and points out they are not equal. What the Hell if women are going to dictate equality then let them compete against other women, biological or not. Renee Richards did not dominate woman's tennis. I am pretty sure there are a whole lot of men that would get beat by Venus Williams.

Anyway, I don't really care just invoking some controversy.

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis will sign legislation effectively banning biological males from competing in women’s sports, according to The Daily Wire.“Governor DeSantis, a bill of a similar nature is about to cross your desk,” Ingraham said. “Are you going to sign it?”

FL Gov Ron DeSantis Ready To Sign Legislation That Prohibits Biological Males From Competing In Girls Sports - Diamond & Silk (diamondandsilk.com)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Freewill For This Useful Post:

Fall River (05-04-2021),NORAD (05-05-2021)

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registeredTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 28.0%

Thanks
    I think this legislation is good in that it will protect women's sports. It's just common sense, in my opinion. And I'm generally not that interested in sports.

Maybe some liberal women deserve male competition but I think most of them don't.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fall River View Post
    I think this legislation is good in that it will protect women's sports. It's just common sense, in my opinion. And I'm generally not that interested in sports.

Maybe some liberal women deserve male competition but I think most of them don't.
    So you agree, women are not equal?

No Excuses Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger Second ClassYour first GroupVeteran
    Overall activity: 22.0%

Thanks
    Like everything else, this gender equality has reared its ugly head again.
    Thank God social distancing doesn't include my pets.

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registeredTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 28.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Freewill View Post
    So you agree, women are not equal?
    Yes, for the same reason that adults can't compete with Little League baseball - Little League is for kids up to a certain age. There are rules in sports.

Light weight boxers usually don't get matched up with heavyweight boxers. And I haven't heard of professional (male) boxers getting matched up against female boxers.

Senior Member Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger Second Class1 year registered
    Overall activity: 64.0%

Thanks
    We - as a cultural sector - are terrible at countering leftist bullshit. You know the left has always claimed- and used leftist PhDs to legitimize- the notion that sex and gender are two different things. "We" should have jumped on the transwoman sports thing and hammered away that sports is primarily segregated on the basis of biological SEX.... and not gender. I recognize that that would have given the left the benefit of that "gender is not sex" argument but the alternative is .... what we see now. I know we didn't hammer this home in the bathroom issue either. Maybe its too late . Maybe not. Need loud and calloused articulate spokespeople.
    Last edited by Call_me_Ishmael; 05-04-2021 at 11:33 AM.
    " salute the marines "
    "salute the marines"

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 99.3%

Oaxaca, Mexico, for over twenty years. Born and raised in Memphis, TN, and worked in Colorado.
    Thanks
    Kudos to Gov. DeSantis. Every rational person knows men should not be destroying women's sports.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to patrickt For This Useful Post:

Hillofbeans (05-04-2021)

Thanks
    Here is what will happen, in my opinion, in Biden's brave new world.

The playing field will be leveled. Either teams will have to be made up of 50/50 men/women or the scores will be adjusted. Such as in golf, 10 stroke will be given to men. Or maybe just moving the tees for women will be enough. If that doesn't work then men will been to be neutered.

50000 Experience PointsSocial1 year registered
    Overall activity: 76.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Freewill View Post
    Every time I hear that woman's soccer should be equal with men's some misogynist comes along and points out they are not equal. What the Hell if women are going to dictate equality then let them compete against other women, biological or not. Renee Richards did not dominate woman's tennis. I am pretty sure there are a whole lot of men that would get beat by Venus Williams.

Anyway, I don't really care just invoking some controversy.
    When you go apples to apples men are better athelets. This is OK gals as you can take like one cell from us and grow a human being in less than a year. Let us have this one OK?
    This will effect high school and college girls who should have a chance. As for Serena Willimas she could beat many men but not that many pros. if i had to guess the top 100 would be mostly out of her leauge despite that wicked serve of hers. Men are stronger and faster with better reactions and at the top levels it really matters. But then it matters at all levels except possibly grade school.

On the other hand the shooting sports possibly certain levels of archery and horsehoes probably could directly compete.

V.I.P. Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 3.0%

Thanks
    [QUOTE=Freewill;2751098]Here is what will happen, in my opinion, in Biden's brave new world.

The playing field will be leveled. Either teams will have to be made up of 50/50 men/women or the scores will be adjusted. Such as in golf, 10 stroke will be given to men. Or maybe just moving the tees for women will be enough. If that doesn't work then men will been to be neutered.[/QUOTE/

Almost every golf course in the world has men's and woman's tees.

The ladies tees generally are 10-15 yards forward of the men's tees.

The Masters, at Augusta National Golf Course, heavily segregated, only has two female members, one of them is George Bush's former Secretary of State, Condalzza Rice, but female family of members are permitted to play the course. They have tee boxes much closer to the hole than the long men's tees.

The Masters invited LPGA champion a few years ago to compete, and she didn't make the cut, and she played from the men's tees. But, then again, Lee Trevino rarely made the cut at Augusta either. Trevino was a line drive hitter of the golf ball, came from playing in the Texas winds, and Augusta favors the long, high hitters, particularly guys like Tiger Woods in his prime.

This entire idea of gender equality in sports reminds me of the 1961 MLB season, when every possible obstacle was put in the way of NY Yankee great Roger Maris from breaking Babe Ruth's 60 home runs in a single season. Maris did it, and held the record longer than Ruth ever did until the steroid jerks arrived on the scene.

I would never let a daughter or niece of mine compete in a sport where men could play against women. Of course, the women hold the upper hand at the best sport, sex. Don't play by their rules - probably gay

Stan

13. The Following User Says Thank You to StanAtStanFan For This Useful Post:

NORAD (05-05-2021)

Thread Information