User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cuomo Warns Unvaccinated People "Could Kill Grandmas"

Alumni Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 23.0%

Thanks
    1. Vinegar and honey.

2. Is there anyone in the US less qualified and credible to communicate such a message?! Cuomo's order caused the deaths of 10K-20K seniors, people with development problems, and LTC facility staff! A murderer on death row would be more qualified and credible to deliver this message!
    Traddles

SVPete

PeteS in CA

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Traddles For This Useful Post:

Hairball (05-04-2021),patrickt (05-05-2021)

Alumni Member Forum Donor Achievements:
    Your first GroupSocial50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 41.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hairball View Post
    Gov. Andrew Cuomo warned New Yorkers Monday that if they are are unvaccinated against COVID-19, they could kill their grandmas with a kiss.
    During a press conference on Monday, Cuomo — who is facing down a nursing home scandal and a cornucopia of sexual harassment allegations — said that the state was targeting the "youthful" and the "doubtful" to get the COVID-19 vaccine.
    Cuomo said that there is "an attitude" among the unvaccinated that they believe "they’ll be fine" and warned that unvaccinated people could have a "lingering consequence" of COVID-19.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cuo...l-grandmothers

This after his nursing home scandal. Interesting. Now he's warning us? Hmm.

First if grandma is vaccinated isn't she protected? Second.....Governor Cuomo knows ALL about murdering intentionally grandmas & grandpas. He has no legal or moral authority to speak & lecture anyone on this subject.....at the least he should be fired.....at most he should be charged & convicted of multiple murders & put away for life.
    "Everyone's always trying to leave Jesus out, which is one reason we're in the mess we're in." ~ Miss Clara

“Complaining about a problem without posing a solution is called whining.”Teddy Roosevelt

Send a maniac to catch one. -- John Spartan

Edgar Friendly: You see, according to Cocteau's plan I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think; I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech and freedom of choice.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Knightkore For This Useful Post:

donttread (05-04-2021),Hairball (05-04-2021),Oceander (05-04-2021)

Senior Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocial1 year registered
    Overall activity: 76.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak View Post
    What happened to all the sexual misconduct allegations? They seemed to have fallen off the radar.

I think Andy wasn'r good enough at sex harrassment to make a cawse aginst him. As much as I want the guy out of office some of those claims were downright silly
    A "creepy hug" 20 years ago? Gee something must have made an impression on her from that hug. Maybe he's hung like horse? Some reason she held on to that for 20 freakin years.
    He said to a group of people that they ought to all play strip poker and after laughing with the rest as a joke 5 years later she feels personally objectified. ?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to donttread For This Useful Post:

Hairball (05-04-2021)

Senior Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocial1 year registered
    Overall activity: 76.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Knightkore View Post
    First if grandma is vaccinated isn't she protected? Second.....Governor Cuomo knows ALL about murdering intentionally grandmas & grandpas. He has no legal or moral authority to speak & lecture anyone on this subject.....at the least he should be fired.....at most he should be charged & convicted of multiple murders & put away for life.

Right. Why do others worry about me being vaccinated when they can get what is billed in some cases as 100% prevention of death from COVID?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to donttread For This Useful Post:

Hairball (05-04-2021),Knightkore (05-04-2021)

Thread Information