Thread: Women's sports attire...

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 73.0%

Thanks
    Women wrestlers

RIP Wes.

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 87.0%

Oaxaca, Mexico, for over twenty years. Born and raised in Memphis, TN, and worked in Colorado.
    Thanks

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 73.0%

Thanks
    RIP Wes.

Junior Member Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 11.0%

Thanks
    Football players...

IMG_0067.JPG IMG_0066.JPG

V.I.P. Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 13.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DGUtley View Post
    Football players...

IMG_0067.JPG IMG_0066.JPG

I was working WWE once, and their security asked for someone inside that arena bowl to stand and watch the club level curtains to be sure nobody opened them and watched the warm ups. First time I ever heard of WWE putting in-house security inside for the warm ups, and it was the lady wrestlers who were in the ring. Hot, some girl at the time named Molly was wrestling. Well, I tried not to look too hard, and watch the seats, but it was rather difficult. When they finished, Molly stepped through the ropes and I offered her my hand so she jumped down. Was rewarded with a bright smile, so being the smart-azz I can be occasionally, said - "You could have warmed up with me." She looked at me with that smile, then said "I would kill you little man." LOL.

I found out why they don't want people watching the warm ups; WWE is the name for the old WWF, the latter implied wrestling was sn organized sport, while WWE reflects it is entertainment. To this day, people still arrive with WWF shirts, and are given WWE shirts to cover up that logo, or removed from the venue if they refuse. What the WWE security guy told me when I asked about it, was, if we let people watch all the warm ups, they could probably figure out who would be winning the matches - and a simple cell phone call to a Las Vegas bookmaker with that information, and the matches would immediately go onto the betting lines across the country and the bookmakers would clean up. That surprised me, until I remembered that every time visited Las Vegas, had to rediscover that the only thing that costs money in Vegas is gambling, every thing else and I do mean every thing else in that town is available for sale.

Stan
    Last edited by StanAtStanFan; 05-11-2021 at 12:19 PM.

Not capable of thinking V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First Class3 months registeredOverdrive
    Awards:
    King of Publishing
    Overall activity: 99.7%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by StanAtStanFan View Post
    the only thing that costs money in Vegas is gambling, every thing else and I do mean every thing else in that town is available for sale.
    Including justice.
    Last edited by Authentic; 05-11-2021 at 12:22 PM.
    What if he was a lesbian outlaw, half Ellen Degenerate and half Antifa?

V.I.P. Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 13.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Authentic View Post
    Including justice.

I was referring to the Keno girls and cocktail waitresses. Hell, even the front desk hotel attendants are available.

Since I don't drink or gamble (well, occasionally, but I am such an easy read poker player, always playing conservative) I never win much.

But have been going to Las Vegas for 20 plus years, off and on. Always liked the town, one time there was when working for the GE Marketing team, at the huge Winter Consumer Electronics Show. Doing security, went there with four fully loaded tractor-trailers with VCR's - Cameras and such, plus GE was still making televisions, and had just put out sterio sound in their tv's. They also added in their music entertainment from the Syracuse, NY factory, so we were there with about $1.5 million dollars in merchandise. Everything we took there didn't return - it was sold bulk to the local GE dealers, and I came home with sales slips and a long accounting meeting with the company auditor. We never lost an item. That show, and it was back in the 80's then, we had obtained the original first pressing of Madonna's Virgin Tour CD and a pressing of Star Wars, The Empire Strikes back. Everyone else had only paper copies, my flight went to Los Angeles where I purchased the two CD's for use in the show (they were not yet available to the public), for $1000. Mannheim Steamroller was the only other pressing out, and that was on a record, ours were CD's. When I cranked up 60-televisions, in sterio sound, to that winter battle scene from The Empire Strikes Back, in the snow scene battle, our space was mobbed. We had Japanese engineers and representatives flooding us, scratching their heads, and jabbering to themselves, "nondisca - hoka - nobory" they couldn't figure out how GE had got ahead of them. Of course that success was short lived.

Anyway, I like Las Vegas, and since don't have the vices of gambling and drinking, the city would be very cheap for me to live in but I like South Florida better.

Stan

8. The Following User Says Thank You to StanAtStanFan For This Useful Post:

Authentic (05-11-2021)

Thread Information