User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dershowitz slams FBI raid on Rudy Giulianiís apartment

Senior Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocial1 year registered
    Overall activity: 24.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermannsdenkmal View Post
    Fair assessment. But who is still defending Epstein and Maxwell publicly? Why only Alan Dershowitz, the close friend and associate of theirs ofc.

"Just a day after Jeffrey Epstein’s alleged “madam” Ghislaine Maxwell was arrested by the FBI, attorney Alan Dershowitz penned an impassioned defense of the British socialite that seemed to suggest he’s rooting for her.

Several of Epstein’s accusers have alleged that Maxwell was the one who recruited them and groomed them to be sexually abused by the financier and pedophile. She has also been accused of partaking in some of the sexual abuse along with Epstein. But Dershowitz claims two of the women featured in the docuseries who leveled accusations against Maxwell—and incidentally also accused Dershowitz of involvement in Epstein’s underage sex ring, a claim which he has denied—have been making “dubious accusations” and should not be trusted.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/alan-d...stein-accusers

And now for the real whopper....Alan Dershowitz says that some of Epstein's accusers are antisemites trying to smear the good name of a good man. Yes, you read that right. Rape and human trafficking victims are not to be believed, if their abusers were Jewish.

"Dershowitz said in a recent column based on the Farmer-Webb interview, he disingenuously suggests that Farmer “may have been motivated by the anti-Semitic attitudes she has long harbored, to falsely accuse prominent Jews of sexual misconduct.”

Dershowitz‚€™s latest target for antisemitism smears: Jeffrey Epstein‚€™s victims Mondoweiss

The guy is as scummy and slimy as they come. He's a great lawyer no doubt, but maybe that says something about the state of the profession, that scummy slimy men like Dershowitz are often the most adept practitioners of law these days.

I don't think it's about pedophilia much at all. It's about young girls for rich men for a price , illegally young and definitely trafficked but not pre pubescent children. We don't need to add charges turning teenage girls out is bad enough. Further distrubing is the mnovers and shakers Jeff was connected to including at least two presidents.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to donttread For This Useful Post:

Earl (05-03-2021),Oberon (05-03-2021)

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 5.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by donttread View Post
    I don't think it's about pedophilia much at all. It's about young girls for rich men for a price , illegally young and definitely trafficked but not pre pubescent children. We don't need to add charges turning teenage girls out is bad enough. Further distrubing is the mnovers and shakers Jeff was connected to including at least two presidents.

I think it's more of a case of them just not vetting people who are big donors enough, or are too greedy to care until the Press puts out background on them. Of course, in the case of Bill Clinton the serial rapist, the pedo charges are most likely true.
    Last edited by Oberon; 05-03-2021 at 11:56 AM.

Overall activity: 42.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WarriorRob View Post
    Dershowitz will defend anyone for the right price, not sure he is a pedophile, he was Epsteins lawyer at the time
    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Guilt by association doesn't work well when people active in politics and are very social by the nature of the job are involved. If you ate a few times at a restaurant a pedophile ate at once, you aren't a pedophile yourself. As for Dershowitz, he is asked to comment on all kinds of legal points on trials covered by the media; he's a law professor. He also has a right to respond to smears made against him personally. As someone said earlier, we will see; all I see now is innuendo, gossip, and a smear campaign, not surprising for a rag like Daily Beast. His support for Israel also makes him a target for right wing loons as well as left wing loons. Left wing loons and right wing loons goose step together on many issues.
    Dershowitz admits he let little girls massage him at Epstein's pedo pad. That part isn't even contested by Dersh. And confirmed victims of Epstein's say they were made to have sex with Dershowitz. Then there's the issue of the op-ed piece Dershowitz wrote years ago which argued in favor of lowering age of consent laws so that undeveloped little girls are legal for sex with adult men. Presumably with Dersh himself?
    An astute observer of psychology might contend that he's using Trump supporters to keep his career alive, because liberals don't want him around anymore. Kudos must be given to liberals in this instance for having the moral turpitude that many conservatives are lacking. If we're unwilling to cut ties with a child molester because he supports a few of the things we do, what makes us morally any better than liberals?
    Last edited by Hermannsdenkmal; 05-03-2021 at 05:53 PM.
    "I will never vote for Donald Trump because I stand with free markets and religious freedom and personal responsibility. Donald Trump stands against all of these things. He stands for trade restrictions and and an anti-morality foreign policy and government domination of religion and nastiness toward women and tacit appeals to racism and unbounded personal power. I stand with conservatism. Donald Trump stands against it. I stand with #NeverTrump."
    - Ben "Phony" Shapiro, March 4, 2016

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by donttread View Post
    Reports have always stated that the youngest of Epstein's victims were 10-11 years of age. Funny how that fact isn't well known though. The media knows exactly how to cover a story in order to form a mental imprint on the viewer's mind of what they want us to remember. Law enforcement estimates there were thousands of victims of Epstein and Maxwell's sex operation, yet each time the media talks about Virginia Roberts, who was 16-17 at the time she hooked up with Epstein. She's only 1 victim out of possible thousands.
    "I will never vote for Donald Trump because I stand with free markets and religious freedom and personal responsibility. Donald Trump stands against all of these things. He stands for trade restrictions and and an anti-morality foreign policy and government domination of religion and nastiness toward women and tacit appeals to racism and unbounded personal power. I stand with conservatism. Donald Trump stands against it. I stand with #NeverTrump."

Thanks
    Dershowitz admits he let little girls massage him at Epstein's pedo pad. That part isn't even contested by Dersh. And confirmed victims of Epstein's say they were made to have sex with Dershowitz. Then there's the issue of the op-ed piece Dershowitz wrote years ago which argued in favor of lowering age of consent laws so that undeveloped little girls are legal for sex with adult men. Presumably with Dersh himself?
    An astute observer of psychology might contend that he's using Trump supporters to keep his career alive, because liberals don't want him around anymore. Kudos must be given to liberals in this instance for having the moral turpitude that many conservatives are lacking. If we're unwilling to cut ties with a child molester because he supports a few of the things we do, what makes us morally any better than liberals?
    Still just innuendo. Age of consent law stuff from 1997 isn't evidence, and neither is hearsay from a hooker who was at least 17 years old when she first allegedly met with Dershowitz, not exactly pedophile territory. I'll wait for some real evidence, not noise from left and right wing tabloid smear jobs.
    Last edited by Oberon; 05-03-2021 at 10:59 PM.

Thanks
    Still just innuendo. Age of consent law stuff from 1997 isn't evidence, and neither is hearsay from a hooker who was at least 17 years old when she first allegedly met with Dershowitz, not exactly pedophile territory. I'll wait for some real evidence, not noise from left and right wing tabloid smear jobs.
    It wouldn't matter how sleazy the guy is, some people are going to support him no matter what. He was and is a registered Democrat, who supported Hillary Clinton in 2016, and Joe Biden in 2020. This is how flimsy conservatives have become, they support a child abusing Democrat! It doesn't get any clearer than that why major reforms are necessary.

Thanks
    It wouldn't matter how sleazy the guy is, some people are going to support him no matter what. He was and is a registered Democrat, who supported Hillary Clinton in 2016, and Joe Biden in 2020. This is how flimsy conservatives have become, they support a child abusing Democrat! It doesn't get any clearer than that why major reforms are necessary.
    Doesn't matter how sleazy the guy is, he was entitled to a lawyer, and his lawyer has a right to defend himself from tabloid sleaze. Nobody is supporting child abuse, dumbass.
    Last edited by Oberon; 05-05-2021 at 12:27 AM.

Thanks
    Doesn't matter how sleazy the guy is, he was entitled to a lawyer, and his lawyer has a right to defend himself from tabloid sleaze. Nobody is supporting child abuse, dumbass.
    You're the dumbass who supports a guy who has stated repeatedly that age of consent laws are outdated, his best friend was Jeffrey Epstein, AND he's admitted to getting massages from these girls already. How much smoke do you need to see before you assume there's a fire?

Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points31 days registered
    Overall activity: 0%

Thanks
    Has Rudy been charged with anything as a result of the search? It appears that Dershowitz chose to represent him on a Constitutional basis but I didnít see anything in the article that directly cited what that might be other than something about a search warrant as opposed to a subpoena. Either has to be approved by a judge, doesnít it?
    Just because I liked your post doesnít mean I agree with you.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Overitall For This Useful Post:

Oberon (05-06-2021)

Thanks
    You're the dumbass who supports a guy who has stated repeatedly that age of consent laws are outdated, his best friend was Jeffrey Epstein, AND he's admitted to getting massages from these girls already. How much smoke do you need to see before you assume there's a fire?
    lol nobody's 'supporting' anything here, dumbass. I'm not interesting in your 'DA JOOOOOOOOOOS" hysteria and bullshit propaganda. The only girl who is making the claims was 17 when she claims to have met him, and so far there is non evidence they met, just that they lived in the same city. I've never met a lot of people in my small town, much less in the city west of here. Crawl back up Hitler's dead chickenshit ass and take a deep breath.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Oberon For This Useful Post:

Oceander (05-06-2021)

Thread Information