Thread: Dershowitz slams FBI raid on Rudy Giulianiís apartment

Super Moderator Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 99.2%

Thanks

Dershowitz slams FBI raid on Rudy Giulianiís apartment

Dershewitz who was once a Darling of the left is now for all intents loathed by the left. They turned on him viciously when he demonstrated certain threats against trump were unconstitutional.
    I remember after he vocalized that an investigation into trump was Illegal and he said because of that all his friends at the Hamptons have shunned him, dont invite him to dinners or cocktail parties and avoid him...I wish I could tell how much of a better person he is with those piles of shit ignoring him

Attorney Alan Dershowitz on Sunday explained why he agreed to help Rudy Giuliani as the former mayor is investigated over his Ukraine dealings — slamming the US as a “banana republic” after the FBI raided Giuliani’s Manhattan home.

Dershowitz, a Harvard law professor who served on President Trump’s impeachment legal team, said it was “inappropriate” for the federal agents to execute a search warrant at Giuliani’s Upper East Side apartment last week.

“In banana republics, in Castro‘s Cuba, in many parts of the world when a candidate loses for president, they go after the candidate, they go after his lawyers, they go after his friends,”Dershowitz told host John Catsimatidis Sunday on the “Cats Roundtable” podcast.
    https://nypost.com/2021/05/02/alan-d...to-defend-him/
    Last edited by Ginger; 05-02-2021 at 06:51 PM. Reason: spam links removed
    ALL LIVES MATTER My Life, your life, our childrens lives, all childrens lives. Making it only SOME lives matter, divides us and fosters hatred and violence

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Common For This Useful Post:

Conservative Libertarian (05-02-2021),dinosaur (05-02-2021),donttread (05-02-2021),Earl (05-03-2021),Foghorn (05-02-2021),Freewill (05-05-2021),Hillofbeans (05-02-2021),Oceander (05-02-2021),Old Tex (05-02-2021),ruthless terrier (05-02-2021),Swedgin (05-06-2021),WarriorRob (05-02-2021),WVYankee (05-06-2021)

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 99.5%

Thanks
    So Ex Epstein friend Alan Dershowitz now is a rightist

I lost something on my way ..cuz I need to understand a bit more

Was he always supporting Trump or he is an ennemy of Trump

I can see he was often with Epstein

2004: Jeffrey Epstein and Robert Trivers
    (biologist and sociobiologist)

Last edited by Madison; 05-02-2021 at 05:34 PM.
    We can judge the heart of a nation by his treatment of animals.

"One slice of bacon a day keep the Muslims away, add pork juice in Hallal food"

"The're friends who will offer advice and wisdom. They're are cowgirls who come blasting through your door with whiskey, weapons, a shovel, and a plan! "

NEW PRESIDENT OF UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND OF CANADA*DONALD J. TRUMP

Btw..Kurt Cobain was murdered

https://thepoliticsforums.com/thread...8-Memorial-KDC

*Rest In Peace Rickity Plumber*

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Madison For This Useful Post:

dinosaur (05-02-2021),WarriorRob (05-02-2021),WVYankee (05-06-2021)

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 28.0%

Thanks
    Dershowitz is a 'paleo-liberal'; commies hate liberals, and they always kill them first. He has never been right wing, and has never pretended to be.

He made himself really unpopular with the commie racist trash by calling the Zimmerman witch hunt the fraud it was.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Oberon For This Useful Post:

Common (05-02-2021),Conservative Libertarian (05-02-2021),dinosaur (05-02-2021),JMWinPR (05-02-2021),Madison (05-02-2021),Oceander (05-02-2021),WarriorRob (05-02-2021)

Senior Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocial1 year registered
    Overall activity: 57.0%

Thanks
    This is a cult. Isolation, fear, avoiding outside information/people, total obedience, use of violence to get their demands met. If this isn't a cult it is some other form of abusive relationaship.They check off all Domestic Violence boxes too
    Last edited by donttread; 05-02-2021 at 07:11 PM.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to donttread For This Useful Post:

Conservative Libertarian (05-02-2021),Oberon (05-02-2021),WarriorRob (05-02-2021)

Overall activity: 49.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Madison View Post
    So Ex Epstein friend Alan Dershowitz now is a rightist

I lost something on my way ..cuz I need to understand a bit more

Was he always supporting Trump or he is an ennemy of Trump

I can see he was often with Epstein

2004: Jeffrey Epstein and Robert Trivers
    (biologist and sociobiologist)

You're sticking to your morals while everyone else wants to play partisan politics. Good job Madison. The last straw for me was seeing this pedophile appear nightly on either the Sean Hannity or Laura Ingram shows. When conservatives show themselves to be of no greater moral character than liberals, they shouldn't be speaking for us.
    "I will never vote for Donald Trump because I stand with free markets and religious freedom and personal responsibility. Donald Trump stands against all of these things. He stands for trade restrictions and and an anti-morality foreign policy and government domination of religion and nastiness toward women and tacit appeals to racism and unbounded personal power. I stand with conservatism. Donald Trump stands against it. I stand with #NeverTrump."
    - Ben "Phony" Shapiro, March 4, 2016

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Hermannsdenkmal For This Useful Post:

WVYankee (05-06-2021)

V.I.P
    Achievements:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermannsdenkmal View Post
    You're sticking to your morals while everyone else wants to play partisan politics. Good job Madison. The last straw for me was seeing this pedophile appear nightly on either the Sean Hannity or Laura Ingram shows. When conservatives show themselves to be of no greater moral character than liberals, they shouldn't be speaking for us.
    It has yet to be proven hes a pedophille and you dont have that proof nor does anyone else. If it comes out that in fact he is, I will call him what he is and not have another second of time for him or anything he says.
    ALL LIVES MATTER My Life, your life, our childrens lives, all childrens lives. Making it only SOME lives matter, divides us and fosters hatred and violence

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Common For This Useful Post:

Earl (05-03-2021),Madison (05-06-2021),Oberon (05-02-2021),Oceander (05-02-2021)

Overall activity: 49.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Common View Post
    It has yet to be proven hes a pedophille and you dont have that proof nor does anyone else. If it comes out that in fact he is, I will call him what he is and not have another second of time for him or anything he says.
    Fair assessment. But who is still defending Epstein and Maxwell publicly? Why only Alan Dershowitz, the close friend and associate of theirs ofc.

"Just a day after Jeffrey Epstein’s alleged “madam” Ghislaine Maxwell was arrested by the FBI, attorney Alan Dershowitz penned an impassioned defense of the British socialite that seemed to suggest he’s rooting for her.

Several of Epstein’s accusers have alleged that Maxwell was the one who recruited them and groomed them to be sexually abused by the financier and pedophile. She has also been accused of partaking in some of the sexual abuse along with Epstein. But Dershowitz claims two of the women featured in the docuseries who leveled accusations against Maxwell—and incidentally also accused Dershowitz of involvement in Epstein’s underage sex ring, a claim which he has denied—have been making “dubious accusations” and should not be trusted.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/alan-d...stein-accusers

And now for the real whopper....Alan Dershowitz says that some of Epstein's accusers are antisemites trying to smear the good name of a good man. Yes, you read that right. Rape and human trafficking victims are not to be believed, if their abusers were Jewish.

"Dershowitz said in a recent column based on the Farmer-Webb interview, he disingenuously suggests that Farmer “may have been motivated by the anti-Semitic attitudes she has long harbored, to falsely accuse prominent Jews of sexual misconduct.”

Dershowitz‚€™s latest target for antisemitism smears: Jeffrey Epstein‚€™s victims Mondoweiss

The guy is as scummy and slimy as they come. He's a great lawyer no doubt, but maybe that says something about the state of the profession, that scummy slimy men like Dershowitz are often the most adept practitioners of law these days.
    Last edited by Hermannsdenkmal; 05-02-2021 at 08:51 PM.
    "I will never vote for Donald Trump because I stand with free markets and religious freedom and personal responsibility. Donald Trump stands against all of these things. He stands for trade restrictions and and an anti-morality foreign policy and government domination of religion and nastiness toward women and tacit appeals to racism and unbounded personal power. I stand with conservatism. Donald Trump stands against it. I stand with #NeverTrump."
    - Ben "Phony" Shapiro, March 4, 2016

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hermannsdenkmal For This Useful Post:

donttread (05-03-2021),Madison (05-06-2021)

V.I.P
    Achievements:

Thanks
    Fair assessment. But who is still defending Epstein and Maxwell publicly? Why only Alan Dershowitz, the close friend and associate of theirs ofc.

"Just a day after Jeffrey Epstein’s alleged “madam” Ghislaine Maxwell was arrested by the FBI, attorney Alan Dershowitz penned an impassioned defense of the British socialite that seemed to suggest he’s rooting for her.

Several of Epstein’s accusers have alleged that Maxwell was the one who recruited them and groomed them to be sexually abused by the financier and pedophile. She has also been accused of partaking in some of the sexual abuse along with Epstein. But Dershowitz claims two of the women featured in the docuseries who leveled accusations against Maxwell—and incidentally also accused Dershowitz of involvement in Epstein’s underage sex ring, a claim which he has denied—have been making “dubious accusations” and should not be trusted.

And now for the real whopper....Alan Dershowitz says that some of Epstein's accusers are antisemites trying to smear the good name of a good man. Yes, you read that right. Rape and human trafficking victims are not to be believed, if their abusers were Jewish.

"Dershowitz said in a recent column based on the Farmer-Webb interview, he disingenuously suggests that Farmer “may have been motivated by the anti-Semitic attitudes she has long harbored, to falsely accuse prominent Jews of sexual misconduct.”

Dershowitz‚€™s latest target for antisemitism smears: Jeffrey Epstein‚€™s victims Mondoweiss

The guy is as scummy and slimy as they come. He's a great lawyer no doubt, but maybe that says something about the state of the profession, that scummy slimy men like Dershowitz are often the most adept practitioners of law these days.
    In the end we shall see Herman...but I have a feeling after all the time Ghislane has been incarcerated and the entire gamut of law enforcement having interrogated here more than once...They either know it all and are going to keep it quiet, or they are waiting to see if theres more to learn....I lean towards they know and are going to shove it under the rug....too many hugely powerful and rich men are involved and maybe several women also....women are pedophilles and sexual deviates also

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Common For This Useful Post:

Hermannsdenkmal (05-03-2021),Madison (05-06-2021)

Overall activity: 28.0%

Thanks
    Guilt by association doesn't work well when people active in politics and are very social by the nature of the job are involved. If you ate a few times at a restaurant a pedophile ate at once, you aren't a pedophile yourself. As for Dershowitz, he is asked to comment on all kinds of legal points on trials covered by the media; he's a law professor. He also has a right to respond to smears made against him personally. As someone said earlier, we will see; all I see now is innuendo, gossip, and a smear campaign, not surprising for a rag like Daily Beast. His support for Israel also makes him a target for right wing loons as well as left wing loons. Left wing loons and right wing loons goose step together on many issues.
    Last edited by Oberon; 05-02-2021 at 11:39 PM.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oberon For This Useful Post:

Earl (05-03-2021),Foghorn (05-06-2021)

Senior Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocial1 year registered
    Overall activity: 9.0%

Thanks

Dershowitz will defend anyone for the right price, not sure he is a pedophile, he was Epsteins lawyer at the time

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WarriorRob For This Useful Post:

Foghorn (05-06-2021),Oberon (05-03-2021)

Thread Information