User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Dershowitz slams FBI raid on Rudy Giulianiís apartment

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 4.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermannsdenkmal View Post
    I stand by what I said. Trinnity provides a service for us out of her own time and money. You on the other hand provide nothing, and sound like an uneducated loser.
    lol are you pretending you have 'character', and think anybody gives a hoot about what you 'stand by'? Most of you little Hitler wannabees are worthless; go get another tattoo on your ass or something.

Overall activity: 4.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Madison View Post
    https://www.thedailybeast.com/jeffre...afficking-ring

Aug 2019
    A lawyer for one of Epsteinís victims claims he was part of sex-trafficking ring with Dershowitz and othersóbut the Harvard attorney says sealed documents will prove his innocence.

(OK where are the sealed documents )

Editor's note: Jeffrey Epstein was arrested in New York on July 6, 2019, and faced federal charges of sex trafficking and conspiracy to commit sex trafficking. On August 10, 2019, he died in an apparent jailhouse suicide. For more information, see The Daily Beast's reporting here.

Famed attorney Alan Dershowitz was accused of involvement in billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epsteinís alleged sex-trafficking ring by an attorney for one of Epsteinís victims, who claimed in federal court on Wednesday that the release of sealed documents will prove it.

From your link:

"For his part, Dershowitz and his lawyers are also requesting the court release the trove of documents to the publicóbut they say itís in order to prove his innocence.

Outside the courtroom, Dershowitz railed against Giuffre and her attorneys, accusing them of fabricating Giuffreís claims that Epstein forced her to have sex with Dershowitz. He alluded to emails between Giuffre and a friend that he claims will reveal Giuffre made up the claims against Dershowitz at the behest of her lawyers.
    ďIíve denied ever meeting her or even knowing who she was,Ē Dershowitz said. "

It is the Feds who aren't releasing the documents, not Dershowitz.

Overall activity: 36.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    lol are you pretending you have 'character', and think anybody gives a hoot about what you 'stand by'? Most of you little Hitler wannabees are worthless; go get another tattoo on your ass or something.
    "durf.....leeve Alan alone! Theres no proof, and besides she was 17 and plenty ready for sex!"

This is essentially your argument dipshit, that an old lecherous man should be allowed to bang girls under the age of 18. I couldn't care less what you think about anything at this point. You should go suck the exhaust pipe on your car.
    "I will never vote for Donald Trump because I stand with free markets and religious freedom and personal responsibility. Donald Trump stands against all of these things. He stands for trade restrictions and and an anti-morality foreign policy and government domination of religion and nastiness toward women and tacit appeals to racism and unbounded personal power. I stand with conservatism. Donald Trump stands against it. I stand with #NeverTrump."
    - Ben "Phony" Shapiro, March 4, 2016

Thread Information