User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NBC News: Sure, Black Americans Are Buying More Guns, But How Many Own Gun Stores?

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Overall activity: 76.0%

Thanks

NBC News: Sure, Black Americans Are Buying More Guns, But How Many Own Gun Stores?

"It’s a bizarre bit of framing by NBC News, which notes that while gun sales to black Americans increased by more than 50% last year, there are still just a handful of gun stores that are black-owned gun stores."

NBC News: Sure, Black Americans Are Buying More Guns, But How Many Own Gun Stores? – Bearing Arms

May I say F NBC.
    “When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken or cease to be honest.” ~ Abraham Lincoln

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NRAforlife For This Useful Post:

Captain Kirk! (05-01-2021),Hillofbeans (05-01-2021),Swedgin (05-05-2021)

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 19.0%

Thanks
    NoBodyCares

50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second Class
    Overall activity: 99.4%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NRAforlife View Post
    "It’s a bizarre bit of framing by NBC News, which notes that while gun sales to black Americans increased by more than 50% last year, there are still just a handful of gun stores that are black-owned gun stores."

NBC News: Sure, Black Americans Are Buying More Guns, But How Many Own Gun Stores? – Bearing Arms

May I say F NBC.
    Blacks can't be buying more guns because according the media and democrats they are too stupid to get an ID.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Captain Kirk! For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (05-05-2021),nonsqtr (05-01-2021),NORAD (05-01-2021),NRAforlife (05-01-2021),Oceander (05-05-2021)

50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 26.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NRAforlife View Post

May I say F NBC.
    Who exactly is stopping Black Americans from opening gun stores? They are capable of opening millions of other businesses what is stopping them from the gun business?

20 Black-Owned Business Statistics for 2021 | Fundera
    “The greatest good you can do for another is not just share your riches, but to reveal to him his own.”

Benjamin Disraeli

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr. Felix Birdbiter For This Useful Post:

Oceander (05-05-2021)

Senior Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialYour first Group1 year registeredRecommendation Second ClassTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 66.0%

Thanks
    What do the morons think, people give people businesses?

Business building is crazy full time, all-in commitment. You have to want it enough to risk damn near everything.
    Scientist, Evangelical Christian - reformed, father, entrepreneur, hunter, outdoorsman, motorcyclist, Constitutional Conservative.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Physics Hunter For This Useful Post:

nonsqtr (05-02-2021),Oceander (05-05-2021)

Alumni Member & VIP Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 63.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Physics Hunter View Post

Business building is crazy full time, all-in commitment. You have to want it enough to risk damn near everything.
    Sounds like you been there done that.

I'm there now. Not my first rodeo either. From the first one I learned you need deep pockets to weather those first few years.

Tell ya what though, this is the best job I ever had. I have 40 years as an engineer and a resume that makes people drool. But now, when I get home and my daughter says "what did you do today daddy", I can tell her, "I wrote a song and shot some video, wanna see?" The smile on her face is priceless, I've never seen that from a person handing me a paycheck.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to nonsqtr For This Useful Post:

Oceander (05-05-2021)

Games People Play Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 7.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Physics Hunter View Post

And then government swoops in and taxes half your profits - as THEY determine it, since they don't allow deduction of all realistic costs. Government as a silent partner that never paid a nickel in initial investment.

For years I played with the idea of setting up a personnel-supplying firm for the railroad industry; but in this climate...all it would do is shorten my life even more. Fuggett.

As for black gun stores: Someone should ask these mediuh propagandists, how many black Amazons are out there, or how many black Targets. I'd lived half my life in Cleveland. For some of those years as an adult, my finances were stressed, and I lived on the edge of black areas of town. Other times I had friends living inside those areas.

You can spot black businesses, the same way you can spot cars owned by blacks, or jobs done by most blacks. The black businesses, like the black cars, are not well maintained or cared for. Disheveled exteriors. Dirty inside. Surly employees. Poor selection and often overpriced. Generally a black shop is a front for something, like drug sales or other vices. THOSE businesses they understand.

You want to see a black gun shop, go find Tyrone. In the back of his Cadillac, he'll probably have an assortment of pieces, which may or may not have had slugs that Police Ballistics want to match a gun for. THAT is Tyrone's gun shop.

To get a Federal Firearms Dealer's license, and to process all the paperwork for each gun sale...as Tyrone would say, fuck that shit. Ain't nobody got time for dat. I make more money wif the pieces that Leroy finds for me...
    Last edited by JustPassinThru; 05-02-2021 at 02:46 AM.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JustPassinThru For This Useful Post:

Captain Kirk! (05-05-2021),NRAforlife (05-02-2021)

Overall activity: 76.0%

Thanks
    Yeah baby, a gun store in da'hood. What could go wrong?
    “When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken or cease to be honest.” ~ Abraham Lincoln

15. The Following User Says Thank You to NRAforlife For This Useful Post:

Victory101 (05-04-2021)

Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 29.0%

Thanks
    I was watching Tucker Carlson about a month ago, and, he had the ultimate solution for the Wealthy Woke Liberals:

--Instead of paying for THEIR children to go to the likes of Yale, Harvard, etc., they should just pay the scholarships for minority students.

Then, send their kids to work as construction workers, mechanics, landscapers, factory workers, etc.

But, of course, the RICH will keep their lavish lifestyles and benefits.

It is the White MIDDLE class these people are all but making war on.

The thing is....the Elites who run government WILL be the very ones who spark the fire, thinking that THEY will be "safe and protected." (When in fact, HISTORY tells us, that they will be the very targets. Rome. Paris. Moscow. Among many others.......)
    Al Swearengen: What's your partner so mad about all the time?
    Sol Star: He's not mad.
    Al Swearengen: He's got a mean way of being happy.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Swedgin For This Useful Post:

Oceander (05-05-2021)

Overall activity: 6.0%

Thanks
    more blacks are visiting soup kitchens and food lines but how many are actually running them?

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Victory101 For This Useful Post:

Oceander (05-05-2021)

Thread Information