Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: France erupts into riots.

Banned Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOneOnly2 View Post
    May Day.

I think it is very dishonest of the OP or anyone else to try to make these protests about Radical Islam.

I didnt

I posted the full range of reasons in post #11

Try reading the whole thread.

and the mass immigration of moslems into France most certianly is a bone of contention - reports from 2016 to 2020:

Migrants Attack Jews Celebrating Hanukkah in Paris No-Go Suburbs

'No-go zone' for women? How street harassment in Paris boiled over | Cities | The Guardian

Franceā€™s No-Go Zones: Assimilation-Resistant Muslims Are the Real Refugee Problem | National Review

Paris Becomes Massive Camp for Illegal Migrants :: Gatestone Institute

Branded a no-go zone: a trip inside the 93, France's most notorious banlieue | Photography | The Guardian

Riot police clash with anti-immigration protesters in the former capital of France's Nazi dictatorship | Daily Mail Online

French retired general among anti-immigration protesters

Anti Immigration protests:

Its been simmering close to boiling for years, and started back in 2016, Macron was elected on the back of promises to sort out various issues like this. He's done nothing about this or any of the other issues. That what kicked off the Yellow Vests in the first place, Macrons lack of action.

Apology accepted.
    Last edited by UKSmartypants; 05-02-2021 at 04:09 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to UKSmartypants For This Useful Post:

Oceander (05-02-2021)

Alumni Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranSocial
    Overall activity: 5.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by UKSmartypants View Post
    I didnt

and the mass immigration of moslems into France most certianly is a bone of contention - reports from 2016 to 2020:

'No-go zone' for women? How street harassment in Paris boiled over | Cities | The Guardian

Franceā€™s No-Go Zones: Assimilation-Resistant Muslims Are the Real Refugee Problem | National Review

Branded a no-go zone: a trip inside the 93, France's most notorious banlieue | Photography | The Guardian

Riot police clash with anti-immigration protesters in the former capital of France's Nazi dictatorship | Daily Mail Online

Its been simmering close to boiling for years, and started back in 2016, Macron was elected on the back of promises to sort out various issues like this. He's done nothing about this or any of the other issues. That what kicked off the Yellow Vests in the first place, Macrons lack of action.

Apology accepted.
    More cars have been torched (burned) in Rioting in France in last 10 - 20 + years than Cars were totaled in crashes in half the EU in that time frame

Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger Second ClassVeteranOverdrive
    Overall activity: 90.0%

Thanks
    Massive Yellow Vest Riots in Lyon and Paris, but dont expect much coverage in MSM.

A cabal of the top generals wrote to Macron and told him to sort out the problems or they would initiate a coupe de tat.

A poll of frenchmen puts the majority in agreement with the generals.

Looks like Marine Le Pen is going to be president. Macaroni boy is done for.
    My wish for so long ====Marine Le Pen to be President
    It's about time to have a REAL Government

Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger Second ClassVeteranOverdrive
    Overall activity: 90.0%

Thanks
    In 2021, Le Pen announced that she wanted to remain in the Schengen area, citing "an attachment to the European spirit", but to reserve free movement to nationals of an EEA country, excluding residents and visitors of another Schengen country.

Opposition to immigration (also known as anti-immigration) has become a significant political ideology in many countries. In the modern sense, immigration refers to the entry of people from one state or territory into another state or territory in which they are not citizens. Illegal immigration is immigration which violates a state's immigration laws.[1]

Opposition to immigration ranges from calls for various immigration reforms, to proposals to completely restrict immigration.

Banned Achievements:

Thanks
    Le Penn is learning the art of wooing the electorate. shes worked out that being too extreme drives votes away, so she has softened her stance of various issues. What she would do in power is an entirely different matter. Macron on the other hand seems to have forgotten this lesson, hes gotten more and more extreme in his anti British views, whilst appearing more and more useless, and thats driving all his votes away.

Jeremy Corbyn never learned the lesson ,and remains totally baffled as to why no one votes for him.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UKSmartypants For This Useful Post:

Neo (05-03-2021),Oceander (05-02-2021)

Banned Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered

Thanks
    I didnt

Apology accepted.
    Ha. Post 11? I don't have time for that.

But yeah I bet none of those links have yellow vests protesting immigration/Islam. And without clicking on them those links are old right? My criticism of "OP" stands. Ands it's ok - I know you don't mean it. I understand.

Edit - I don't know why because modern leftists are inherently anti-Semitic but I was surprised that such a high percentage of yellow vests are admitted anti-Semites. The French are no good.
    Last edited by TheOneOnly2; 05-03-2021 at 04:55 AM.

Banned Achievements:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOneOnly2 View Post
    Ha. Post 11? I don't have time for that.

But yeah I bet none of those links have yellow vests protesting immigration/Islam. And without clicking on them those links are old right? My criticism of "OP" stands. Ands it's ok - I know you don't mean it. I understand.

Edit - I don't know why because modern leftists are inherently anti-Semitic but I was surprised that such a high percentage of yellow vests are admitted anti-Semites. The French are no good.
    well seems you dont know a lot about the world

1. several of the links are anti-immigration. But then if you dont look, you'll never know and you are arguing from a position of ignorance....not a good plan

2. Marxism is inherently antisemitic. All fascisms require a scapegoat, and 'enemy of the people' by which the direct hate and thus manipulate and divert the population. Stalin used a variety of scapegoats as he ran out of various groups to execute or send to the Gulag, ; Bosses, Bolsheviks, Mensheviks, Trotskyites, Leninists, then he set about other groups, gypsys, slavs, and jews. Hitler did roughly the same, bearing in mind Nazism is a form of Dissident marxism, he targetted foreigners first, then the Bavarian aristocracy, before moving onto gypsys', slavs, and jews. even Mao Tse Tung killed jews.

Marxism targets jews because it blames the jews for capitalism, and points at the fact that jews feature heavily in finance and banking (eg Rothschilds, Goldstein, Morgans, Lehman, Lazards, Khuns, )

Alumni Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranSocial

Thanks
    Trotsky was a Jew (As were other Higher Ups in early Communist rise in Russia )

Banned Achievements:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gator Monroe View Post
    Trotsky was a Jew (As were other Higher Ups in early Communist rise in Russia )

well that was part of the point. Stalin viewed the Trotsky and the Bolsheviks as just another variant of Jewish Boss class. The Mensheviks were led by Martov, another Jew, whom Stalin despised as a "liquidationist", because Martov supported continuing involvement in WW1, which Lenin called "The Bosses War", and Martov favoured reform by the ballot ,wheras Lenin and Stalin wanted the Revolution of the Proletariat to be taken to all of Europe. So Martov was also viewed as an 'enemy of the proletariat' in Lenins eyes

Lets not get into the Russian Revolution, it does your head in, like anything to do with the left, there's fifty million factions involved.
    Last edited by UKSmartypants; 05-03-2021 at 01:14 PM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to UKSmartypants For This Useful Post:

Oceander (05-03-2021)

Thread Information