User Tag List

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread: #1 Ally Furious that Christian Missionary Posed as Rabbi!

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points3 months registeredSocial
    Overall activity: 48.0%

Thanks
    Hermannsdenkmal,,

Hodge podge events pasted together to form an errant view of historical events do not from any type of proof of a theory.
    Congruent and multiplanic zero point targeted events are required to prove any type of theory.

You completely dismiss the factual historical regional interactions to foster a narrative that gives a false impression.

The history of the state of Israel goes back much further than the retaking of the territory.

As a country, it is like this country has become mostly in the last 12 years, under constant attack by Muslims >>>>> leftist>>>> or some group of terrorist of any label who are determined to force their will on others and cannot just let people alone.

I know exactly what the rebuttal will be and the same old BS about Empire building, but guess what the USA has not made colonies of any of those countries, and don't charge taxes from the citizens as the British, Spanish, European and the middle eastern EMPIRES DID so lose it!
    THERE can be only ONE!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to 12icer For This Useful Post:

Conservative Libertarian (05-04-2021)

50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 69.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 12icer View Post
    Hermannsdenkmal,,

You completely dismiss the factual historical regional interactions to foster a narrative that gives a false impression.
    Everything I post here is factual, and then I simply give my opinion on what the facts allude to.

The history of the state of Israel goes back much further than the retaking of the territory.
    This is false. The State of Israel was established roughly 70 years ago. If we're going to start following the idea that land belongs to the people who bear a historical grievance over real or imagined claims, then we'll see the western United States given to Mexico, and then the Natives can swoop in and reclaim Manhattan, and the Russians will of course demand their former territories back, and the German empire must be considered....see how ridiculous your ideas are?

As a country, it is like this country has become mostly in the last 12 years, under constant attack by Muslims >>>>> leftist>>>> or some group of terrorist of any label who are determined to force their will on others and cannot just let people alone.
    Well name all of the Islamic attacks that occurred on American soil from 1776-1965. Why did I use 1965 as the year responsible for the current state of Islam as it exists in America? You see, in 1965 two things occurred that would forever change the national security and safety of the United States-
    1. Lyndon Johnson swore undying support for Israel, &
    2. He signed the Hart-Celler act which completely changed immigration policy in America. American leftist Zionist jew Emmanuel Celler wrote that bill, and Hart cosponsored it.
    What you fail to understand is that by partnering with Israel while allowing men like Celler to change our immigration laws, Israel's problems have become our problem. This was not the case from 1948 until 1965. Israel's deeds get American's killed, as it did starting with Robert Kennedy's assassination, and continuing to the present.

Sirhan Sirhan - Wikipedia
    Last edited by Hermannsdenkmal; 05-04-2021 at 10:52 PM.
    "I will never vote for Donald Trump because I stand with free markets and religious freedom and personal responsibility. Donald Trump stands against all of these things. He stands for trade restrictions and and an anti-morality foreign policy and government domination of religion and nastiness toward women and tacit appeals to racism and unbounded personal power. I stand with conservatism. Donald Trump stands against it. I stand with #NeverTrump."
    - Ben "Phony" Shapiro, March 4, 2016

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 31.0%

Thanks
    LOL.

Is it possible for you to make a single post and NOT further confirm your dishonesty, ignorant re-interpretations of history, and anti-semitism?

Personally, and this is just my opinion, I don't find you much of an American Patriot.

And you can't be Christian, as your ideals are contrary to everything Jesus Christ taught.

Are you a Muslim? Or just a neo-nazi?
    Al Swearengen: What's your partner so mad about all the time?
    Sol Star: He's not mad.
    Al Swearengen: He's got a mean way of being happy.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Swedgin For This Useful Post:

Brat (Yesterday)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Swedgin View Post
    LOL.

Is it possible for you to make a single post and NOT further confirm your dishonesty, ignorant re-interpretations of history, and anti-semitism?

Personally, and this is just my opinion, I don't find you much of an American Patriot.

And you can't be Christian, as your ideals are contrary to everything Jesus Christ taught.

Are you a Muslim? Or just a neo-nazi?
    I don't put much stock in what you know at this point. My bible says this-

"I know thy works and tribulation and poverty (but thou art rich), and I know the blasphemy of them that say they are Jews and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."

Revelation 2:9 - Bible Gateway

"Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews and are not, but do lie behold, I will make them to come and worship at thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee."

Revelation 3:9 - Bible Gateway

What does it mean to be a Christian? Does it mean loving everyone and wearing a flower in your hair, or does it mean following the word of Christ?
    Last edited by Hermannsdenkmal; 05-05-2021 at 08:27 PM.
    "I will never vote for Donald Trump because I stand with free markets and religious freedom and personal responsibility. Donald Trump stands against all of these things. He stands for trade restrictions and and an anti-morality foreign policy and government domination of religion and nastiness toward women and tacit appeals to racism and unbounded personal power. I stand with conservatism. Donald Trump stands against it. I stand with #NeverTrump."

Third rate troll V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First Class3 months registeredOverdrive
    Awards:
    King of Publishing
    Overall activity: 99.7%

Thanks
    Jesus called Jews who put the tradition of the elders over the law of Moses a pit of vipers and whitewashed tombs.

The people calling themselves Jews today still place the Talmud over Torah.

Paul said that a person who merely called themselves a Jew and was circumcised was not a Jew, but that circumcision was in the heart.

All of the OT points to Jesus Christ as Messiah. His sheep know His voice and He calls them by name. Hallelujah!
    Last edited by Authentic; Yesterday at 12:07 AM.
    Spend a penny, step outside for a fag, and Bob's your uncle!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Authentic For This Useful Post:

Hermannsdenkmal (Yesterday)

Thanks
    Where did you find "justified" hate and racism in your Bible?

I only ask, because those seem to be the two primary things you (consistently!) bring to the discussion.

As for "what I know..." son...I have forgotten more than you will ever know.

Are you certain that "Bible" you've been reading, isn't the "Anton Lavey" version? You just seem to more represent that side of the spiritual discussion.....

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Swedgin For This Useful Post:

Oceander (Yesterday)

Thanks
    This guy really hasn't heard of the Book of Revelation? I guess there's not much point debating further.
    Education programs for adults needs to be a thing.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Authentic View Post
    Jesus called Jews who put the tradition of the elders over the law of Moses a pit of vipers and whitewashed tombs.

The people calling themselves Jews today still place the Talmud over Torah.

Paul said that a person who merely called themselves a Jew and was circumcised was not a Jew, but that circumcision was in the heart.

All of the OT points to Jesus Christ as Messiah. His sheep know His voice and He calls them by name. Hallelujah!
    Excellent post, full of factual information. It will be lost on most. I'm impressed though Authentic. You know your stuff!
    Last edited by Hermannsdenkmal; Yesterday at 08:12 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermannsdenkmal View Post
    This guy really hasn't heard of the Book of Revelation? I guess there's not much point debating further.
    Education programs for adults needs to be a thing.
    Is that the most important Book of the Bible to you?

Me?

I prefer the Gospels, where Jesus Christ pretty much says JUST THE OPPOSITE of what you seem to represent.

50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 39.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermannsdenkmal View Post
    Hm. It turns out that Israel has investigative organizations who scour the country looking for Christians that are preaching the gospel so they can be criminally prosecuted and deported. #1 democracy in Middle East, #1 ally does it again...
    In other words, Israel wants your money and wants the USA to have an open-door policy so they can come here an do whatever they want, but if you so much as try to share the gospel of Jesus Christ in Israel, you'll be arrested and deported.
    something about not bearing false witness...

something about those whom bless israel (the people) will be blessed

a man claiming to be a Christian posing as an Orthodox Jew got removed... imagine that
    Last edited by yeuemmaimai; Yesterday at 11:21 AM.
    Bring out your dead- The monster is amongst us waiting to be revealed - he bears the number of a man, 666.
    Death is not racist as it is
    color blind it comes for us all regardless of age or standing
    has no remorse, or feels pity
    cannot be reasoned with nor bargained with
    it is coming for us all.

Thread Information