User Tag List

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011

Thread: #1 Ally Furious that Christian Missionary Posed as Rabbi!

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 35.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Authentic View Post
    Jesus called Jews who put the tradition of the elders over the law of Moses a pit of vipers and whitewashed tombs.

The people calling themselves Jews today still place the Talmud over Torah.

Paul said that a person who merely called themselves a Jew and was circumcised was not a Jew, but that circumcision was in the heart.

All of the OT points to Jesus Christ as Messiah. His sheep know His voice and He calls them by name. Hallelujah!
    indeed We do know his voice and During the Tribulation the Jews will come to know it too... and 144K of them will be sent out into the world to spread the Gospel and those saved will be in the MULTITUDES

Revelation 7:9-10
    After these things I looked, and behold, a great multitude which no one could count, from every nation and all tribes and peoples and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed in white robes, and palm branches were in their hands; and they cry out with a loud voice, saying,“Salvation to our God who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb.”

Revelation 7:14

I said to him, “My lord, you know.” And he said to me, “These are the ones who come out of the great tribulation, and they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
    Last edited by yeuemmaimai; Yesterday at 11:27 AM.
    Bring out your dead- The monster is amongst us waiting to be revealed - he bears the number of a man, 666.
    Death is not racist as it is
    color blind it comes for us all regardless of age or standing
    has no remorse, or feels pity
    cannot be reasoned with nor bargained with
    it is coming for us all.

50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 69.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yeuemmaimai View Post
    something about not bearing false witness...

something about those whom bless israel (the people) will be blessed

a man claiming to be a Christian posing as an Orthodox Jew got removed... imagine that
    The man was born Jewish, and therefore qualified for the Right of Return law. Israel admitted him because his family was Jewish. We don't know when he had a conversion to Christianity, it could have come long after he'd moved to Israel. It seems immensely petty are mean spirited to order this man removed, considering Israel harbors wanted fugitives from justice. In fact they're well known for this, even drawing the ire of American media, which usually hushes up unflattering stories.

https://www.wrmea.org/015-october/th...hristians.html
    "I will never vote for Donald Trump because I stand with free markets and religious freedom and personal responsibility. Donald Trump stands against all of these things. He stands for trade restrictions and and an anti-morality foreign policy and government domination of religion and nastiness toward women and tacit appeals to racism and unbounded personal power. I stand with conservatism. Donald Trump stands against it. I stand with #NeverTrump."
    - Ben "Phony" Shapiro, March 4, 2016

50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 35.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermannsdenkmal View Post
    The man was born Jewish, and therefore qualified for the Right of Return law. Israel admitted him because his family was Jewish. We don't know when he had a conversion to Christianity, it could have come long after he'd moved to Israel. It seems immensely petty are mean spirited to order this man removed, considering Israel harbors wanted fugitives from justice. In fact they're well known for this, even drawing the ire of American media, which usually hushes up unflattering stories.

https://www.wrmea.org/015-october/th...hristians.html
    were are you confused, can you show us on the doll?

main claiming to be a Christian lies and poses as a Rabbi and gets caught and paid the price. Seems pretty mean spirited to pose as someone you are not, now doesn't it?
    Bring out your dead- The monster is amongst us waiting to be revealed - he bears the number of a man, 666.
    Death is not racist as it is
    color blind it comes for us all regardless of age or standing
    has no remorse, or feels pity
    cannot be reasoned with nor bargained with
    it is coming for us all.

Thread Information