User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tagging threads

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Overall activity: 31.0%

Oaxaca, Mexico, for over twenty years. Born and raised in Memphis, TN, and worked in Colorado.
    Thanks

Tagging threads

Trinnity, I apologize about being terrible on tagging and it's especially grievous since I'm a prolific pest. Can you tell me the purpose of tagging so I have a better idea what to do? I try to include words or phrases in titles of threads that would facilitate searches but I don't know if that replaces tagging.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to patrickt For This Useful Post:

BooBoo (04-28-2021)

ADMIN IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesVeteran
    Overall activity: 71.0%

Thanks
    Thanks, Patrick. It's so kind of you to want to help. Thanks to haters and having to ban some people, the forum is half what it was a year ago. Tagging helps people find us in search engines AND it helps you and other members find threads more easily. You can even put your screen name in the tags for the threads you start. AND one more thing I've been doing some that would help is to simply tag threads with this:

the politics forums, politicsforums.com, political chat sites, political chat rooms, political forums
    You could copy that ^ and paste it in threads endlessly. Don't forget to put a comma between each tag.
    To pick words and phrases effective for tagging, copy names, topics, phrases, and any words related to the topic. Also, you can tag other peoples threads and to them- there's no limit, tag all you want.

I'll post a brief article and tag it and then look at the bottom and read the tags to see what I came up with.

ESPN began the week by lying to its readers, publishing a column accusing the NFL of racism against black quarterbacks. — “When it comes to black quarterbacks in particular, the NFL has long gone out of its way to keep the position as white as the painted yard lines on the field.”

But Johnson didn’t go far enough for ESPN brass. Max Kellerman, who has long acted as the race apologist on ESPN, continued to push the lie that American sports are inherently racist on Tuesday. “What I’ve noticed in recent years, after decades of artificial barriers being put in place for Black QBs, that Black QBs tend to fall pre-draft,” Kellerman said on ESPN’s First Take. There’s only one problem with Kellerman’s take — It’s simply not true.

gutsmack.com

As you can see, I've bolded some of the words and phrases taken from the article, I added related words and phrases, tags for the forum itself, your screen name and even some random stuff because anything that gets people in is ok too.
    Last edited by Trinnity; 04-28-2021 at 10:37 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Trinnity For This Useful Post:

BooBoo (04-28-2021)

Leftists are scum V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First ClassSocial
    Overall activity: 35.0%

Thanks
    never mind.

Last edited by Captain Kirk!; 04-28-2021 at 10:20 AM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Captain Kirk! For This Useful Post:

BooBoo (04-28-2021)

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Overall activity: 31.0%

Oaxaca, Mexico, for over twenty years. Born and raised in Memphis, TN, and worked in Colorado.
    Thanks
    If it helps draw participants I'll do a better job tagging. If you have suggestions along the way feel free. Personally, I'd like to have fewer of the haters and more liberals and leftists to present their arguments and learn.
    Last edited by patrickt; 04-28-2021 at 10:29 AM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to patrickt For This Useful Post:

BooBoo (04-28-2021)

50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First ClassSocial

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by patrickt View Post
    If it helps draw participants I'll do a better job tagging. If you have suggestions along the way feel free. Personally, I'd like to have fewer of the haters and more liberals and leftists to present their arguments and learn.
    Lol, you really haven't seen to many leftists have you? They are the original haters and you can only learn what scum they are by what they post.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Captain Kirk! For This Useful Post:

BooBoo (04-28-2021),Daily Bread (04-28-2021)

ADMIN IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesVeteran

Thanks
    Liberals could post here if they didn't have a scorched earth agenda aimed at the forum. Most of the people who sought to harm this forum are gone and their ability wage revenge is fading. Say what you want, but I prefer knight to any one of them. He's more honest and at least he respects the forum and staff.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trinnity For This Useful Post:

BooBoo (04-28-2021),Captain Kirk! (04-28-2021)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinnity View Post
    Liberals could post here if they didn't have a scorched earth agenda aimed at the forum. Most of the people who sought to harm this forum are gone and their ability wage revenge is fading. Say what you want, but I prefer knight to any one of them. He's more honest and at least he respects the forum and staff.
    Yes, and he doesn't hate those horrible memes I made of him!

Senior Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 16.0%

Thanks
    OK I added that tag line Trinity suggested to my signature. Will that do the trick?
    MEXICO HAS HONEST ELECTIONS WITH IN PERSON VOTING AND PHOTO VOTER ID. AND AMERICA?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Mainecoons For This Useful Post:

BooBoo (04-28-2021)

ADMIN IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainecoons View Post
    OK I added that tag line Trinity suggested to my signature. Will that do the trick?
    I'm not sure you're not joking.

Tags in signatures don't work.

Tags only work when placed they're supposed to be. To insert tags, look at the bottom right of any thread page, for this:

add/edit tags

Click it and put a comma (,) between words and phrases. I think it's a 30 character (or about that) limit. Pretty generous. Shorter tags are better though.
    Last edited by Trinnity; 04-28-2021 at 03:47 PM.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trinnity For This Useful Post:

BooBoo (04-28-2021),Captain Kirk! (04-28-2021)

Senior Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 16.0%

Thanks
    No not joking. I really don't understand how tags work. Sorry.
    MEXICO HAS HONEST ELECTIONS WITH IN PERSON VOTING AND PHOTO VOTER ID. AND AMERICA?

Thread Information