User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: John Kerry denies ever having discussed Israeli strikes in Syria with Iranís foreign

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 49.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eighty Deuce View Post
    Bullshit. Kerry has zero business confirming any such thing with the scumbag Iranians. He is providing them with propaganda. And no, Netanyahu and the Israeli's do not publicly confirm many of their operations. Everyone knows they are doing it, but Kerry needs to STFU with the Iranians.
    I couldn't care less. We starve Iranians with sanctions while literally giving Israel $4 billion in Americans tax dollars every year. The Israelis deserve the hate that get from Iran, and you know what? Double standards won't be tolerated in the future. The USA is raising a generation who won't give a piss about Israel in 30 years. Then Israel will show themselves for the weasels they are and side with China over us anyway.
    "I will never vote for Donald Trump because I stand with free markets and religious freedom and personal responsibility. Donald Trump stands against all of these things. He stands for trade restrictions and and an anti-morality foreign policy and government domination of religion and nastiness toward women and tacit appeals to racism and unbounded personal power. I stand with conservatism. Donald Trump stands against it. I stand with #NeverTrump."
    - Ben "Phony" Shapiro, March 4, 2016

Senior Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registeredTagger First ClassSocial
    Overall activity: 10.0%

Thanks
    Iran, a state sponsor of terrorism.

Israel, not a state sponsor of terrorism.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Earl For This Useful Post:

dinosaur (05-04-2021)

Senior Member Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 43.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermannsdenkmal View Post
    John Kerry is not someone who I respect, but man oh man did you guys fall for this ridiculous bait of a story. How many of you even know the premise of the allegations here? If you did, you'd see this for what it is. Israel doesn't hide the fact that they bomb Iranian installations in Syria. If Kerry told the Defense Minister that Israel bombed Syria 200 times, its no different from what everyone knows and Benjamin Netanyahu frequently says himself in public. So, no Kerry didn't pass classified intel on to Iran.
    Intelligence gathering operations are like a puzzle. Everything is put together, and verified, piece by piece by piece. Sometimes, giving away classified information is as simple as answering yes or no. Confirmation of fact is giving away information. You know how it works. Kerry denies saying anything. Sorta like flights in unmarked planes in the middle of the night, full of cash. How much cash was on that plane, and where did they gather it from? Funny how they can find all that cash just laying around, not in the budget, but can't find budgeted money for a border wall.

Kerry is a liar and a traitor. Completely untrustworthy. He has a position in our government because the Democrats created it out of thin air, no confirmation vote needed. "US Special Envoy for Climate"? WTF? What business does the "US Special Envoy for Climate" have discussing Israeli air strikes in Syria with Iran?

The premise of the allegations, you ask? What do you think the premise is for Kerry to be talking with Iranians? Is he discussing how the Iranians are gonna contribute to stopping Climate Change?

And you call us suckers who have been duped?
    Last edited by dinosaur; 05-04-2021 at 06:44 AM.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dinosaur For This Useful Post:

Earl (05-04-2021),Oceander (05-04-2021)

Senior Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registeredTagger First ClassSocial
    Overall activity: 10.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dinosaur View Post
    Intelligence gathering operations are like a puzzle. Everything is put together, and verified, piece by piece by piece. Sometimes, giving away classified information is as simple as answering yes or no. Confirmation of fact is giving away information. You know how it works. Kerry denies saying anything. Sorta like flights in unmarked planes in the middle of the night, full of cash. How much cash was on that plane, and where did they gather it from? Funny how they can find all that cash just laying around, not in the budget, but can't find budgeted money for a border wall.

Kerry is a liar and a traitor. Completely untrustworthy. He has a position in our government because the Democrats created it out of thin air, no confirmation vote needed. "US Special Envoy for Climate"? WTF? What business does the "US Special Envoy for Climate" have discussing Israeli air strikes in Syria with Iran?

The premise of the allegations, you ask? What do you think the premise is for Kerry to be talking with Iranians? Is he discussing how the Iranians are gonna contribute to stopping Climate Change?

Indeed.
    Great post, dinosaur.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Earl For This Useful Post:

dinosaur (05-04-2021)

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 49.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dinosaur View Post

Have you ever thought that maybe it's wise for the USA not to tie it's future solely to Israel and what Israel wants? Maybe it's wise to keep the Iranians thinking they have someone in government who sympathizes with them, when that may not actually be the case? Imagine what a shit show the US would have become if Washington lazily signed off on attaching our future to that of another nation, and allowed this other nation carte blanche to steer our decision making apparatuses in Washington D.C.
    We would have ended up being a satellite nation who feeds money and human lives into advancing the power of the country that was controlling the satellite, while our country declined in morale and cohesion as is always the case for satellite nations. That's what happened after JFK died. You guys forget the first real pro-Israel president was Lyndon Johnson. The guy who sold out America in every way possible.
    Last edited by Hermannsdenkmal; 05-04-2021 at 08:27 PM.
    "I will never vote for Donald Trump because I stand with free markets and religious freedom and personal responsibility. Donald Trump stands against all of these things. He stands for trade restrictions and and an anti-morality foreign policy and government domination of religion and nastiness toward women and tacit appeals to racism and unbounded personal power. I stand with conservatism. Donald Trump stands against it. I stand with #NeverTrump."
    - Ben "Phony" Shapiro, March 4, 2016

Thread Information