User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: John Kerry denies ever having discussed Israeli strikes in Syria with Iranís foreign

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 61.0%

Thanks
    It's a Tarp (trap) and the Jews will wind up the bad actors in all this

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 49.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by patrickt View Post
    I'm an American, Hermann. I know that difficult for you to grasp so go ahead and support the party of anti-Semites. It's all you care about.
    Bold-which part of America is Israel in pat? You've stated that not supporting Israel amounts to treason. So kindly tell me on which part of a map of the United States of America is Israel located?
    "I will never vote for Donald Trump because I stand with free markets and religious freedom and personal responsibility. Donald Trump stands against all of these things. He stands for trade restrictions and and an anti-morality foreign policy and government domination of religion and nastiness toward women and tacit appeals to racism and unbounded personal power. I stand with conservatism. Donald Trump stands against it. I stand with #NeverTrump."
    - Ben "Phony" Shapiro, March 4, 2016

Thanks
    Pat is a part of a cult that believes that Israel's existence is more important than America's. He worships Israel and Benjamin Natanyahu, like Benedict Arnold worshipped Great Britain and the King. If the USA goes to shit because of liberal Jewish people who run both viable political parties, Pat doesn't care because Israel Comes First.
    "I will never vote for Donald Trump because I stand with free markets and religious freedom and personal responsibility. Donald Trump stands against all of these things. He stands for trade restrictions and and an anti-morality foreign policy and government domination of religion and nastiness toward women and tacit appeals to racism and unbounded personal power. I stand with conservatism. Donald Trump stands against it. I stand with #NeverTrump."

50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 61.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermannsdenkmal View Post
    Pat is a part of a cult that believes that Israel's existence is more important than America's. He worships Israel and Benjamin Natanyahu, like Benedict Arnold worshipped Great Britain and the King. If the USA goes to shit because of liberal Jewish people who run both viable political parties, Pat doesn't care because Israel Comes First.
    Better than worshiping the Mookdee ragheads and their Prophets panacea

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Gator Monroe For This Useful Post:

Earl (04-29-2021)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gator Monroe View Post
    Better than worshiping the Mookdee ragheads and their Prophets panacea
    Your only leverage over Americans since 9/11 has been to compare yourselves with Muslims. As Netanyahu said, "Israel is benefiting from the 9/11 attack, and the War in Iraq". Huh, should we be partners with people who gloat that the darkest day in American history is good for them? Only if Israel Comes First.

50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 3.0%

Thanks
    John Kerry is not someone who I respect, but man oh man did you guys fall for this ridiculous bait of a story. How many of you even know the premise of the allegations here? If you did, you'd see this for what it is. Israel doesn't hide the fact that they bomb Iranian installations in Syria. If Kerry told the Defense Minister that Israel bombed Syria 200 times, its no different from what everyone knows and Benjamin Netanyahu frequently says himself in public. So, no Kerry didn't pass classified intel on to Iran.
    Agreed. But here is what you miss, and profoundly so. Kerry met with Iranians in violation of the Logan Act. Multiple times. That he was up to no good is obvious as hell. That the MSM won't do their job as envisioned by the Founders with the First Amendment. They are now nothing but the propaganda wing of the D-Rats. Kerry had no American interests at hand, as you and I envision the Republic, in any of his Iran dealings. So he is to be condemned on all.

Get your head out of your arse.
    A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but the foolish man's heart directs him toward the left.
    Ecclesiastes 10:2

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eighty Deuce For This Useful Post:

dinosaur (05-04-2021),Earl (04-30-2021)

50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entry1 year registeredSocialOverdrive
    Overall activity: 55.0%

Thanks
    He can make his case, don't need you to tell us what it is.
    Rainey LA where Fathers and Children are at war.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to US Conservative For This Useful Post:

Earl (04-30-2021)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eighty Deuce View Post
    Agreed. But here is what you miss, and profoundly so. Kerry met with Iranians in violation of the Logan Act. Multiple times. That he was up to no good is obvious as hell. That the MSM won't do their job as envisioned by the Founders with the First Amendment. They are now nothing but the propaganda wing of the D-Rats. Kerry had no American interests at hand, as you and I envision the Republic, in any of his Iran dealings. So he is to be condemned on all.

Get your head out of your arse.
    That's nonsense. We have real traitors in our country right now who are selling us down the river. Telling an Iran official that Israel bombs Iranian positions in Syria is like telling them lemons are sour. Hardly news.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    He can make his case, don't need you to tell us what it is.
    I'm literally para-phrasing what Pat says. He says America is a lost cause (he won't say who's responsible though) and also has a temper tantrum if Israel is mentioned in anything other than glowingly positive terms. He's a typical neocon.

50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 3.0%

Thanks
    That's nonsense. We have real traitors in our country right now who are selling us down the river. Telling an Iran official that Israel bombs Iranian positions in Syria is like telling them lemons are sour. Hardly news.
    Bullshit. Kerry has zero business confirming any such thing with the scumbag Iranians. He is providing them with propaganda. And no, Netanyahu and the Israeli's do not publicly confirm many of their operations. Everyone knows they are doing it, but Kerry needs to STFU with the Iranians.
    A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but the foolish man's heart directs him toward the left.
    Ecclesiastes 10:2

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eighty Deuce For This Useful Post:

dinosaur (05-04-2021),Earl (05-03-2021)

Thread Information