User Tag List

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 99

Thread: Chauvin Trial VERDICT IS IN

  1. #11
    Loki Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First Class3 months registeredOverdrive
    Awards:
    King of Publishing
    Overall activity: 99.7%

    Authentic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    9,156
    Thanks
    3,930
    Thanked: 7,737
    Rep Power
    12106269
    HLN keeps talking about emotions. What about facts?
    I have recently been upgraded from third rate troll to middle tier.

    Quote Originally Posted by yeuemmaimai View Post
    (Juneteenth) - the day the democrats celebrate the republicans freeing their slaves, lol awesome.

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Authentic For This Useful Post:

    Big Dummy (04-20-2021),JustPassinThru (04-20-2021),Knightkore (04-20-2021)

  3. #12
    Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 10.0%

    Dan40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    38,250
    Thanks
    2,474
    Thanked: 26,091
    Rep Power
    21474883
    They're waiting till DARK to announce the verdict..............
    #BlackLIESMatter---Martin Luther King Jr. was a REPUBLICAN!


    The Democratic Party. The party of the STUPIDS, for the STUPIDS, by the STUPIDS.

    جعل أمريكا كبيره مره أخرى
    I VOTED FOR THE PRESIDENT!

    Political Correctness is HATE SPEECH!

    THE GREATEST DANGER TO THE USA IS THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY!

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dan40 For This Useful Post:

    Knightkore (04-20-2021),Madison (04-20-2021),nonsqtr (04-20-2021)

  5. #13
    Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 20.0%

    Rebel Yell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,795
    Thanks
    4,590
    Thanked: 3,300
    Rep Power
    10120506
    Maybe they're waiting til dark before they announce.
    The difference between resistance and sedition, between protests and insurrections, is who’s in charge. Democrats resist Republican elected officials. Republicans however commit sedition against Democrat elected officials. Democrats protest, Republicans riot.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Rebel Yell For This Useful Post:

    Knightkore (04-20-2021)

  7. #14
    Loki Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First Class3 months registeredOverdrive
    Awards:
    King of Publishing
    Overall activity: 99.7%

    Authentic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    9,156
    Thanks
    3,930
    Thanked: 7,737
    Rep Power
    12106269
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan40 View Post
    They're waiting till DARK to announce the verdict..............
    BLM and Auntyfa will fit right in.
    I have recently been upgraded from third rate troll to middle tier.

    Quote Originally Posted by yeuemmaimai View Post
    (Juneteenth) - the day the democrats celebrate the republicans freeing their slaves, lol awesome.

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Authentic For This Useful Post:

    Knightkore (04-20-2021),Madison (04-20-2021)

  9. #15
    ADMIN IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesVeteran
    Overall activity: 42.0%

    Trinnity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    67,077
    Thanks
    8,563
    Thanked: 68,726
    Rep Power
    21474912
    I'm watching OTR CBS and Gayle King said "we're so hopeful". You're a reporter, Gayle. What are you hopeful for?

    Disgraceful.
    Respect the rules of the Forum.
    << Forum RULES >>


  10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Trinnity For This Useful Post:

    Authentic (04-20-2021),BooBoo (04-20-2021),Knightkore (04-20-2021),nonsqtr (04-20-2021),Oceander (04-20-2021),WildRose (06-08-2021)

  11. #16
    Senior Member Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassRecommendation Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 5.0%

    MedicineBow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    The Rockies
    Posts
    4,441
    Thanks
    5,475
    Thanked: 7,106
    Rep Power
    21474847
    Woman on NBC says the SHTF if it doesn't go the way they want.

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MedicineBow For This Useful Post:

    BooBoo (04-20-2021),Knightkore (04-20-2021)

  13. #17
    Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 9.0%

    Dr. Felix Birdbiter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Around other people
    Posts
    29,716
    Thanks
    10,050
    Thanked: 32,418
    Rep Power
    21474873
    Too fast, no discussion, vote, convict, hang, go home.
    “The greatest good you can do for another is not just share your riches, but to reveal to him his own.”

    Benjamin Disraeli

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dr. Felix Birdbiter For This Useful Post:

    BooBoo (04-20-2021),Knightkore (04-20-2021)

  15. #18
    Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 9.0%

    Dr. Felix Birdbiter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Around other people
    Posts
    29,716
    Thanks
    10,050
    Thanked: 32,418
    Rep Power
    21474873
    Quote Originally Posted by MedicineBow View Post
    One has to wonder what will take place in our country over the next few days, regardless of the outcome.

    Can you say riots, fires, destruction, dead people.
    “The greatest good you can do for another is not just share your riches, but to reveal to him his own.”

    Benjamin Disraeli

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dr. Felix Birdbiter For This Useful Post:

    Authentic (04-20-2021),Knightkore (04-20-2021)

  17. #19
    Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 37.0%

    SharetheHedge's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    12,008
    Thanks
    3,208
    Thanked: 12,204
    Rep Power
    18231129
    He'll get the max he's up for - guaranteed.
    "Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the universe we are not. Both are equally terrifying. (Arthur C. Clarke)

    "I do not object to the concept of a deity but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance" (Amy Farrah Fowler)

    "Tolerance is the last virtue of a dying society." ​(Aristotle)

  18. #20
    Alumni Member Forum Donor Achievements:
    Your first GroupSocial50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 42.0%

    Knightkore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Edgar Friendly's Underground Hideout
    Posts
    40,632
    Thanks
    117,038
    Thanked: 42,980
    Rep Power
    21474882
    Quote Originally Posted by Authentic View Post
    HLN keeps talking about emotions. What about facts?
    Emotions are in lieu of facts these days.....facts & reality don't mean much if facts & reality are just big meanies hurting your feelings. As long as emotions are appeased this all that matters.
    "Everyone's always trying to leave Jesus out, which is one reason we're in the mess we're in." ~ Miss Clara

    “Complaining about a problem without posing a solution is called whining.”Teddy Roosevelt

    Send a maniac to catch one. -- John Spartan

    Edgar Friendly: You see, according to Cocteau's plan I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think; I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech and freedom of choice.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •