User Tag List

Thread: Racist Organizations Abroad

Alumni, Moderator Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassVeteranYour first Group
    Overall activity: 24.0%

Thanks

Racist Organizations Abroad

I've been trying to study and research a white supremacist organization, named Golden Dawn for close to a decade now. Observing some of their tactics, and their rise and fall of political clout.

Greek court imprisons far-right Golden Dawn party leadership | CTV News

What I can't seem to find, is the devil in the details. I know for example, that Intel Agencies, Governments and the MSMs go for the throat of not just the leaders imprisoning them etc...but after the smaller fish involved with them as well.

For their popularity in the polls to plummet so dramatically, they must have got to the people who aligned with them as well.

What businesses were brought to ruin during the investigations? Families and friends of "supporters" even just "tweeting" some sort of support etc, were in all likelihood investigated and punished behind the scenes. Brought to ruin if they even aligned themselves in the slightest with a white supremacist organization.

I have Greek friends who I used to speak about Golden Dawn to, since they travel to Greece and their family home for long periods every year - and they say nothing about it now. They don't even want to have an intellectual discussion, no matter what side of the fence they may or may not fall on.

I can't even drag it from them, if there have been ruination attempts against them and businesses of family and friends, who got targeted for even the slightest affiliation with white supremacists. Totally clammed up on me.
    DuckDuckGo is a leftist, Soros sponsored and financial contributor to the collective left. They are the proverbial wolf in sheeps clothing. They present themselves as an option away from the corrupt Google, when in fact...they are only a contrived option that really just gives money, and takes money from our ideological enemies. Qwant appears to be an option. Spread the word.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Canadianeye For This Useful Post:

Big Bird (04-21-2021),Common (04-19-2021),dinosaur (04-19-2021),Rutabaga (04-20-2021)

Senior Member Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 43.0%

Thanks
    Never heard of them. But sure sounds like a lot of people are scared to even mention their name, so I am probably not the only one in the dark.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to dinosaur For This Useful Post:

Canadianeye (04-19-2021)

Blue State Conservative Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registeredRecommendation Second ClassYour first GroupTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 61.0%

Thanks
    It's a worldwide problem. Leftist organizations/parties approved by the globalist politicians and media are allowed to flourish, while nationalist, right-wing movements get snuffed out before they have a chance to get off the ground. We can't achieve victory over the System by playing their game, because they do not play fair. It's all completely rigged.
    If you're a red voter in a blue state, please join my new group!
    https://thepoliticsforums.com/group.php?groupid=43

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TLSG For This Useful Post:

Big Bird (04-21-2021),dinosaur (04-19-2021)

V.I.P
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassVeteranYour first Group

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dinosaur View Post
    Never heard of them. But sure sounds like a lot of people are scared to even mention their name, so I am probably not the only one in the dark.
    I've been studying them for a while now. They made appeals to the general population of Greece, using some clever tactics...but none of it matters, in the long run it seems.

The proverbial "they" hold all the ruination cards on anyone having any sort of affiliation...of any degree whatsoever.

Imagine you are in Greece, and you make a tweet that even "suggests" you think their position should at least be "allowed" to be heard, you know...free speech etc.

Next thing you know, the IRS types are auditing everyone in your family, and some of your friends, and, your business partner etc, etc.

I probably shouldn't even have created this thread. /looks around for the Intel spooks.
    DuckDuckGo is a leftist, Soros sponsored and financial contributor to the collective left. They are the proverbial wolf in sheeps clothing. They present themselves as an option away from the corrupt Google, when in fact...they are only a contrived option that really just gives money, and takes money from our ideological enemies. Qwant appears to be an option. Spread the word.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Canadianeye For This Useful Post:

dinosaur (04-19-2021)

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 29.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TLSG View Post
    It's a worldwide problem. Leftist organizations/parties approved by the globalist politicians and media are allowed to flourish, while nationalist, right-wing movements get snuffed out before they have a chance to get off the ground. We can't achieve victory over the System by playing their game, because they do not play fair. It's all completely rigged.
    Not if they declare themselves to support 'Judeo-Christian' western society and support Israel.. Ha. There are heaps of white supremacist groups that pretty much get a free pass due to leadership supporting Jews and Israel.

Edit - German AfD good example. You know - Naomi Seibts lawyer mother has represented them... That is so suspicious. Only someone that can be trusted can be allowed to represent controlled opposition in court...

But yeah - ptb hijack racist movements and install leadership that supports Jews/Israel. As long as white nationalists focus on hating Muslims and say they support Jews they are all good. Now the base are racist and large percentage probably anti-Semitic but you $&$& them up by controlling their movement by controlling leadership. AfD perfect example.
    Last edited by TheOneOnly2; 04-19-2021 at 05:27 PM.

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 49.0%

Thanks
    The PA The Arab league OPEC Hamas ...

V.I.P
    Achievements:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TLSG View Post
    Who is in charge of rigging it though. I see another poster talk about the Powers That Be. It's always murky. Smoke and mirrors. Makes me think it is more about the Intel Agencies being behind it all, that anyone or any org.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Canadianeye For This Useful Post:

Rutabaga (04-20-2021)

Alumni Member Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 99.5%

Thanks
    the un is pretty racist...they got their racist fingers all over the globe...
    "The nose, knows"

"Negros were like animals and they turned the streets into jungles”
    joe biden.
    #walkaway

Alumni Member Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 99.5%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadianeye View Post
    Who is in charge of rigging it though. I see another poster talk about the Powers That Be. It's always murky. Smoke and mirrors. Makes me think it is more about the Intel Agencies being behind it all, that anyone or any org.
    prog boogeymen...they cant find any so they make them up...
    "The nose, knows"

"Negros were like animals and they turned the streets into jungles”
    joe biden.
    #walkaway

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger First Class

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadianeye View Post
    I've been trying to study and research a [controversial political] organization Golden Dawn for close to a decade now. Observing some of their tactics, and their rise and fall of political clout.
    What I can't seem to find, is the devil in the details.
    This link might help give you some additional perspective:

Greek Court Rules That Political Party "Golden Dawn" Is "Criminal Organization"
    Last edited by kazenatsu; 04-21-2021 at 02:48 AM.

Thread Information