User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why my life is hell

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second Class
    Overall activity: 99.5%

Thanks
    He's outside right now after hiding in some dark corner of the house because thunder terrifies him as does the vacuum cleaner. He's 7 years old.

the viking.jpg
    Last edited by Captain Kirk!; 04-16-2021 at 09:01 AM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Captain Kirk! For This Useful Post:

Kodiak (04-16-2021),Oceander (04-16-2021),US Conservative (04-16-2021)

Alumni Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsOverdriveSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 41.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Kirk! View Post
    He's outside right now after hiding in some dark corner of the house because thunder terrifies him as does the vacuum cleaner. He's 7 years old.
    the viking.jpg
    He does not look happy with those horns on his head.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Kodiak For This Useful Post:

Captain Kirk! (04-16-2021)

50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second Class

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak View Post
    He does not look happy with those horns on his head.
    Thank goodness it wasn't me who did it!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Captain Kirk! For This Useful Post:

Kodiak (04-16-2021),Oceander (04-20-2021)

Thanks
    Today was a bad day for me sleep wise because of him. He hasn't done this in a long time but this morning about 3 am he started walking on me. That means he wants to go out. But I was tired and pushed him away and uttered a few choice words. I doze back off, and within moments he is protesting rather loudly and wakes me up again. I tell him to SHUT UP, and I doze off. Then moments later he walks on me again. He runs from one side of the bed and walks over me like I'm an obstacle course! I swat him away and doze back off.

Three more walking and screaming and yowlings later I finally admit defeat and get up and let his sorry hide out. Then a few minutes later I get up because I can't sleep. It's 5:30. So I get coffee and go in my computer room and after a few minutes lo and behold, "something" is beating on my window to get back in. So I go open the front door and he comes in and sashays across the living room, jumps on the table and screams at me for not having his food ready. I feed him. I feel really tired and shaky from not getting enough sleep so I eat something and tell the my wife I'm going back to bed. She says be sure to close the door so he won't go back in the room but I don't. I know better because he will bitch at the door until I let him in. I lay down and start to doze and I feel a plop on the bed. He lays down and goes to sleep and doesn't move until I get up at 10.

The wife says he trying to protect us cause he heard something outside and needs to investigate because this is his house and we are his pets.

I wonder if I went to prison would I be safe from him?

Funny thing about the prison, one day I was working on the gate area walkway, and I saw the cat that lived there. Some convicts befriended a black cat and would feed him and take care him and stuff. He behaved like any other cat, that is aloof and ignoring all he was not concerned with. He came to the particular gate I was at and didn't wait for me to check his movement pass or even for me to open the gate for him. No, instead he slithered under the gate, oblivious that I was in charge of said gate.

Lol, there were cons everywhere and several supervisors were in the area, but that didn't stop me! I called out really loud, "Stop right there you black bastard!" Everyone froze, convicts and staff and looked me like I had sinned until they saw I was racisting a cat! The Captain just shook his head and walked on by, and the convicts went back to whatever they do.

bigboy-web.jpg

Here is overseeing the yard work.
    Last edited by Captain Kirk!; 04-18-2021 at 12:52 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Captain Kirk! For This Useful Post:

Oceander (04-20-2021)

Thanks
    Here is the previous lord of the manor, notice he don't play games!

Senior Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 60.0%

Thanks
    This was Freddy, he came with us to Spain, but died last year, aged 17

cat001.jpg

A couple of months later we got friendly with a stray female we called Mitzi, one dya she appeared with 4 kittens, we fed them all , and they got to trust us, then one day Mitzi disappeared (and we havent seen her since) so we took two of the kittens a boy and girl, and other neighbours took the other two.

So this is Reggie and Fluffy

cat002.jpg
    For Official use only. Please do not write in this space.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11. The Following User Says Thank You to UKSmartypants For This Useful Post:

Captain Kirk! (04-18-2021)

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points3 months registeredSocial
    Overall activity: 43.0%

Thanks
    just looking at the picture....dang cat has got it rough....

Faith for some is weak....but God's Mercy is stronger
    ​For the sake of his sorrowful Passion....have mercy on us and the whole world

13. The Following User Says Thank You to tlmjl For This Useful Post:

Captain Kirk! (04-20-2021)

Thread Information