User Tag List

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Former NFL player kills white family, then himself

Alumni Member Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 18.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GalileoSmith View Post
    Don't know what you mean. I do not believe in a colorblind world. I think making it as colorblind as possible would be beneficial. It could begin by refraining to inject race into issue where there is no evidence that race applies.
    tell that to the compulsive race baiters,,you know, on lefty sites...political hotwire, facebook, twitter, etc. etc. etc.

btw, have you read our mission statement?

this is a conservative site...we make no bones about it...its open to all, but it serves as a place for conservatives to gather, plan and strategize...any lefties here stay at our pleasure...
    "The nose, knows"
    #walkaway

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rutabaga For This Useful Post:

BooBoo (04-09-2021),East of the Beast (04-09-2021)

Banned Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points
    Overall activity: 10.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rutabaga View Post
    tell that to the compulsive race baiters,,you know, on lefty sites...political hotwire, facebook, twitter, etc. etc. etc.

btw, have you read our mission statement?

this is a conservative site...we make no bones about it...its open to all, but it serves as a place for conservatives to gather, plan and strategize...any lefties here stay at our pleasure...
    I would hope a conservative forum would still be interested in making the American society as harmonious as it could be. As the death of George Floyd would indicate, it might help to forgoing "racial blame" unless actual evidence indicates otherwise. I realize just the thought of that cramps some people's style, those who want to blame those violent Negroes, or them white devils. I realize that you are in the former camp and for that I apologize. You can scroll by any of future posts. I will not be offended. I will do the same to your posts.

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassOverdriveVeteran
    Overall activity: 23.0%

Thanks
    This is what I am saying... nothing good can come from looking at a negative incident involving persons of different ethnicities and then proclaiming that race was a factor when there is no evidence that it was. It doesn't do any good in the case of this football player just like nothing worthwhile has come from looking at the death of George Floyd and proclaiming Officer Derek Chauvin killed him because Floyd is black and Chauvin is white despite no evidence that race was a factor. But of course you are free to proclaim such things if you want, I just do not see anything beneficial coming from it.
    Nothing good comes out of covering up a races ills and that's the problem with your outlook . The blacks that admit their race has issues do very well in society and the ones that refuse to address their problems are in denial . You're smoke and mirror way of refusing to admit social responsibility and the lack of it is why the negro race is still behind in society .
    How did all those Coke Cans get the tabs pulled open ?
    As you walk out of the soda aisle smiling !

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daily Bread For This Useful Post:

Authentic (04-09-2021),BooBoo (04-09-2021),Rutabaga (04-09-2021)

V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranTagger First Class

Thanks
    I would hope a conservative forum would still be interested in making the American society as harmonious as it could be. As the death of George Floyd would indicate, it might help to forgoing "racial blame" unless actual evidence indicates otherwise. I realize just the thought of that cramps some people's style, those who want to blame those violent Negroes, or them white devils. I realize that you are in the former camp and for that I apologize. You can scroll by any of future posts. I will not be offended. I will do the same to your posts.

your hopes, dreams and desires are of no interest to me...

anymore than mine are to you.

you refuse to admit who the race pimps are in this country, yet try to act indignant about what you perceive to be the same.

you engaged, got called on it, and are now dismissed...

next.
    "The nose, knows"
    #walkaway

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rutabaga For This Useful Post:

BooBoo (04-09-2021),Daily Bread (04-09-2021),East of the Beast (04-09-2021)

Banned Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points
    Overall activity: 10.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Daily Bread View Post
    Nothing good comes out of covering up a races ills and that's the problem with your outlook . The blacks that admit their race has issues do very well in society and the ones that refuse to address their problems are in denial . You're smoke and mirror way of refusing to admit social responsibility and the lack of it is why the negro race is still behind in society .
    So, you are in the "racial pride" camp. I am curious. Do you feel pride in the contributions of a white scientist and guilt for the actions of a white serial killer?

V.I.P
    Achievements:

Thanks
    So, you are in the "racial pride" camp. I am curious. Do you feel pride in the contributions of a white scientist and guilt for the actions of a white serial killer?
    do you feel guilt for being obtuse?
    "The nose, knows"
    #walkaway

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rutabaga For This Useful Post:

BooBoo (04-09-2021),Daily Bread (04-09-2021)

Third rate troll V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First Class3 months registeredOverdrive
    Awards:
    King of Publishing
    Overall activity: 99.7%

Thanks
    Scientists and serial killers are two very broad categories. There is even overlap between the two, which is called an intersection of two sets. I am studying Venn diagrams.
    Spend a penny, step outside for a fag, and Bob's your uncle!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Authentic For This Useful Post:

Rutabaga (04-09-2021)

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassOverdriveVeteran
    Overall activity: 23.0%

Thanks
    So you are of the "woke" no pride in anything movement . Does antifa and blm turn you on ? Is failure something you think is an accomplishment ? It appears you're very good at it and your social depravity is obvious .
    Than again those trophies they gave you for showing up are prolly all on top of your mantle ..... . Be black ,be proud - try to do it on your own pal because your destined to failure . But that's what's expected of you anyways .
    Happiness is a warm gun
    How did all those Coke Cans get the tabs pulled open ?
    As you walk out of the soda aisle smiling !

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daily Bread For This Useful Post:

BooBoo (04-09-2021),Rutabaga (04-09-2021)

V.I.P
    Achievements:

Thanks
    ever hear of gay pride?

how about black pride?

mexican pride?

why are they proud of something they have no control over nor contributed to?
    "The nose, knows"
    #walkaway

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rutabaga For This Useful Post:

Authentic (04-09-2021),BooBoo (04-09-2021)

V.I.P
    Achievements:

Thanks
    i can take no pride in what others did, anymore than i can take the blame for what others did as well...
    "The nose, knows"
    #walkaway

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rutabaga For This Useful Post:

BooBoo (04-09-2021),Daily Bread (04-09-2021),East of the Beast (04-09-2021),Trinnity (04-09-2021)

Thread Information